Thousands of "penis-fish" wash ashore California beaches
What did God mean by this?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/...beach.html
It means the limeies are good at click-bait and someone somewhere has a future eco-sin to confess.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.

https://8kun.top/christian/index.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarmeliteKnight's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
I thought it was a Pacific version of the candiru.

CarmeliteKnight Wrote:It means the limeies are good at click-bait and someone somewhere has a future eco-sin to confess.

Eco-sin? The article said they were dredged up during a storm. Meh, I'm sure that somewhere, someone is saying it's the fault of "Orange Man Bad."
-sent by howitzer via the breech.

God's love is manifest in the landscape as in a face.  - John Muir

I want creation to penetrate you with so much admiration that wherever you go, the least plant may bring you clear remembrance of the Creator.  A single plant, a blade of grass, or one speck of dust is sufficient to occupy all your intelligence in beholding the art with which it has been made  - Saint Basil

Heaven is under our feet, as well as over our heads. - Thoreau, Walden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jeeter's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
Drakes Beach is near San Francisco. Where else would penis fish wash up?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
Wonder what they smell like when they go bad...
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
(12-14-2019, 01:09 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Wonder what they smell like when they go bad...

I think this video might help you visualize 
(12-14-2019, 07:32 PM)Imperator Caesar Trump Wrote:
(12-14-2019, 01:09 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: Wonder what they smell like when they go bad...

I think this video might help you visualize

I don't think I can forgive you for that...

(I have a whole host of jokes in my mind about this creature, but I'd better keep them to myself...)
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
Ahem...
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Imperator Caesar Trump
(12-13-2019, 12:12 PM)Jeeter Wrote: Eco-sin?  The article said they were dredged up during a storm.  Meh, I'm sure that somewhere, someone is saying it's the fault of "Orange Man Bad."

You and I both know the church of W O K E will find a way to blame humans for  the storm as a product of "man-made global warming". Now R E P E N T for buying all those pickup trucks, Jeeter! Get in the church's good graces and buy 13 electric cars and go vegan for you past eco-sins!
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.

https://8kun.top/christian/index.html
Can someone drop a box off at the N.O.W. headquarters and televise the reaction on YouTube? Big Grin
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!