Sex questions
(01-15-2020, 03:20 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Google anal sex opens third eye for more info.

lol no thanks. Those are words that should never be googled.

As for the OP, c'mon mate, sodomy is sodomy, it ain't natural or moral whether with a guy or girl, nobody needs any education to know the obvious truth that, that area was clearly not designed for such use.
(01-15-2020, 11:04 PM)josh987654321 Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 03:20 PM)Sacred Heart lover Wrote: Google anal sex opens third eye for more info.

lol no thanks. Those are words that should never be googled.

LOL...good point.  To be clear, I wasn't referring to the images page or anything like that :s

There's just some articles that explain how anal sex is supposed to open your "third eye" in your brain which has to do with the pineal gland or some such nonsense that's been around since ancient India.

On another note, since the introduction of pants and jeans and now yoga pants there is a fixation with women's rear ends.  All of this is part of degrading women and society so we become more like primitive cultures or even animals.

The missionary position is mocked today, and the Church never taught that it's the only way a married couple can have relations, but there is a reason the missionaries were teaching it to the indigenous people of various nations.

I read a biography on St. Junipero Serra and how they sought to teach the men to face their beloved when making love.  It's one of the things that separates us from the animals.
(01-15-2020, 02:05 PM)Porkncheese Wrote: Where can I find the document that contains that?
https://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
My friend just told me that her 13 yo grandson's class is all obsessed with butts now.  Who has one and who doesn't.  He said to her, "Grandma you have no butt."  His girlfriend has one and he says, "Grandma, I have a butt!"  I guess that means it's a nice one and he's proud of it.

I can't imagine this conversation taking place a century ago.  :s

But that's progress for ya'!

So degrading to the human person.

In case you aren't aware of the many kinds of health issues from "butt sex" take a look at this thread.  It doesn't even cover anal cancer which is overwhelmingly caused by sodomy.

https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=85823

Down with sodomy!  Up with marital intimacy!
josh987654321 Wrote:As for the OP, c'mon mate, sodomy is sodomy, it ain't natural or moral whether with a guy or girl, nobody needs any education to know the obvious truth that, that area was clearly not designed for such use.

Strawman again. I never said any of that. In fact the 5th post of the thread gives my opinion.
The reason I asked is because I was totally shocked to learn that protestants allow oral and anal. So I had to find out if Catholics had a position on it.
How is someone meant to understand something without asking questions. Reason is not a strong suit of this forum
(01-16-2020, 09:21 PM)Porkncheese Wrote:
josh987654321 Wrote:As for the OP, c'mon mate, sodomy is sodomy, it ain't natural or moral whether with a guy or girl, nobody needs any education to know the obvious truth that, that area was clearly not designed for such use.

Strawman again. I never said any of that. In fact the 5th post of the thread gives my opinion.
The reason I asked is because I was totally shocked to learn that protestants allow oral and anal. So I had to find out if Catholics had a position on it.
How is someone meant to understand something without asking questions. Reason is not a strong suit of this forum

I think it was post #13 that gave the Okay for sodomy (which I don't believe is correct).

Father Ripperger's talk quotes from Aquinas and others concerning oral fyi.
Okay, it had been a long time since I listened to Father Ripperger's talk I posted earlier but I just skimmed through it again and he quotes Aquinas on the fact that anal is always immoral and certain types of oral are as well.

He also quotes Alphonsus Ligouri.
(01-16-2020, 09:21 PM)Porkncheese Wrote: Strawman again. I never said any of that. In fact the 5th post of the thread gives my opinion.

I skimmed through it and was responding to your OP, which didn't provide that context. Perfectly reasonable, people normally include the context in their OP for the responses to follow.

God Bless
Protestants say that anal and oral is ok cos the bible doesn't mention it. There are many things the bible doesn't mention...
This is the best example of how sola scripture is flawed
My understand of the subject is that the Church doesn't have some magical laundry list of "DO" and "DON'T" positions. We are however supposed to think about engaging in acts that lift up and praise our God given dignity in each other. Maybe a better question to ask is how do to these acts esteem and dignify the human person? I think often times these acts in our era are more subtly a display of domination however in the past anally exploiting someone was seen as an explicit / deliberate act of domination.

Lastly, I don't mean to "kill the moment" but at the end of the day the orgasm is largely a product of ones own neurological chemistry and physiology. The other person is a stimulus but you can only experience what is in your brains own capacity to experience. Position, acts, etc are largely irrelevant to pleasure you experience. If you *think* you are getting better orgasms doing X its because of mind over matter. You are just fooling yourself into thinking something is true that isn't therefore exploiting your own brain. I think the allure of these acts is that they show a disordered willingness to give oneself totally, however the same level of understanding could be achieved as follows:

For Women
1) Turn off the chick flicks and stop commiserating with your gal pals about how awful men are. The more you dwell on the negative the more it foments and consumes you.
2) Stop with the "men are from Mars" attitude. We were birthed from one of you for crying out loud so if we're alien so are you. In some cases our DNA resides in your permanently from birth.

For Guys
1) Do us all a favor and stop making our sex worthlessly cheap. Supply and demand.....we give too much "supply." Women need to feel like predators on the hunt every now and then but no one wants to shoot an easy can't miss target. The sense of satisfaction comes from having to work for your meal with skill.
2) Stop the woman-worship. "Thou shalt have no false gods" ring a bell? The ground woman walks on is not hallowed. We need to take care of ourselves too so there something worth desiring.

Once we can shed ourselves of these insecurities then we can fully open up to each other and not need to obsess over positions and acts.
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
[-] The following 2 users Like divinesilence80's post:
  • antiquarian, Sacred Heart lover