Pope calls the idea of Mary as Co-Redemptrix "foolishness"
(12-14-2019, 12:54 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: Personally I don't see it ever being made into a dogma in the RCC unless by some chance there's some Franciscan trad pope that comes in and does it.

At any rate it's interesting.  Even über trads like the Dimonds are dead against it, so there must be a lot of division surrounding it even in tradland.

That's the beauty of it, it most likely never will be dogma. If you don't like the title, don't use it. I personally never use it, but don't mind it.

I will say though, appealing to the Dimond brothers does not help your argument.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • CarmeliteKnight

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope calls the idea of Mary as Co-Redemptrix "foolishness" - by Augustinian - 12-14-2019, 02:48 PM