Britain’s 1st Transgender Couple to Allow Their 5-Y/O Child to Begin Transition
"Oh brave new world and those who live in it!"

Somehow, society must put an end to this child abuse and destructive surgical techniques.

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article Page

Britain’s First Transgender Couple to Allow Their 5-Year-Old Child to Begin Transition

Claim they didn’t encourage the transition. [Ya, right Doh!]

2 December, 2019
Paul Joseph Watson
[Image: 021219trans.jpg]
Britain’s first transgender couple have stoked controversy by revealing that they will allow their 5-year-old child to also begin gender transition.

Jody, 21, and Greg Rogers, 27, from Glasgow in Scotland went public with the announcement that their son Jayden has begun transitioning into a girl.

The couple claimed that they were subjected to abuse since making the announcement and that they had also been reported to social services.

The couple denied claims they had encouraged the transition, with Greg Rogers telling the Daily Record, “We’ve had people saying we’re using Jayden for attention and that she just wants to be a girl because I changed sex…It’s ridiculous. Jayden knows nothing about my past. She just knows me as dad.”

According to the couple, Jayden is adamant he is a girl and loves dressing up as Princess Anna from the Disney film Frozen.

“They say it’s cruel we let her wear a dress but is it not more cruel to do nothing when you’ve got a kid who’s so adamant she’s a girl she’s ripping her hair off and banging her head off the walls?” said Rogers.

Earlier this year, it was revealed that five people working at Britain’s only NHS transgender clinic had quit after children as young as three were being through unnecessary gender reassignment treatment.

“Referrals to the clinic risen in recent years, with 94 in 2010, rising to 2,519 by last year, with the youngest patient aged just three,” reported the Daily Mail.

You can’t stop progress!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[Internal screaming intensifies]

LORD please humble these vile child abusers, for the sake of your little one.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.
1st Transgender CoupleHuh?   Rolleyes
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
Meanwhile in France:

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
Has anyone else noticed how these self-ascribed "progressive" folks always have a somewhat slovenly or scruffy look?  ...not only that they advocate for a regressive position removed from Christian mores...

Neck beard there has more the look of donut than "dad".
(12-02-2019, 10:22 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Meanwhile in France:

I don't like Macron. In fact, whist I love the soul of France, Eldest Daughter of the Church, I hate its Satanic Revolutionary governments since 1830 (and the ones between 1789 and 1814/15). But let's cut him from slack. He is the wounded survivor of child abuse. His 'wife' began grooming him when he was 15. He's 41, she's 66. She wanted to be sure she had him well trained, so she didn't actually 'marry' him until he was  30. Of course, she also had to dump the husband she'd been married to all the time she was grooming her boy-toy.

Can you even begin to imagine how screwed up he is?
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(12-03-2019, 12:37 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:

I don't like Macron. In fact, whist I love the soul of France, Eldest Daughter of the Church, I hate its Satanic Revolutionary governments since 1830 (and the ones between 1789 and 1814/15). But let's cut him from slack. He is the wounded survivor of child abuse. His 'wife' began grooming him when he was 15. He's 41, she's 66. She wanted to be sure she had him well trained, so she didn't actually 'marry' him until he was  30. Of course, she also had to dump the husband she'd been married to all the time she was grooming her boy-toy.

I have nothing but the greatest sympathy for anyone involved in this, and nothing but the greatest hatred and disgust for the ideology they are promoting.

-Our Lady of La Salette

They are definitely not the "first" transgender couple in Britain, lol.  Rolleyes

They use very exaggerated versions of trannies in the media so you can plainly see their true sex.  This photo is a good example of what gives away a Reverso couple:

The male has the larger and wider skull
The male has deep-set wide-set eyes
The eyes nose and mouth on the female are grouped close together in the middle of the face while the male features are spread out
The female small ears/male has large
The female face is flat/male has more ridges and valleys from larger protruding bones
Female nose slopes and is shallow at the top/male protrudes more directly from top
Male has brow ridge/female has flat brow and forehead
Female forehead goes straight up/male's slopes back
Male has thick tall neck/female neck looks strangely small
Female has narrow sloping shoulders/male has wide straight across shoulders
Female has T-rex short arms/male arms have long bones
Male has wide jaw & cheekbones/female has pointed narrow jawline and apple cheeks
Male has large mouth (which opens really wide with large teeth)/Female has small mouth that doesn't open far and small teeth
Female has a soft skin and a soft energy/aura  while male has rougher skin and a hard/masculine aura
Female has glassy eyes close to the surface with soft gaze/male has deep set eyes with a strong hard piercing gaze

Personally I don't feel the clothing in this photo would allow me to make a fully informed opinion about their sex since I can't see the body's bone structure, but you can see how having a reverso couple next to each other makes things quite obvious.

Once you can "see" the pattern you will notice it on just about every newscast, movie, youtube show, commercial and in people in your daily life.  

I'm not advocating that we point and shout or shame an individual.  I just want to encourage everyone to wake up to just how prevalent this really is and has been for a long time.  We just couldn't see it before.

Here's a posh British day school that is clearly raising reverso children:

This video gives some interesting history and has especially shocking info on the effects of Atrazine (widely used pesticide for corn and sugar etc.)  on the sex of frogs.  What is it doing to us?!

-Our Lady of La Salette

(12-03-2019, 12:37 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:

He is definitely screwed up in the head, but I have a feeling him being an international financer under the wing of the Rothschilds gave him an Oedipus complex or he is just usuing her as a cover for his sodomy.

But I am curious as to how you came to your conclusion. Is there anything about his mistress? Is she connected with International Finance or Marxists?
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.
(12-03-2019, 08:11 AM)CarmeliteKnight Wrote: He is definitely screwed up in the head, but I have a feeling him being an international financer under the wing of the Rothschilds gave him an Oedipus complex or he is just usuing her as a cover for his sodomy.

They are a reverso couple that has been raised in intergenerational satanist/Freemasonic families.  (See also the video on one example of a British school which raises these elite children in the post above)

They, like the Rothschilds, are Sabbatean Frankists, Talmudic Kabbalists, who have been living this way for centuries.  Transsexuality and pedophilia are part of their gnostic religion.  

See the videos in this thread to learn more about what their religious texts say about these topics:
https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=85498

Folks, please educate yourselves on the sex differences in bone structure and anatomy before the information is no longer available to do so!

-Our Lady of La Salette