21 Killed In Shootout In Mexico
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/least...o-n1093706

Not far from the Texas border either. These are the kind of people you find in the cartels https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ckers.html
Mexico is a failed nation state.
(12-01-2019, 06:48 PM)Bonaventure Wrote: Mexico is a failed nation state.

Thank you, Freemasons, very cool.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.
Good thing Trump is getting that wall built which should hurt these satanic Cartels. I feel sorry for the Mexican Police who lost their lives. Heroic work taking down those satanic Cartels.

You can only imagine what's going on in the USA that we don't see when these kind of people are openly celebrating satanism. Wouldn't surprise me if some Democrat money is tied to these satanic Cartels.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
Interesting too that the house riddled with bullets, no bullet hit the Sacred Heart Image or Crucifix.
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Eric F
A failed state? Maybe, but one thing's for sure; it's somebody(s) cash-cow.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • formerbuddhist
(12-01-2019, 08:20 PM)Blind Horus Wrote: A failed state? Maybe, but one thing's for sure; it's somebody(s) cash-cow.

Black markets always are. There's so much money to be made because the price of anything illegal goes way up, and gangs like this move in to supply it. But, hey, that's the cost of the War on Drugs. The same thing happened in Chicago during Prohibition, but there's a reason these cartels aren't running alcohol.

But we've had the discussion here on toleration of drugs, and most people think this sort of violence is better than people getting high and doing stupid things to get high and other stupid things once they're high. Either way, there are costs to society.
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul's post:
  • Blind Horus, formerbuddhist, jovan66102
(12-01-2019, 09:03 PM)Paul Wrote: Black markets always are. There's so much money to be made because the price of anything illegal goes way up, and gangs like this move in to supply it. But, hey, that's the cost of the War on Drugs. The same thing happened in Chicago during Prohibition, but there's a reason these cartels aren't running alcohol.

But we've had the discussion here on toleration of drugs, and most people think this sort of violence is better than people getting high and doing stupid things to get high and other stupid things once they're high. Either way, there are costs to society.

Shocked

Yea, because that is absolutely ridiculous! A total and complete LIE! proven especially by the Pro Abortionists and Democrat party, Safe, Legal and ... 'Rare' remember? Although once it's safe and legal why does it need to be rare? And of course it's never safe.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."
Jesus to St Faustina:

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Augustinian
There is a LOT of activity going on right now. This activity, that you have reported, Eric F, appears as though it is just a second pop on a just-lit fuse.

Here are a couple of reports I got wind of this evening:

Article and Video Wrote:Link to Original Article Page

RED ALERT!!! NEW AND DEADLY THREAT HAS COME TO RURAL AMERICA

The CHICOMS like competition. The CHICOMS have facilitated the transfer of much of the power of the El Chappo Guzman’s Sinaloa cartel to the nearby CJNG. The CJNG accounts for almost 40% of the American drug traffic. CJNG is the main supplier of Chinese produced Fentanyl which has claimed an estimated 70,000 deaths to mostly young adult Americans.

The Sinaloa cartel and the CNJG are engaged in an all-out war. These 2 gangs are at war with each other over drugs and turf and the death rates and the subsequent terrorist levels of brutality are off the chart.

One might wonder why the CHICOMS would want to facilitate a major drug war that will undoubtedly spill over across the American border. The Sinaloa Cartel, which is now led by El Chapo Guzman’s sons, and long-time partner, Ismael Zambada García, alias El Mayo, is said to be the leading narcotics supplier in America. The Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación (ie CJNG) has caught up the Sinaloa cartel in terms of power, wealth and reach. The CHICOMS control both cartels. The Chinese are seeking to promote anything that will destabilize the United States. By design, what we are seeing in Mexico is coming to America.

This article/broadcast describes the Chinese plan to destabilize the United States by creating and using the conflict between rival gangs. Right now the CJNG and the Sinaloa’s are fighting in the United States for control over US drug transportation routes. The scope of these confrontation and the brutality will soon increase exponentially. The main sources for this article are two DEA agents and a local law enforcement agent from Mexico who reports directly to the DEA.
In Mexico, CJNG comes to your town and sets up shop. Their plan is always the same. The following represent what they are doing in Mexico.

1. They immediately execute the competition.Their favorite tactic is to pose as buyers and then they execute the dealers. They are also known for the pre-dawn raids in which the opposition is executed in mass. They also imitate law enforcement. They are very sophisticated as the immigrants recently crossed the border and were apprehended wearing Marine uniforms have often been CJNG gangsters. CNJG are trained at paramilitary cams in El Salvador along with Middle East terrorists.
  2. They begin bribery operations very quickly when they come into a community. Some of the CJNG gangster members have enrolled in the US military. They serve their time and apply for law enforcement in local towns. When CNJG comes to town, the military is coming to town and local law enforcement in small communities are not match.  This gives them access to private records where pressure can be applied by intimidating judge’s and police children or pressure can be applied directly to the police and judicial figures directly. The latter is done when bribery is not successful. Small communities don’t often have the resources to combat this menace when it comes to town.
  3. They hire locals to front their operations. This ingratiates the cartel to the locals because they often become the biggest employer.
  4. They recruit local children to be look-outs and drug couriers. Sometimes volunteering is not an option. They often conscript rival gang member children and they take them right off the street corners.
  5. There are no parallel drug activities that are allowed. Therefore, the CJNG is at war with the Sinaloa cartel and it is ugly. When the military and/or local law enforcement intervenes, CJNG acts against these forces with extreme prejudice. They once killed 15 Mexican soldiers and shot down a helicopter in one attack.
  6. The banks are compromised and become fronts for money laundering operations. Further, local businesses are fronts for money laundering schemes as well. In America, in rural locations, we are now witnessing local citizens being recruited to launder cartel money.

In America, in these early stages, the CJNG leaders have been taught to avoid flashing wealth. These subtleties will not last long. Their bribes of law enforcement are still clandestine, but they are not into executing them. However, America is beginning to see beheadings and hangings among its rivals.
Eventually, rural America will look like Northern Mexico.

In establishing US drug operations it is common practice for the CJNG kill the local drug dealers, rather than employ them which is what the Sinaloas’ were previously doing. They recruit Americans to front many of their money laundering operations as they use laundromats, restaurants and auto repair facilities.

Their rivalry continues to grow, and according to the latest news reports, El Chapo’s sons and El Mayo have joined forces with drug lord Rafael Caro Quintero to eliminate the CJNG. I have learned that Nancy Pelosi met with El Chappo’s wife in Italy about this very matter when she and Adam Schiff visited Italy. Quintero has been in the drug trafficking game since the 1970s and is wanted for the murder of DEA agent Enrique “Kiki” Camarena, which took place in 1985. He has a $20 million bounty on his head.
One day soon, this organization will be one of the main players in what I call the “Tet Offensive” which will witness a one-day series of mass attacks across America. This group is well on its way to taking over rural America and federal authorities seem helpless or unwilling to stop this growing menace. 80,000 homicides have taken place since 2017 in Mexico, what will the American number grow to? This is part of the Chinese scissors strategy to destabilize our country, domestically, before launching a Red Dawn invasion.

Related broadcast follows.

Then I saw this unvetted report:

Hal Turner Alert ~ Multiple U.S. Aircraft Carriers Off Mexico, is it related to Cartel Violence ? Report says that there are two carriers off the west (Pacific coast of Mexico and one in the gulf of Mexico as well, although the article says "Atlantic").

BTW: There have been past reports of Chinese troops in Encenada Mexico as well, dating back to 2013 and a base south of southern Texas.

Article Wrote:TARGET: Mexican Drug Cartels? Two US Aircraft Carriers off Pacific Coast, one off Atlantic Coast of Mexico
After the intentional ambush and slaughter of 9 American women and children, Mexican Drug Cartels may be in the cross-hairs of the United States Military.   
As of December 1, two Aircraft Carriers are off the Pacific Coast of Mexico, a third Aircraft Carrier is off the Atlantic Coast.

Any of it true? Who knows, but they do seem to have some synchronicity.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
(12-01-2019, 09:17 PM)josh987654321 Wrote: Yea, because that is absolutely ridiculous! A total and complete LIE! proven especially by the Pro Abortionists and Democrat party, Safe, Legal and ... 'Rare' remember? Although once it's safe and legal why does it need to be rare? And of course it's never safe.

What does toleration of drugs have to do with abortion?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • jovan66102