What YouTube video are you watching?
1st film recorded papal blessing, Pope Leo XIII age 83

Let me bless Almighty God,

whose power extends over sea and land,

whose angels watch over all. -St. Columba

++++++++++++++

From the front of a San Francisco cable-car on Market Street just before the 1906 earthquake and fire.

Flims by William Kennedy Dickson
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Augustinian

++++++++++++++

'Alles kann sein.'  

https://youtu.be/p9BTeJ0Pll8?t=381

“…According to the Pope Judas freely chose to betray Jesus: ‘an open rejection of God’s love.’ Judas according to Ratzinger “viewed Jesus in terms of power and success: his only real interests lied with his power and success, there was no love involved. He was a greedy man: money was more important than communing with Jesus; money came before God and His love.” According to the Pope it was due to these traits that led Judas to “turn liar, two-faced, indifferent to the truth,” “losing any sense of God,” “turning hard, incapable of converting, of being the prodigal son, hence throwing away a spent existence.”

Benedict, betrayed by the gay Judas church

[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • dahveed
Stuff on collecting and trading NFTs. With crypto back in full swing and Decentraland having a big public opening on the 20th with a scavenger hunt I'm getting deep into the space again.  Gotta make money somehow, and if folks have flipped virtual real estate 
or digital art for thousands of dollars why cant I?

Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon