NBA player 12 yr old son is a homosexual. Accepts "new normal."
Quote:red: my commentary 

"I had to look myself in the mirror when my son at the time was 3 years old and me and my wife started having conversations about us noticing that he wasn't on the boy vibe that Zaire [Wade's other son] was on," Wade said.

"And, I had to look myself in the mirror and say, 'What if your son come home and tell you he's gay? What are you going to do? How are you going to be? How are you going to act? It ain't about him. He knows who he is. It's about you. Who are you?'"
Wade says that conversation with himself wasn't easy ... the 37-year-old told Barnes and Jackson he grew up "ignorant" and had to lean on his wife to open his eyes.

"I grew up with the same perspective as a lot of these people out here that's a little ignorant. I grew up with a similar perspective," Wade says. "And, you meet people along the way that help you take those glasses off and put on some different ones. Look through life through a different lens. That's what my wife has been able to do. So, it's been cool." Different lenses ... like lenses that make you colorblind, ironically?

Wade has been very vocal in defending his son and his family from critics ... and he tells Barnes and Jackson he feels a duty to be a voice for others who can't speak up the way he can.

"Everybody get used to it, man," Wade says. "This is the new normal. So if anybody different, we looked at as different. You know what I'm saying? The ones that don't understand it. The ones that don't get it. The ones that are stuck in a box. You're different. Not the people that are out here living their lives, man." No, we understand it. We "get it." We aren't "stuck in a box." We just disagree; we hold different stances. And yes, that makes us different because it's sociology 101: new status quo, especially has braindead as "love is love", makes minority the "different." But, in ironic fashion, doesn't that make the new different the now misunderstood? Just following the logic of modernism. 

As for how his son is handling it all ... Wade said, "You want to talk about strength and courage? My 12-year-old has way more than I have." Um, no. Your son is 12. He probably isn't even bullied for liking his own sex given his orientation is the "new normal." His friends probably don't care. 

"You can learn something from your kids." I work with kids. I don't learn much from them that sway my support of hundreds of years of sound theology and philosophy. I have a homosexual family member. Just because we are related does not mean I support homosexuality - though I once did, with much genuine heartfelt support (which makes me the very, very rare bird from supporting homosexuality to rejecting it)

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/19/dwyane-wa...s-podcast/
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
[-] The following 2 users Like GRA's post:
  • Ambrosiano, antiquarian
Quote:makes minority the "different." But, in ironic fashion, doesn't that make the new different the now misunderstood? Just following the logic of modernism. 

I like your statement here.   ^

Morality is not chronological or democratic.

Neither are good health practices.

And the poor kid is going to smell "different" too when he has to start wearing diapers for fecal leakage.  :(

But that's love y'all!
What a loving parent!  I hope he only buys organic and makes sure his little guy knows to avoid smoking. 

The things we do for love.    :s

full article here:  https://www.ausfamily.org/resources/sexu...ne-to-know

Quote:In the pre-HIV era, the various gastrointestinal and rectal maladies in male homosexuals seen by physicians and proctologists were collectively referred to as “gay bowel syndrome.”  I experienced this first hand, as the constant ritual of anal cleansing, douching, enemas, and penetration, caused the already naturally dry and thin-skinned rectum to become perpetually red, irritated, and swollen.

Diarrhea was a relentless affliction; some rather active gay men who otherwise were beautifully muscular and apparently healthy-looking took to wearing diapers - especially during intense work-outs or weight-lifting scissions at the gym, as the increased pressure often caused abnormal leakage.  Visits to a San Francisco proctologist were frequent, and his waiting room, crowded with other gay men, sometimes turned into a place to meet and talk as there was always someone I knew - also there waiting to see the doctor.

Though, not everyone with this secret problem was single and adventurous; one such friend - a sincere guy who had been in a monogamous relationship for a couple of years, was continuously left with painful anal fissures.  After I left the lifestyle, and went back home, my smaller town doctor still knew of my past - as soon as he saw the ravages of what had been my backside.  By then, my hemorrhoids were protruding severely - and thus began a few years of one painful surgery after another.  During that time, I was constantly walking about with suppositories, frequently with embarrassing stains soaking through my pants, my underwear had to be continually bleached to remove blood stains, and I stunk from fecal matter seeping out.  It was a little foreshadowing of purgatory – and, I kept saying to myself: “It hadn’t been worth it.”

Clearly it's an exit, not an entrance. :(

So sad.  Someone needs to sue their school or counselor or other organization for teaching them about "safe homosexual sex".    

God bless all of us and help us to be pure in mind, body and soul.   :heart:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • CarmeliteKnight
A gift suggestion for his 12th birthday!

Inflatable Piles Ring Cushion Donut Pillow Vinyl Rubber Seat Medical Hemorrhoid

[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

Actually, the schools should start providing these for all their students.  

And they should keep those diapers on hand through high school and college.

Be sure to bring it up at the next parent-teacher conference.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • CarmeliteKnight
REEEEEEEE!

Stop stating inconvenient biological hate facts on my anonymous german patriarchy smashing forum! These things hurt me and my wife's gay son's feelings!
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.

https://8kun.top/christian/index.html
Warning!  This post will be brutally honest and somewhat disgusting!

This is in no way meant to make fun of the poor 12-year-old son of the NBA star or any other 12-year-old anywhere.

It is showing the tragic reality of what that poor 12-year-old will be facing and the stupid and callous attitude of all those parents and teachers who promote this lifestyle.

Yes, it will be all luuuurve and pride and rainbows for his 12-year-old!  So Gleeful!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSegjSNH15GbYxdBAA2tjn...kuv9nJ9s&s]

The kid's colorful day will start with a toilet full of red blood, like a work of modern art.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm8TxY0wskGi6KyFz9EdD...6IhIlCTb&s]

And today the class is all taking a field trip to the proctologist's office!  
Yay!  That's where all the gays meet up...it's the new normal kids! 

[Image: qmgNxSk-asset-mezzanine-16x9-9vhoTj5.jpg...format=jpg]

He taught us about healthy sexual hygiene:

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fd26ua9paks4zq.cloudfr...-rf-hg.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfNW3VMHKij-U1G5YxInb...P1iP8qmw&s]

They gave us some diapers for guys so prom night will be awesome and worry-free!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhl4qIGg997r6EN9Si3lF...-iylaJqw&s]

Just wear extra cologne to cover the smell...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmLgvMVIRa6saOaXJtiq_...tOXvZ2Z7&s]

Although it's important that Teacher is always prepared for emergencies.  

That's why it's so great that with each order of 20 hemorrhoid pillows you get one of these to go with it...
for when those pesky anal prolapses happen:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUF3bLk1_ziL5mFd1wTag...DIsKlasw&s]

OOOPS!  MY intestines fell out again....don't you hate it when that happens?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRf7uPonB7Sw_4NPaPAgT5...DCUvdJkw&s]

But I'm just so glad my parents aren't ignorant like those old fashioned "different" folks  :rolleyes: 
.....cuz there's nothing like the NEW NORMAL!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3hBsYVJ6Hoc-ZzrdKCRI...lFAsC6Nw&s]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQp51gUUAFCRorSE3UnPV1...LRvtj3Dw&s]

God save us!
This sort of language, and this sort of humor, is not becoming in a thread concerning a twelve year old boy.

If the boy has always seemed inclined to homophilia, as a question of basic disposition and a psychological inability to conform to his sex, it does not reduce his dignity as a person for whose sins Christ died. This is the sort of thing that a mother or a father could notice in the course of the child's development. How would you respond? You might not be able to prevent the child from growing into same-sex attraction, but you can provide a loving environment and instruct the child in the faith.

Homosexuals are not the bad guys. They are not icky or gross. They suffer from an intrinsically disordered sexuality, which is itself a complicated thing, arising from a combination of biological and psychological factors that are not fully understood, but which include hormonal levels in the uterus during the baby's development. This means that they can never licitly experience the fullness of romantic love, culminating in married life, since they are psychologically unable to develop the requisite affection towards the opposite sex. This is a sad truth, and we should tell them this in empathy and understanding for the difficulties this brings with it.

As a Christian, I don't think the butt thing should be hammered hard as a rhetorical strategy. It seems without charity. You can sin plenty without it, and plenty of heterosexual couples are sinning that way as well. Instead, I think it is better simply to state what is sinful and what we need in order to work out our salvation.

Read those posts and imagine how they would sound to a young man with same sex attraction but who is interested in Catholicism. Or, perhaps, an active homosexual who nonetheless is aware of the stirrings of grace calling him to the Church. Would it help or would it hurt? Such people may read your posts. How about an angry, bitter Catholic who blames homosexuals, is disgusted with them, but never prays for them to receive the spiritual graces to repent and come to Christ, instead avoiding them as disgusting and abominable. Would it help or would it hurt? Such people will certainly read your posts.

There are homosexuals (or people with same-sex attraction) among the forum members here. They were twelve once and perhaps already confused in a pyschosexual way. Is it appropriate to talk about them, under the guise of purported frankness, needing diapers on prom night?
(12-22-2019, 06:13 PM)Cyriacus Wrote: As a Christian, I don't think the butt thing should be hammered hard as a rhetorical strategy. It seems without charity. 

All 12-year-old boys and girls exposed to gay propaganda should be given full disclosure about the health risks involved with sodomy. 

It is the only way they can truly give informed consent.

Society at large should be informed about the empty promises the "Pride" community is selling as rainbows and love.

It is only loving to unveil these empty promises of the devil and show the horrible reality of what they are selling.

It is hateful to disguise it and hide it.

We are all brainwashed every day by this narrative and we need to start showing it for what it really is.

The reality of cancer is a deterrent to smoking.

The reality of Hell is a deterrent to mortal sin and Mother Church lovingly shows us horrifically graphic images of what we can we expect if we choose to go there.

Gays should start suing for not being given full disclosure about the dreadful health issues they now face every day.

As a mom, I care deeply about 12-year-old boys everywhere and the lies they are being told.

Late-night comedy makes fun of us for not accepting "the new normal".

Well, I'm sick of it!!!

I'm not making fun of 12-year-old boys with same-sex attraction.  That's a canard that is always used to twist the words and meaning of those speaking out on this issue.

I'm making fun of the teachers and sports stars and actors and politicians et. al who are pushing this agenda under the guise of being "loving" and "accepting".

It breaks the spell.   "Now that you put it that way..."

It provides indelible visuals.

There is nothing "loving" and "accepting" about leading a poor 12-year-old boy into a lifestyle such as this and they need to be adequately warned about it.

No one who truly loves you would ever want you to have sex this way.
@ Scared Heart Lover: Not really charitable. I may be critical of thought process of the NBA player, but I don't mock his son.
Unfortunately I don't have any "fun facts" about me unless being a practicing Catholic counts.

Trying to get better every day week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes GRA's post:
  • jovan66102
(12-24-2019, 06:20 PM)GRA Wrote: @ Scared Heart Lover: Not really charitable. I may be critical of thought process of the NBA player, but I don't mock his son.

My posts are in no way meant to make fun of the poor 12-year-old son of the NBA star or any other 12-year-old anywhere.

They are showing the tragic reality of what that poor 12-year-old will be facing and the stupid and callous attitude of all those parents and teachers who promote this lifestyle for boys and girls under the guise of "love" and rainbows.  These are the same people who buy only organic and give dire warnings about the dangers of smoking but don't spell out for our youth the tragic reality of sodomy.  

It breaks my heart!

May God protect all children from "The New Normal".