What is Catholic Teaching on Intersex?
Question 
Male and Female He created them...

How does the Church regard Intersex?
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(12-02-2019, 06:56 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Male and Female He created them...

How does the Church regard Intersex?

Well, I’m no expert on the matter, but “intersex” appears to be nothing more than a lefty term to define people who have some sort of hormonal problem. It’s like “well we’ve got the young ones completely confused about ‘gender’, let’s make biological sex on a ‘spectrum’ as well”.

My understanding is that a true human hermaphrodite is impossible.

The big danger I see in this kind of thing being taught in schools is young, impressionable children becoming preoccupied with some nonsense like “hmm, I wonder if SOMEWHERE in my body I have characteristics of the other sex!” Then begins an obsession for looking for something that’s not there. In fact, the whole “sexual revolution” taking place is just that: searching for “meaning” where there isn’t any. Meaning is in the Spirit, in the will, and ultimately union with God.

So if I had a concerned child come to me with this kind of thing, what would I say? I’d say: who cares? The sin would be in REJECTING what you’re born with, viz. a penis, or vagina. And, ALL people are called to chastity. Period.
What about those with XXY, XYY, or XXX chromosomes?

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
(12-02-2019, 08:07 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: What about those with XXY, XYY, or XXX chromosomes?

Again, who cares?
If you have a functioning set of genitals, that should be the end of the discussion.

It’s absurd to think we’d be judged for something that we have no idea about.
Do you think people in the past two millennia were thinking about whether they had some secret sexual difference on the cellular level? Is a diabolical distraction from reality, it would seem.

I would think many of these hormonal issues are treatable.

But you’re either a man or a woman. Yes, certain disorders exist. But again, I’m fairly certain a human hermaphrodite is fiction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FultonFan's post:
  • antiquarian
(12-02-2019, 08:13 PM)FultonFan Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 08:07 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: What about those with XXY, XYY, or XXX chromosomes?

Again, who cares?
If you have a functioning set of genitals, that should be the end of the discussion.

It’s absurd to think we’d be judged for something that we have no idea about.
Do you think people in the past two millennia were thinking about whether they had some secret sexual difference on the cellular level? Is a diabolical distraction from reality, it would seem.

I would think many of these hormonal issues are treatable.

But you’re either a man or a woman. Yes, certain disorders exist. But again, I’m fairly certain a human hermaphrodite is fiction.

Well, as I've said on other threads, I fully believe the goal is for the whole world to become "Divine Androgynes".

It's easy to declare you are not androgynous if you have the normal male or female chromosomes.

With intersex chromosomes it becomes more complicated and I wondered what the Church teaches about those situations since the world is pushing for a "third sex".

Androgyny is becoming law:

-Our Lady of La Salette

Can you clarify your thoughts on the goal for the world?
Actually, the matter HAS been addressed by the Church, as recently as June:
This is an excerpt from the Vatican document “Male and female he created them. For a path of dialogue on the issue of gender in education’

24. Taking into account our historical overview, together with certain
points of agreement identified, and the critique that has been made of
gender theory, we can now move to some considerations on the issue
based on the light of reason. In fact, there are rational arguments to
support the centrality of the body as an integrating element of personal identity and family relationships. The body is subjectivity that communicates identity of being.23 In the light of this reality, we can understand why the data of biological and medical science shows that ‘sexual dimorphism’ (that is, the sexual difference between men and women) can be demonstrated scientifically by such fields as genetics, endocrinology and neurology. From the point of view of genetics, male cells (which contain XY chromosomes) differ, from the very moment of conception, from female cells (with their XX chromosomes). That said, in cases where a person’s sex is not clearly defined, it is medical professionals who can make a therapeutic intervention. In such situations, parents cannot make an arbitrary choice on the issue, let alone society. Instead, medical science should act with purely therapeutic ends, and intervene in the least invasive fashion, on the basis of objective parameters and with a view to establishing the person’s constitutive identity.

25. The process of identifying sexual identity is made more difficult by the fictitious construct known as “gender neuter” or “third gender”, which
has the effect of obscuring the fact that a person’s sex is a structural determinant of male or female identity. Efforts to go beyond the con-

FOOTNOTES:
23 Cf. John Paul II, Encyclical Letter Veritatis Splendor, 6 August 1993, 48.
stitutive male-female sexual difference, such as the ideas of “intersex”
or “transgender”, lead to a masculinity or feminity that is ambiguous, even though (in a self-contradictory way), these concepts themselves actually presuppose the very sexual difference that they propose to negate or supersede. This oscillation between male and female becomes, at the end of the day, only a ‘provocative’ display against so-called ‘traditional frameworks’, and one which, in fact, ignores the suffering of those who have to live situations of sexual indeterminacy. Similar theories aim to annihilate the concept of ‘nature’, (that is, everything we have been given as a pre-existing foundation of our being and action in the world), while at the same time implicitly reaffirming its existence.
[-] The following 2 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • MaryTN, Sacred Heart lover
(12-02-2019, 08:31 PM)FultonFan Wrote: Can you clarify your thoughts on the goal for the world?

The goals the UN proposes which are also found in Freemasonry and Kabbalah and Theosophy and Luciferianism and elsewhere is for everyone to become ONE.

One world government, one religion, and

ONE "gender".

We then become like gods since those gnostic religions believe that God is androgynous and Adam was created as an androgyne whom God separated when he made Eve.  

Then we will have restored things to the original garden and the "messiah" will come.

That's why at the doctor's office they ask where we see ourselves on the gender spectrum.  If we answer "male" or "female" we are consenting to the fact that there is a spectrum which means that we are all androgynes.

Well, that's a starting point if we identify that we are on the "spectrum", but I believe the elite are already and have always been androgynes throughout history.  They are easy to create in utero by drinking the urine of a horse mare.
see:
https://beyondbinary.fandom.com/wiki/%E1...E%AE%CF%82

So the steps towards this agenda have been feminism, then gay rights, then gay marriage, then trans rights and indoctrination of preschoolers, then an introduction of over 60 kinds of "genders", and finally out of that chaos they introduce the orderly solution:    Only ONE gender

And I suspect that the burying of the pregnant Nachomama, is a symbolic burying of natural reproduction so they can usher in the "cloning" or artificial wombs which has been forshadowed for our consumption in sooooo many books and movies.

And the ONE theme has been in countless songs over and over.

More on this progression:

-Our Lady of La Salette

(12-02-2019, 08:31 PM)FultonFan Wrote: Can you clarify your thoughts on the goal for the world?

I think SHL is trying to say there is a diabolical plan to make everyone into an alphabet person by destroying the distinctions between the two (and only two) genders our good LORD made. Once gender is merely a social construct and not a biological distinction, anyone can become whatever they want. All making way for pedophila to be a part of that spectrum.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.
[-] The following 2 users Like CarmeliteKnight's post:
  • antiquarian, Sacred Heart lover
(12-02-2019, 08:57 PM)CarmeliteKnight Wrote:

I think SHL is trying to say there is a diabolical plan to make everyone into an alphabet person by destroying the distinctions between the two (and only two) genders our good LORD made. Once gender is merely a social construct and not a biological distinction, anyone can become whatever they want. All making way for pedophila to be a part of that spectrum.

Yes, I see the point now.
Sadly, it seems like this agenda is absolutely real, and seriously aggressive.

Please God even most children are wise enough to see through stuff as lying, angry fluff.