WARNING! The Vaccines Are A Trojan Horse
This is truly disturbing. Money is becoming a prelude to disease outbreaks. Ya, you read that right. Check this out:

Article Wrote:WARNING! The Vaccines Are A Trojan Horse
An emergency public service announcement by the people for the people
January 1, 2020

[Image: vaxx.jpg]
Image Credits: Chikara Yoshida/Getty Images.

[Same video in case YouTube takes the other one down]

An emergency public service announcement by the people for the people

A few months back, the government of Samoa went into full martial law mode in order to implement mandatory vaccination of its population, going as far as closing off streets, prohibiting vehicles from driving and sending police to conduct door-to-door vaccinations.

After two Samoan children died in June 2018 following MMR injections, the people of Samoa grew distrustful of vaccines, leading globalist front groups to entice the island nation with a $34 million grant encouraging them to carry out the vast vaccination project, as police and media shut down dissenting voices promoting alternative treatments like vitamin A supplements.

In this critical report, Google whistleblower Zach Voorhies breaks down the distressing saga that led to the compulsory vaccination effort, and details how “vaccine shedding” may be responsible for spreading disease from vaccinated people to the un-vaccinated.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • HailGilbert
Just to add:

The video shows a clip from the Brady Bunch TV show. When I was a kid in the 50s. we all got measles, mumps, chicken pox and some got German Measles. I don't remember anyone getting really sick or dying. Now, more kids, statistically, die from the MMR vaccine than have died from any one of the diseases they are supposed to be vaccinated against. Additionally, I, like the rest of us that got the disease, cannot get it again, Its called acquired immunity and you only get that when the virus becomes resident in your body and your immune system keeps it at bay. Occasionally, you can get a secondary varricella (Chicken Pox) infection in adulthood, called Shingles, but there are antivirals these days that can control it. Vaccinations are always temporary and become ineffective within a couple of years at most.

When I was the OIC of an Army Shot Team, we never gave the vaccines until we were sure they would be needed in any given theater. Too late and immunity can be iffy and if to soon and a prolonged time before deployment and the immunity could be lost. Usually we dosed over a few days. Immunity was best achieved that way rather than all at once.

This whole vaccination thing has gone wonky. Its become a huge moneymaker for the drug companies. Such a sham and so dangerous too. These deadly reactions are very worrisome and makes me wonder what they are using as adjuvants to promote an immune response in the body with the injection. They often use barium or aluminum salts or even thiomersol (usually as a preservative), a mercury containing solution, as adjuvants. Any of these can cause severe allergic reactions.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, formerbuddhist, HailGilbert
I'm not anti-vax, but I've been very skeptical about the flu shot lately. I mean, every year we are bludgeoned with ads to get our flu shot yet everyone I know still gets the flu to some degree. I don't know, maybe I just need to take off the tin foil hat, but there's something weird about how much flu shots are pushed.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • HailGilbert
(01-01-2020, 10:31 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I'm not anti-vax, but I've been very skeptical about the flu shot lately. I mean, every year we are bludgeoned with ads to get our flu shot yet everyone I know still gets the flu to some degree. I don't know, maybe I just need to take off the tin foil hat, but there's something weird about how much flu shots are pushed.
Personally, I never get a flu shot and I very rarely (maybe three times at most in my adult lifetime) get the flu and when I was working in hospital ERs, I'd see a lot of folks with the bug and they freely would cough on me.

The flu vaccine is a crap shoot at being effective...literally. Here's why:

About 8 months before the flu season, the CDC gets together and decides on the formulation of the flu vaccines. They usually choose three types, because they don't know, for certain, which strain of virus will be the cause of the flu outbreak. That's why the flu vaccine can be multiple or singular a type of vaccine. They're guessing (an educated guess?). Sometimes they get it right, but all too often, and I think this year is one of those, where they get it wrong.

I keep my vitamin C and D handy and increase the dose of vitamin D, which boosts the immune system.

BTW: Ever wonder why they call it 'flu season'?

Well, that's when most folks are indoors more and not out getting sunlight. Your skin produces vitamin D, about 20,000 units for every 15 minutes or so (it varies) of direct sunlight. So, when people go indoors, they are close to each other and sharing germs more and getting less sunshine and weakening their immune systems. Its only a matter of time before someone gets the ball rolling, as it were.

I'm not antivax either, and I am not a proponent of unnecessary and over use. I am also, not a good gambler, so I don't play vaccine poker with the flu. Pumping up one's immune system makes more sense than attacking that system with toxic vaccine adjuvants and ineffective viruses or viral proteins when you need a well tuned system in the first place.
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, Blind Horus, formerbuddhist, HailGilbert
(01-01-2020, 10:31 PM)Augustinian Wrote: I'm not anti-vax, but I've been very skeptical about the flu shot lately. I mean, every year we are bludgeoned with ads to get our flu shot yet everyone I know still gets the flu to some degree. I don't know, maybe I just need to take off the tin foil hat, but there's something weird about how much flu shots are pushed.

They guess which strain of flu will hit and than give you a vaccine for that strain and if the other strain takes hold instead than that flu shot was a waste, there had also been cases of recycling last years stock, which makes it worthless for the current year. I've heard of some dodgy stuff like that happening before.

I'm not anti vax either, but it is very dangerous IMO when the burden of proof gets shifted and put onto the consumer rather than the producer.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 4 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, Augustinian, HailGilbert, Zedta
I'm not fully anti-vax...

but I am fully anti the government having the power to make me to put something in my body!
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
[-] The following 2 users Like Sacred Heart lover's post:
  • antiquarian, Zedta
I am one of the only ones at my workplace that adamantly refused the flu shot this year.  I have to wear a mask full time from Oct to Apr like a "scarlet letter" showing everyone that I didn't take the shot. 

The more I've researched the flu shot in particular the less convinced I am of its alleged efficacy.  I even saw a handful of articles that claimed the Flu shot can sometimes make you more susceptible to H1N1, and another article claiming Vitamin D was a better protector against flu than the shot.

You being suspicious of how much the flu shot is pushed is not too tin foil hat at all.  Considering how the experts themselves have to make an educated guess on just which strain will be the most active out of hundreds, considering they have been wrong before, and considering there is a chance of serious side effects to getting one (Guiliane Barré etc.) it pays to be skeptical. 

Aside from that I suggest anyone who thinks vaccines are great to get a copy of globalist Jonas Salk's book "Survival of the Wisest" and see what he thought of the masses.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • Zedta
I'm pro-vax, but the flu shot is the biggest friggen scam ever! DO NOT GET ONE UNLESS YOU HAVE TO!

The only people who should get one are the elderly, or those prone to getting the flu (as in once a year) but even then it is just more effective to teach people manners and enforce the idea that sick, coughing, sneezing people need to quarantine themselves.

I get so angry when I see sick people at Mass or work...STAY HOME! Some people do not have immune systems that can tolerate much and you and your arrogance in not accepting that you are ill is causing other people to needlessly suffer.

Everyone mindlessly gets a flu shot when the office pushes them like a drug dealer. I never get one and boast about not getting one. I then laugh when those who get one end up getting sick a week later.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Zedta
Just an added idea to get out there.

If you do get the flu and don't want to get the Tamaflu drug, which is less effective each subsequent time you use it, you can do something else to defeat the virus yourself.

The high dose Vitamin C regimen is great at stopping the virus from getting started. Fleming recommended 3-5,000 milligrams every day for 3-5 days and I add 100,000Units of Vitamin D daily in my regimen. It usually stops your getting the flu if you start the C early enough, as soon as you get the first 'chill' or sneezy cough or hint of a fever coming on. Fleming says if the dose doesn't stop it, you started too late.

So if you end up with the flu, just remember; your dealing with a 'living' thing. It has weaknesses. It can only reproduce by injecting part of itself into your body's cells and that takes an enzyme to breakdown your body's cell wall. That enzyme only works in a narrow temperature band and stops working at 103 F. On those occasions that I got the flu, I didn't fight the fever. I'd get wrapped up in the covers, sleep and drank lots of water and sweated it out. Usually I was about over it in around three days or less, but kept eating food and lots of Vitamin C and D during it all. If your fever goes over 104, take some aspirin, tylenol or ibuprofen to control the fever and increase your fluids. Make sure you are voiding (peeing) regularly and that the urine is pale, not dark. If its dark, your not drinking enough.

If the fever gets out of control and goes over 105, get to an ER and see a doctor. It could be a secondary infection that isn't viral or flu.

In any event, this regimen worked for me and it could help you fight your way out of illness if the flu catches you.
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 4 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Augustinian, formerbuddhist, Sacred Heart lover, Teresa Agrorum
(01-02-2020, 10:22 AM)Zedta Wrote: In any event, this regimen worked for me and it could help you fight your way out of illness if the flu catches you.

Thanks, Zedta. I take vitamin C almost religiously but it seems I am always learning something new about this wonderful substance.

Because I am diabetic I avoid both vaccines and antibiotics (I credit an overdose of antibiotics with giving me this disease, as it does not occur otherwise in my family). May I recommend Kyolic garlic (any kind) in conjunction with C? I stopped a bladder infection with this stuff.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta