Please pray for me.
I’m having suicidal thoughts again, and really don’t want to have to go back to the hospital. Thanks, everyone.
Prayers!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(01-06-2020, 08:48 PM)Birdie Wrote: I’m having suicidal thoughts again, and really don’t want to have to go back to the hospital. Thanks, everyone.

Prayers coming.  May Mary protect you under her mantle.

When I'm tempted to despair the only thing that turns it around is to say, "Thank you Lord, for this suffering.  I don't understand it, but I know you do and I thank you and offer it up for "this"  specific cause.  (often a soul in the danger of the fires of Hell).

Adding**I also keep in mind that feelings are like a storm cloud and I just need to rest and let it pass by.

Hugs, my dear.   Heart

Get help if you need to!
Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist. 
The demons of the air together with the Antichrist will perform great wonders  
The Church will be in eclipse

-Our Lady of La Salette

Like Christ, His Bride the Church will undergo its own passion, burial, and resurrection.
-unknown traditional priest

Father Ripperger said that if we are detached from all things, aren't afraid to suffer, and we accept all suffering as the will of God for our sanctity, we have nothing to fear!
Aves for you!
Praying for you!
We'll keep you in our Rosary, Birdie.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Birdie,
I'm adding you to my intentions.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.