Sacramental vs Non-Sacramental Europe
(12-07-2019, 03:25 AM)MiserereMeiDeus Wrote: Native Europeans are such deplorable barbarians. Did you know that Swedes have taken to setting their own cars on fire and throwing grenades around their neighborhoods?  

Maybe it depends on who you define as Swedes.

From a native, about this "refugees welcome haven" at the southern tip of Sweden: Abandoning Malmo to Its Criminals. 

"For years, the Swedish media and political establishment have done their best to play down the trend, dismissing concerns such as my own as alarmist overreactions. Malmö has been hailed as a multicultural success, despite growing evidence to the contrary. “This is a serious situation, but most people shouldn’t be worried, because they are not going to be affected,” the head of intelligence at Sweden’s National Operations Department assured everyone earlier this week. We are also made to understand that the perpetrators are, as one police official put it, “from socio-economically weak groups, socio-economically weak areas, and many are perhaps second- or third-generation immigrants.”

His article, from which the above is excerpted, has this caption under this video:

This ad for Staffanstorp, a municipality 20 minutes from Malmö, sparked intense debate in Sweden this week. It shows a family that moves from Malmö after being harassed by a street gang.

The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
(12-07-2019, 03:44 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 03:25 AM)MiserereMeiDeus Wrote: Native Europeans are such deplorable barbarians. Did you know that Swedes have taken to setting their own cars on fire and throwing grenades around their neighborhoods?  The French too set their cars ablaze.  It's really quite astonishing.  And don't get me started on German men and New Years festivities or how the English treat their own children.  You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

I am grateful that their neighbors from the South are joining them in their Common Home.  Why even His Holiness recognizes the benefit of bringing in vast numbers of non-Christian men of fighting (crime-fighting) age.  Someone needs to teach these Native European ruffians how bring an end to their antisocial behavior.  The Good Lord knows how the Swedish and British police and Miss Merkel have done wonders by working with Twitter and Facebook to quell this Native European criminality.  It's only a matter of time before we see these numbers drop precipitously as a result.  

I am so very grateful the leading voices in these nations such as Mama Merkel and Theresa May and, of course, who could forget, the honorable Lord Mayor, Sadiq Khan, have concluded that online naughtiness is the reason for this rampant native criminality and are in the process of stopping crime dead in its tracks.

Serious business!

MisereMeiDeus! Permission to share this on my blog? It's worthy of Bruvver Eccles.

Please do.  I fear my cousins from the motherland are going to corrupt the poor Middle Easterners and Africans.  That German game of Taharrush cannot be allowed to spread to innocent cultures around the world.  There are even videos of the Germans playing it in Egypt!
(12-07-2019, 03:25 AM)MiserereMeiDeus Wrote: I am so very grateful the leading voices in these nations such as Mama Merkel and Theresa May and, of course, who could forget, the honorable Lord Mayor, Sadiq Khan, have concluded that online naughtiness is the reason for this rampant native criminality and are in the process of stopping crime dead in its tracks.

I was reading this in detail as I was formatting it to post on my blog. One small point. Thank God Saddiq Khan is not the Lord Mayor of London! That is William Russell, Lord Mayor of London, of the Haberdashers Livery Company. Khan is (to use his title and style) His Worship Saddiq Khan, Mayor of the Greater London Authority.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • MiserereMeiDeus
I am struck by how much of the response here has to do with Islam!

Friends, as someone who has lived in Europe for nearly the last 40 years, I can say this is hardly about Islam.

Little time now to argue this. But will quickly point out France has by far the highest percentage Muslim population in Europe but is FAR less than places like England.

Also look at the massive difference on the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

I LIVE on that border and I never see muslims here. But note the difference between north and south!

No this is far more about the Sacraments in Catholic and Orthodox countries ...
Click to see at Amazon
[Image: charles-coulombe-120h.png]

Hear the FIRST CHAPTER on my YouTube Channel:

See my Three Books here at Amazon: viewauthor.at/RogerBuck
Just to be pedantically clear : - )

13.52 in the overwhelmingly Catholic south of Ireland.

51% in the Protestant majority north.

I travel over this island including the major cities of Belfast and Dublin. Islam is very minor here indeed.
Click to see at Amazon

(12-08-2019, 11:03 AM)Roger Buck Wrote: Just to be pedantically clear : - )

I travel over this island including the major cities of Belfast and Dublin. Islam is very minor here indeed.

For now. We'll see what happens now that Ireland's rejected the faith and legalised the murder of children. I suspect the fertility rate will continue to drop, and when that happens, either you cut the welfare benefits, or you import immigrants. And we know which immigrants the EU wants to import.

But, hey, maybe since Pope Francis is so keen on Europe becoming Muslim, the Irish will reject it as too Catholic.
(12-08-2019, 11:03 AM)Roger Buck Wrote: Just to be pedantically clear : - )

To further clarify your point, the Muslim population of Northern Ireland is just over one half of one percent. The Muslim population of Éire is 1.3 %, Rapes per 100,000 in Northern Ireland are 51.05. In the Republic the statistic is 13.52. In other words, Northern Ireland with approximately half as many Muslims, has four times as many rapes per 100,000 as does the Republic.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

FishEaters Group on MeWe
  • Roger Buck
(12-08-2019, 09:11 PM)Paul Wrote: For now. We'll see what happens now that Ireland's rejected the faith and legalised the murder of children. I suspect the fertility rate will continue to drop, and when that happens, either you cut the welfare benefits, or you import immigrants. And we know which immigrants the EU wants to import.

But, hey, maybe since Pope Francis is so keen on Europe becoming Muslim, the Irish will reject it as too Catholic.

Then what about France? They did all that a long time ago, rejecting the Faith over two centuries ago, and accepting abortion over 40 years ago, and their rape statistic is still radically lower than the protestant countries. England's population is 5%, Muslim. France's is just a tick higher at 6%, but there are almost four times as many rapes in England as France.

And Spain, which has abortion, SSM, and all that goes with it, has just a slightly smaller % of Muslims than England, but only about 1/30th of the number of rapes.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

FishEaters Group on MeWe
  • Roger Buck
(12-08-2019, 01:10 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(12-07-2019, 03:25 AM)MiserereMeiDeus Wrote: I am so very grateful the leading voices in these nations such as Mama Merkel and Theresa May and, of course, who could forget, the honorable Lord Mayor, Sadiq Khan, have concluded that online naughtiness is the reason for this rampant native criminality and are in the process of stopping crime dead in its tracks.

I was reading this in detail as I was formatting it to post on my blog. One small point. Thank God Saddiq Khan is not the Lord Mayor of London! That is William Russell, Lord Mayor of London, of the Haberdashers Livery Company. Khan is (to use his title and style) His Worship Saddiq Khan, Mayor of the Greater London Authority.

Thank you for the correction.  I had no idea there were different titles or areas of authority.  Back when I was a Anglophile I'd have looked up the difference.  Now I can barely stomach thinking about that little island.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MiserereMeiDeus's post:
  • jovan66102
(12-08-2019, 09:26 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(12-08-2019, 09:11 PM)Paul Wrote: For now. We'll see what happens now that Ireland's rejected the faith and legalised the murder of children. I suspect the fertility rate will continue to drop, and when that happens, either you cut the welfare benefits, or you import immigrants. And we know which immigrants the EU wants to import.

Then what about France? They did all that a long time ago, rejecting the Faith over two centuries ago, and accepting abortion over 40 years ago, and their rape statistic is still radically lower than the protestant countries. England's population is 5%, Muslim. France's is just a tick higher at 6%, but there are almost four times as many rapes in England as France.

And Spain, which has abortion, SSM, and all that goes with it, has just a slightly smaller % of Muslims than England, but only about 1/30th of the number of rapes.

Thanks Jovan for both helpful research AND getting this back to my point in starting this thread!

Will also add that French trads will say - rightly I think - that that official French figure is far too low. The French Republic has laws against collecting these statistics - which of course makes it far easier to lie and distort things!

Having spent many years in England and between 2-3 in France, I am convinced that Islam is far more prevalent in France than England.

Highest in Europe, I believe.
Click to see at Amazon