Staffer For Bernie Sanders Get's Caught Advocating Violence
https://heavy.com/news/2020/01/watch-pro...yle-jurak/

I've even had people on Catholic sites tell me I was totally wrong when I said no candidate for President has more violent supporters than Bernie Sanders does. And yet every time there was violence on the 2016 Republican campaign trail supporters of Bernie Sanders were present along with Antifa. To me this is no surprise at all.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • antiquarian
Project Veritas has the whole thing.  It's not surprising considering the Left has almost always been more vicious and violent then the Right. This guy is actually talking about Gulags as a good thing and committing violence in American cities. 

What stood out to me is how this Bernie staffer claims that those of us on the Right with the "wrong" opinions deserve violence. Hopefully he's just some unhinged dude with mental problems and just blowing hot air rather than representing the opinion of most hardline American Leftists.  Not even most hard right groups, nationalists or even skinheads are in favor of violence at all.  The left is.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
(01-15-2020, 03:25 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: It's not surprising considering the Left has almost always been more vicious and violent then the Right.
This true because in the end, one has to be somewhat to totally deranged to fully believe something way too often proved a bad idea; that Communism works and we can do it right 'this time'. "Course, doing it right this time means killing off enough of the opposition as to not have an opposition, ala Mao Tse Tung.

Ya, I hope he's just delusional. However, with Antifa gaining membership and popularity in the population dense cities that are predominately Democrat gulags, such a revolution would be quite bloody and I'd wager, more of the left would loose true-believers than the right. I could easily see how these population centers could be isolated from receiving goods and utilities with ease by some zealous righties and that could strangle shut a bunch of  the progressives of the left. These areas would probably eat themselves alive.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, Eric F, formerbuddhist
(01-15-2020, 04:21 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(01-15-2020, 03:25 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: It's not surprising considering the Left has almost always been more vicious and violent then the Right.
This true because in the end, one has to be somewhat to totally deranged to fully believe something way too often proved a bad idea; that Communism works and we can do it right 'this time'. "Course, doing it right this time means killing off enough of the opposition as to not have an opposition, ala Mao Tse Tung.

Ya, I hope he's just delusional. However, with Antifa gaining membership and popularity in the population dense cities that are predominately Democrat gulags, such a revolution would be quite bloody and I'd wager, more of the left would loose true-believers than the right. I could easily see how these population centers could be isolated from receiving goods and utilities with ease by some zealous righties and that could strangle shut a bunch of  the progressives of the left. These areas would probably eat themselves alive.
I've been doing a deep dive into the Bolshevik revolution recently as well as looking into the Antifa phenomenon.  Scary stuff.  My intuition is that Antifa is actually going to become sort of like a Bolshevik phenomenon here in the US, and we are going to start seeing a gradual uptick of extreme violence appear, especially in these ultra liberal enclaves.  

One thing Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson has said time and time again that makes sense is that the Left cannot win in the realm of ideas so they have to resort to subterfuge, lies and extreme violence.  

Not sure how things will play out but I'm not personally hoping for violence at all, and I consider myself pretty far right on many issues.  For cerebral types like me I keep hoping we can win in the arena of Truth and Ideas instead of the battlefield.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • Zedta
When you think about it though, Antifa aren't really that scary. They're a militant group made up mostly of males of European ancestry, who are quite honestly, ashamed of being both male and of European ancestry. When you're not so deep down, self loathing, your chances of being a powerful force on the streets aren't so good.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Eric F's post:
  • Zedta
(01-15-2020, 05:35 PM)Eric F Wrote: When you think about it though, Antifa aren't really that scary. They're a militant group made up mostly of males of European ancestry, who are quite honestly, ashamed of being both male and of European ancestry. When you're not so deep down, self loathing, your chances of being a powerful force on the streets aren't so good.
True.  They are basically middle and upper middle class, college educated self loathing white males.  Mob violence can get out of hand though,  and people seem more nihilist these days than even a decade or two ago.  People are so desensitized to violence these days and so polarized politically I think that some of these groups wouldn't bat an eyelash at killing someone.

We can't forget many of the bolsheviks we're no different in terms of their nihilism, education and urban yupster lifestyles.  Only difference is they were mostly upper and middle class Jews instead of whites, and they had all the money behind them that Jews have always had.

[-] The following 2 users Like formerbuddhist's post:
  • Eric F, Zedta
Upon hearing this latest from Project Veritas, this clip came to mind re: what the Weather Underground had in mind back in the 70's.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Bonaventure's post:
  • formerbuddhist
Now a second campaign staffer has been caught advocating violent revolution https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/202...nother-ra/