For my upcoming travel
I'll be going to Rome tomorrow, and while I'm perfectly aware of the safety of airplane travel, I can't avoid the usual stress and fear that comes with it. Having some of you praying for a safe flight and peace of mind will certainly help.
In return I promise to pray for you and yours in the Holy House of Loreto and in the tomb of my dear old friend from Padua.
Ite ad Ioseph
Definitely in my prayers! Please pray for the reversion/conversion of my family.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • MaryTN
I will jovan, be sure that I'll pray for the conversion/reversion of your family, and mine.
I'll bring these intentions to Our Blessed Lady in Loreto, and to the great Anthony in Padua, not to mention Rita in Cascia and a few other saints.
I'll also pray for Fr. Tan Van Tran soul while there.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ioannes_L's post:
  • jovan66102
Definitely St Rita. It was her and St Jude that reconciled my wife and I after I pestered them for 15 years. Smile
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

When I was a flight attendant I always said three Hail Mary's on every takeoff and landing while I reviewed in my mind where my disabled and baby passengers were located.  It's good to use these moments in life for examen.

In any case, you are far, far, far, far, (like unbelievably far  Sticking tongue out at you  ) more likely to get in a car accident than any kind of incident in flight.

I pray you have a wonderful time!  Padua is sooooo lovely.

Please pray for my move next month to go well and the souls of my family.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
I'm adding all three of you/your intentions to my Rosary intentions. Ioannes, may I ask the same intentions as Jovan of you? Thanks.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
No problem dahveed!
One more reason to stay a little longer at the Holy House.
Ite ad Ioseph
Well, here are a few Aves for the return flight, anyway!   Pray Pray Pray

My sister spent a year abroad studying at the University of Padua, and I used to take the train down from Venice to visit her.  If you find the caffé that had the strawberry liqueur, please have one for me!

More importantly, enjoy your pilgrimage, and please pray for the conversion of my wife to the Holy Catholic Faith.  

Grazie e a presto,

Sean
Well... infinite thanks for all the prayers and good wishes, yet I'm not at home in Rome, but at home in São Paulo, Brazil.
Thing is, the travel agent didn't informed me about the 3 month passport validity law enforced in the Schengen zone, which means that only when trying to do the check-in they informed me about this law and didn't allowed me to board the plane, and even if I arrived in Italy I would probably be deported. Now I'm trying to get most of my money back while considering other possible agencies.

I thank all of you for your prayers and your kind words of encouragement.
I will stand by my promises and pray for you and your intentions, sadly not in Loreto and Cascia.

Maybe in the future I'll pester you again with my fear of flight, but for now, God bless you all!
Ite ad Ioseph
(12-16-2019, 08:01 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote: Well... infinite thanks for all the prayers and good wishes, yet I'm not at home in Rome, but at home in São Paulo, Brazil.
Thing is, the travel agent didn't informed me about the 3 month passport validity law enforced in the Schengen zone, which means that only when trying to do the check-in they informed me about this law and didn't allowed me to board the plane, and even if I arrived in Italy I would probably be deported. Now I'm trying to get most of my money back while considering other possible agencies.

I thank all of you for your prayers and your kind words of encouragement.
I will stand by my promises and pray for you and your intentions, sadly not in Loreto and Cascia.

Maybe in the future I'll pester you again with my fear of flight, but for now, God bless you all!

Oh my...I'm so sorry to hear that.  How disappointing for you!   sad   Broken Heart

Well, if it's not too heartbreaking to ask, would you please offer up your disappointment for our requests and at least make use of it that way.

God bless, IL   Heart
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!