Bought coffee today. OK?
thanks
I'm surprised you found a place that was open
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
Gas station
There are lots of people who have no family to spend time with this Christmas. A kind word from a server at a restaurant, or a clerk at a convenience store may mean a great deal to them. It may be the only interaction they have. It would be nice if everyone simply went to Mass and then spent time with their families. Not everyone can do that though. For the sake of those who can’t, I’m glad there are places open on Christmas, and I have no problem going to them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Credidi Propter's post:
  • jovan66102, MaryTN
(12-25-2019, 02:20 PM)FultonFan Wrote: thanks

Praying for you every day. :pray:
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • MiserereMeiDeus
(12-25-2019, 02:20 PM)FultonFan Wrote: thanks
So did I.  Twice.  I love gas station coffee.  Don't buy the hot dogs or the nachos.  That's not okay.  They'll make you sick.
:D
Wait, why wouldn't this be okay?
(12-26-2019, 12:50 PM)Birdie Wrote: Wait, why wouldn't this be okay?
It is okay. FultonFan has some scruples.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
(12-26-2019, 12:51 PM)Augustinian Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 12:50 PM)Birdie Wrote: Wait, why wouldn't this be okay?
It is okay. FultonFan has some scruples.
I’m a special person around here.
Jovan and Augustinian basically provide me free “it’s ok” tokens when I have an episode.
[-] The following 4 users Like FultonFan's post:
  • Augustinian, jovan66102, MiserereMeiDeus, Teresa Agrorum