Sex questions
We know that sex is to be only performed in a marriage between a man and a woman. 
Two types of sex comes to mind; anal sex and oral sex. Is it right? Is it a sin?
I don't think the bible specifically talks about these things and I can think of arguments to support either view.
So then, is it ok for a man and woman to have oral or anal sex under their union of marriage? Why/why not?
(01-15-2020, 06:18 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: We know that sex is to be only performed in a marriage between a man and a woman. 
Two types of sex comes to mind; anal sex and oral sex. Is it right? Is it a sin?
I don't think the bible specifically talks about these things and I can think of arguments to support either view.
So then, is it ok for a man and woman to have oral or anal sex under their union of marriage? Why/why not?

>Butt stuff

One cannot do butt stuff. It is forbidden. Not only is it disgusting it is literally sodomy. If God forbids it between two men you best believe the same applies for man and woman. Don't disrespect your wife like that. She deserves better

>mouth stuff

It's still sodomy/onanism. You are perverting the martial act by having it be solely about pleasure and not about procreation. Just like butt stuff, life cannot be created in the mouth or the butt. The mouth is for food, talking, and breathing. Not sex.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.

https://8kun.top/christian/index.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarmeliteKnight's post:
  • ServusDei
(01-15-2020, 07:27 AM)CarmeliteKnight Wrote: >Butt stuff

One cannot do butt stuff. It is forbidden. Not only is it disgusting it is literally sodomy. If God forbids it between two men you best believe the same applies for man and woman. Don't disrespect your wife like that. She deserves better

>mouth stuff

It's still sodomy/onanism. You are perverting the martial act by having it be solely about pleasure and not about procreation. Just like butt stuff, life cannot be created in the mouth or the butt. The mouth is for food, talking, and breathing. Not sex.

The bible says a man can't have anal with a man. U say that it also applies to women.
Can you see how a person might take that as your opinion rather than the word of God?
(01-15-2020, 07:27 AM)CarmeliteKnight Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 06:18 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: We know that sex is to be only performed in a marriage between a man and a woman. 

>mouth stuff

So are we talking the woman on man or man on woman here or both?
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2
(01-15-2020, 10:26 AM)Augustinian Wrote: So are we talking the woman on man or man on woman here or both?

Well only a man can naturally penetrate so man on woman with anal and both with oral. Within marriage. Is it right? Is it a sin?

Maybe I should give my opinion.
With anal I think it's wrong as it is a health risk and it does disgust me. But I can't find anything in the bible to say it's a sin.
With oral I don't know, im undecided. And again I can't find anything to say it's a sin in the bible.

I was expecting to find something in the bible that says sex should be linked to procreation but I didn't. Did I miss something there.
Maybe the church has something else on the topic. Does it?
(01-15-2020, 10:53 AM)Porkncheese Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 10:26 AM)Augustinian Wrote: So are we talking the woman on man or man on woman here or both?

With oral I don't know, im undecided. And again I can't find anything to say it's a sin.

I can see how it would be onanism if performed on a man, due to obvious risks, but on a woman I honestly do not know.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2
The procreative act is essential for the reproduction of our species. Any perversion/improper usage of the genital organs (such as masturbation) is clearly a sin, and an offense against the natural law. Non-vaginal sex falls into the category of masturbation, and is just as bad as contraception, if not worse.
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
(01-15-2020, 11:17 AM)ServusDei Wrote: The procreative act is essential for the reproduction of our species. Any perversion/improper usage of the genital organs (such as masturbation) is clearly a sin, and an offense against the natural law. Non-vaginal sex falls into the category of masturbation, and is just as bad as contraception, if not worse.
What if it is a part of the procreative act? Or are we just supposed to be wholly utilitarian about the conjugal act in marriage?

(01-15-2020, 11:17 AM)ServusDei Wrote: The procreative act is essential for the reproduction of our species. Any perversion/improper usage of the genital organs (such as masturbation) is clearly a sin, and an offense against the natural law. Non-vaginal sex falls into the category of masturbation, and is just as bad as contraception, if not worse.

Can you please provide references so that we can distinguish bible/church teaching from opinion.
(01-15-2020, 11:42 AM)Augustinian Wrote: What if it is a part of the procreative act? Or are we just supposed to be wholly utilitarian about the conjugal act in marriage?
What exactly is procreative about non-vaginal sex? We are not to be wholly utilitarian, however, we must not act like beasts, merely seeking pleasure. We are better than that, we can reason and in so doing find the Truth.

(01-15-2020, 11:55 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: Can you please provide references so that we can distinguish bible/church teaching from opinion.
I'll provide a proof.

Conjugal union is the fulfillment of the proper functions of the genital organs of husband and wife; its end is the reproduction of our species. Because of its great pleasure, we may wrongly conflate it with being something more -- in which case, we are like gluttons gorging food. Conjugation, like eating and the other fulfillments of the body's respective functions, may be good, per the dictations of Natural and Divine Law. In the following, I shall refer to the biblical usage of fruit.

Procreation cannot be achieved through the mouth, nor through masturbation, nor through contraception. Neither can procreation be achieved by Onan's actions, which though they resembled the procreative act, bore no fruit. Oral and anal "sex" are merely perverting sexual pleasure, after which procreation is sometimes legitimately done -- the fruit of legitimate procreation is then taken to be the fruit of oral and anal "sex," which it very clearly is not. Christ instructed us that we may judge a tree by its fruit, and He cursed the barren fig tree. Does the fruit of contraception, oral or anal "sex", or masturbation differ? Or does legitimate procreation's fruit mask the barren oral and anal "sex?"

Do not become like beasts. Your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit. In the end, the chaff will be seperated from the wheat (the true fruit from the bad), and the bad will be burned.
MonstranceDeo Gratias et Ave Maria! Monstrance
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!