Bishop nixes Nicene Creed at Epiphany Mass to avoid offending unbelievers
ROME, January 10, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — A northern Italian bishop refused to openly profess the Nicene Creed on the Solemnity of the Epiphany because he said he didn’t want to offend the Orthodox, Waldensians, and unbelievers who were present in the congregation. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bishop...nbelievers

(28) Take heed to yourselves, and to the whole flock, wherein the Holy Ghost hath placed you bishops, to rule the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood. [29] I know that, after my departure, ravening wolves will enter in among you, not sparing the flock. [30] And of your own selves shall arise men speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.  ACTS 20:28-30
Bella Dodd, a high ranking communist, testified before Congress, that she knew of 1200 communists entering the USA seminaries to undermine the Church from within. This was after she was converted by Archbishop Fulton Sheen. There is of course no reason to think that this did not take place in many other countries. These communists became bishops and headed seminaries and had an influence on ruining many monasteries and seminaries. They only allowed heretics to enter the seminary and refused the entry of good faithful Catholics. We are seeing the result of all this in our parishes today and it is all over the world. Pedophilia is just one of the manifestations of all this. It was a concerted plot to go in and try to change the Teachings of the Church, and to introduce the novelties we see today. That is why it is very important that we should attend a parish where the pastor is a faithful follower of the Church.

There is also a book written in the 1930's I believe, about a communist agent entering the Church. All the plots that this agent wrote about is what happened after this book was written. I remember one example, the priest facing the people.
(01-12-2020, 08:00 PM)Eric F Wrote: ROME, January 10, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — A northern Italian bishop refused to openly profess the Nicene Creed on the Solemnity of the Epiphany because he said he didn’t want to offend the Orthodox, Waldensians, and unbelievers who were present in the congregation. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bishop...nbelievers

Next they will be banning the Bible and tearing out pages for fear of offending the Sodomites, Adulterers and every other sinner, ending in the culmination of outright denying Christ for fear of offending sinners.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover
(01-15-2020, 10:59 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 08:00 PM)Eric F Wrote: ROME, January 10, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — A northern Italian bishop refused to openly profess the Nicene Creed on the Solemnity of the Epiphany because he said he didn’t want to offend the Orthodox, Waldensians, and unbelievers who were present in the congregation. https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/bishop...nbelievers

Next they will be banning the Bible and tearing out pages for fear of offending the Sodomites, Adulterers and every other sinner, ending in the culmination of outright denying Christ for fear of offending sinners.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You

They have already done that in many of the readings in the Novus Ordo.
In the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph.
"But if the salt lose its savour, wherewith shall it be salted? It is good for nothing any more but to be cast out, and to be trodden on by men" (Mt. 5:13). And in another thread, Jack was wondering why he doesn't hear about deification discussed in the West. Bishops like this and the fact no one does anything about it.