[Image: EJ1-vDDXsAAEwJi?format=png&name=small]

Source: https://twitter.com/patrick_edery/status...91/photo/1
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: charles-coulombe-120h.png]

Hear the FIRST CHAPTER on my YouTube Channel:

See my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck
[-] The following 6 users Like Roger Buck's post:
  • Augustinian, dahveed, Fionnchu, MiserereMeiDeus, VoxClamantis, XavierSem
Good Lord, the fruits of Muslim immigration to England and Sweden certainly are rotten
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • MiserereMeiDeus, XavierSem
(12-06-2019, 10:56 AM)Roger Buck Wrote: Interesting graphic, n'est-ce pas?

Looks like our separated brethren in the Eastern realms make many of these post-Catholic demesnes look downright vicious. A Swedish student told me yesterday how her country longs to dump Southern Skane (the tip of the land, centering around worse case scenario Malmo as ground zero for immigration from "the global South") onto Denmark! Given Britain's Rotherham cover-up, I suppose that we're not privy to the breakdown as to who did what to whom when and where, as to perpetrators?
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fionnchu's post:
  • MiserereMeiDeus
(12-06-2019, 12:48 PM)Augustinian Wrote: Good Lord, the fruits of Muslim immigration to England and Sweden certainly are rotten

This reminds me of a Portuguese back in facebook, commenting about the recently inaugurated center/hall of Islamic something.
"What? We drove them out with the tip of the sword, and now they're being brought back?"
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 2 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • Augustinian, MiserereMeiDeus
(12-06-2019, 10:52 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 12:48 PM)Augustinian Wrote: Good Lord, the fruits of Muslim immigration to England and Sweden certainly are rotten

This reminds me of a Portuguese back in facebook, commenting about the recently inaugurated center/hall of Islamic something.
"What? We drove them out with the tip of the sword, and now they're being brought back?"

And their children are undoubtedly being taught that Portugal is now, forever, part of Dhar al Islam and must be brought under sharia law, because they once conquered it. At least that's what they're teaching in Spain.

DEUS VULT!!!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • MiserereMeiDeus
(12-06-2019, 10:56 AM)Roger Buck Wrote: Interesting graphic, n'est-ce pas?

Native Europeans are such deplorable barbarians. Did you know that Swedes have taken to setting their own cars on fire and throwing grenades around their neighborhoods?  The French too set their cars ablaze.  It's really quite astonishing.  And don't get me started on German men and New Years festivities or how the English treat their own children.  You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

I am grateful that their neighbors from the South are joining them in their Common Home.  Why even His Holiness recognizes the benefit of bringing in vast numbers of non-Christian men of fighting (crime-fighting) age.  Someone needs to teach these Native European ruffians how bring an end to their antisocial behavior.  The Good Lord knows how the Swedish and British police and Miss Merkel have done wonders by working with Twitter and Facebook to quell this Native European criminality.  It's only a matter of time before we see these numbers drop precipitously as a result.  

I am so very grateful the leading voices in these nations such as Mama Merkel and Theresa May and, of course, who could forget, the honorable Lord Mayor, Sadiq Khan, have concluded that online naughtiness is the reason for this rampant native criminality and are in the process of stopping crime dead in its tracks.

Serious business!
[Image: Cheshire%2BPolice%2B-%2Bonline%2Bmessages.jpg]
[Image: scot1.png?auto=compress%2Cformat&q=90&fi...=440&h=220]
[Image: Surrey-Police.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes MiserereMeiDeus's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
(12-07-2019, 03:25 AM)MiserereMeiDeus Wrote: Native Europeans are such deplorable barbarians. Did you know that Swedes have taken to setting their own cars on fire and throwing grenades around their neighborhoods?  The French too set their cars ablaze.  It's really quite astonishing.  And don't get me started on German men and New Years festivities or how the English treat their own children.  You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

I am grateful that their neighbors from the South are joining them in their Common Home.  Why even His Holiness recognizes the benefit of bringing in vast numbers of non-Christian men of fighting (crime-fighting) age.  Someone needs to teach these Native European ruffians how bring an end to their antisocial behavior.  The Good Lord knows how the Swedish and British police and Miss Merkel have done wonders by working with Twitter and Facebook to quell this Native European criminality.  It's only a matter of time before we see these numbers drop precipitously as a result.  

I am so very grateful the leading voices in these nations such as Mama Merkel and Theresa May and, of course, who could forget, the honorable Lord Mayor, Sadiq Khan, have concluded that online naughtiness is the reason for this rampant native criminality and are in the process of stopping crime dead in its tracks.

Serious business!

MisereMeiDeus! Permission to share this on my blog? It's worthy of Bruvver Eccles.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • MiserereMeiDeus
(12-07-2019, 03:44 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 03:25 AM)MiserereMeiDeus Wrote: Native Europeans are such deplorable barbarians. Did you know that Swedes have taken to setting their own cars on fire and throwing grenades around their neighborhoods?  The French too set their cars ablaze.  It's really quite astonishing.  And don't get me started on German men and New Years festivities or how the English treat their own children.  You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Serious business!

MisereMeiDeus! Permission to share this on my blog? It's worthy of Bruvver Eccles.

It looks like a copypasta was born.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.

https://8kun.top/christian/index.html
Is there such a map of the United States - would be interesting to see by area how it looks and compares.
(12-07-2019, 07:58 AM)Markie Boy Wrote: Is there such a map of the United States - would be interesting to see by area how it looks and compares.

I found two maps online, from 2010 and from 2012. I post them both for comparison, per 100,000 as in Europe's map.
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fz.cdn.turner.com%2Fcnn%2...f=1&nofb=1]
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffamilyinequality.files.w...f=1&nofb=1]
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fionnchu's post:
  • Roger Buck