FYI for Parents
For whatever it is worth, I wanted to mention that I train, schedule, etc. the altar boys for the Traditional Latin Mass I attend. Also, using Skype or the internet, I have helped children prepare for their first holy communion and/or confirmation or assisted them with other catechetical needs. Feel free to contact me if this is something I can help your children with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cor Immaculatum Mariae, ora pro nobis. (Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Quinte, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius V, pray for us.)
Sancte Pie Decime, ora pro nobis.(St. Pius X, pray for us.)
Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus (No salvation outside the Church)
“Catholics who remain faithful to Tradition, even if they are reduced to a handful, are the true Church of Jesus Christ.”  St. Athanasius
[-] The following 1 user Likes OmniaInstaurareInChristo's post:
  • ServusDei
This is interesting.  We are new to homeschooling this year.  My middle has received the Sacrament of Holy Eucharist.  I thought the next logical step was for him to start serving like his older brother.  BUT, he is so shy.  He's letting the shyness cripple him. Our priest told us not to push him, so we haven't.  But I don't want to not keep introducing it to him.
(01-05-2020, 10:41 AM)ActusFidei313 Wrote: This is interesting.  We are new to homeschooling this year.  My middle has received the Sacrament of Holy Eucharist.  I thought the next logical step was for him to start serving like his older brother.  BUT, he is so shy.  He's letting the shyness cripple him. Our priest told us not to push him, so we haven't.  But I don't want to not keep introducing it to him.

I sent you a pm here at FE. And for you and everyone else, just want to say this is a free service I provide to parents and their children.

“Catholics who remain faithful to Tradition, even if they are reduced to a handful, are the true Church of Jesus Christ.”  St. Athanasius
Just wanted to add that you can email me at instaurareomniainchristo@yahoo.com or t.davidwhitney@gmail.com.

I will be making occasional YouTube videos about the Faith for children and posting videos of my rosaries during my 54 day rosary novena for children that starts tomorrow.