News Articles Against Christianity
(12-01-2019, 01:02 AM)divinesilence80 Wrote: I cannot tell you how many commenters seem to dominate with the topic that either 1) Church's should be stripped of their tax exemption because they are political; 5) no religion in the public square; or 6) SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE! Sometimes its self-professed "Christians" making these claims. 

DS80 + fellow FE's, you may be interested in this relevant thread I started today about ACLU lawsuits and L.A. Times coverage re: U of California's med school contracts with the Catholic-owned Dignity hospital chain: https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=85697
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fionnchu's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(12-01-2019, 01:02 AM)divinesilence80 Wrote: I know religion is counter-cultural and will never be popular but reading these comments is really aggravating. Most are uninformed yet they claim to be so "learned." Anyone else as bothered by this by me or is it just me?

Harness the feeling to pray and drive you closer to Christ and His passion, remembering too that there are also many occasions of hope, after all, Trump won in 2016. Remember, these people who are calling us haters, ignorant and evil, support infanticide on demand, think a man can become a woman, boys become girls and 'sodomy' is somehow normal, natural and healthy etc etc, and they have the hide to call us crazy and dangerous? Yea right.

I feel it often, Archbishop stabs ya in the back, Vatican stabs ya in the back, the comments are full of ridiculous and dangerous ignorance (knowing too when it's good it's often deleted, banned or demoted). Then Trump wins in 2016, Alexander Tschugguel throws the Pachamama pagan demons into the Tiber, Fr Mark Goring preaches reverence toward the Eucharist and Christ's real presence citing many incredible miracles, Fr. John Lankeit brings the kneeling rail back into his Cathedral and encourages receiving kneeling and on the tongue again. Russia's Putin says that he hopes Russia will never replace the words Mum and Dad with Parent 1 and Parent 2 etc etc.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian
(12-01-2019, 06:55 PM)divinesilence80 Wrote: What really gets me too is this "keep your religion private" thing.

The only intellectually honest atheist -

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

Remember too, if there were no villains there would be no heroes.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover