Talked with my boss today.
I explained to her that the touching was making me feel unsafe and uncomfortable. She said she would stop. She also showed me that she has arranged the schedules differently so that I'll get four full days a week (more breaks, btw) and three full days of rest. I was feeling unsafe today so she let me off early and gave me tomorrow off.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • CarmeliteKnight
(12-12-2019, 04:44 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: I explained to her that the touching was making me feel unsafe and uncomfortable. She said she would stop. She also showed me that she has arranged the schedules differently so that I'll get four full days a week (more breaks, btw) and three full days of rest. I was feeling unsafe today so she let me off early and gave me tomorrow off.
It sounds like your boss is really trying to work with you and make your situation as comfortable and productive as possible.  Good for both of you!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaryTN's post:
  • newenglandsun
(12-12-2019, 06:24 PM)MaryTN Wrote:
(12-12-2019, 04:44 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: I explained to her that the touching was making me feel unsafe and uncomfortable. She said she would stop. She also showed me that she has arranged the schedules differently so that I'll get four full days a week (more breaks, btw) and three full days of rest. I was feeling unsafe today so she let me off early and gave me tomorrow off.
It sounds like your boss is really trying to work with you and make your situation as comfortable and productive as possible.  Good for both of you!
She told me I could also tell her to go away if I ever need space.