Illegal Not To Worship Them
Watch to the end for an eye-opening revelation of what they think of us:

Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian, CarmeliteKnight, LionHippo
Rabble-rouser ^
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
I will say, in all charity, it embarrasses me to see 
Jews grasping for grace and coming up empty
handed, I feel sorry for them, but without Jesus 
Christ is a big no-go guys.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • Augustinian, CarmeliteKnight, Zedta
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
Just my own observation, but among evangelicals, I've always noticed that fanatical support for Jews and Israel goes hand in hand with hatred of the Catholic Church.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • Zedta
Adam Greene has now been kicked off Paypal.  It's a wonder he's still on YouTube.   :huh:
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
(12-21-2019, 02:28 AM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Adam Greene has now been kicked off Paypal.  It's a wonder he's still on YouTube.   :huh:
I'm actually surprised to see that he's still on Youtube
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'And he shall be as a tree that is planted by the waters, that spreadeth out its roots towards moisture: and it shall not fear when the heat cometh.' - Jeremias 17:8
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Zedta
https://www.bitchute.com/video/VGe1NPQIaEKv/
Its easy to see how, just as in Jesus time, they will fall for the wrong 'savior'. They look, always, for the one that will guarantee them financial wealth and fame, gifts of this world and ignore Jesus' path. Even St. John was a bit confused, even having to send his followers to inquire of Jesus as to His intent. Even in Jesus' day, the Jews were looking for what worldly leader. The one who would rescue them from the Romans. Their search, even today, amounts to an AntiChrist path.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Bonaventure, formerbuddhist