GOP Rep Who Lost Both Legs In War Asks Dems One Blunt Question About Killing Soleimai
All I can add to this is a standing--> Applause

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article with link to video

WATCH: GOP Rep Who Lost Both Legs In War On Terror Asks Dems One Blunt Question About Killing Soleimani. Dead Silence.

[Image: GettyImages-1169841202.jpg?auto=format&f...q=75&dpr=1]

On Tuesday morning, Rep. Brian Mast (R-FL), who served served in Afghanistan during Operation Enduring Freedom and lost both his legs and one of his fingers after he stepped on an IED in September 2010, issued a blunt question to his Democratic colleagues in the House of Representatives that left them speechless, asking them to name one name on the wall in Congress memorializing American soldiers who have died in the war on terror that did not justify the killing of the Iranian terror chief General Qassem Soleimani.

Mast began: “Some people might call this rhetorical, but I’m not going to ask it as rhetorical: there’s a number of my colleagues still remaining here. I am more than willing to yield to any of my colleagues that want to answer this question: If you walk out this hallway, and you take a right, and another right, and another right, you’re going to come to several beautiful walls that have the names of our fallen service members from the war on terror. And I would ask, can any of you provide me one name on that wall that doesn’t justify killing Soleimani? I’ve got two minutes and thirty seconds. I’ll be more than happy to sit here and wait. Somebody provide me with a name on that wall that does not justify his killing.”

After a twelve-second pause, Mast was instructed by chairman Rep. Eliot Engel (D-NY), “The gentleman may continue.”

Mast replied, “I’m continuing, Mr. Chairman. I’ve got two minutes remaining. I will sit here and wait for somebody to provide me with a name on that wall that does not justify the killing of Soleimani.”

Engel tried to browbeat Mast and move on, stating, “Thank you, Mr. Mast, I think you’ve made your point. Mr. Phillips?”

Mast, unintimidated, slammed back, “Mr. Chairman, I have not yielded back my time and I still have a minute and forty-five seconds.”

Engel tried to talk over him, snapping, “You’re disrupting the procedures right now.”

Mast, undeterred, “I will not yield back my time, Mr. Chairman. I have a minute and forty-five seconds remaining —”

Engel, still browbeating, “You’re disrupting the procedures. Mr. Mast.”

Mast: “— of which I would like to wait for somebody to provide me with a name of somebody on our memorial wall who does not justify the killing of Soleimani.”

Engel: I think you’ve made your point. You’re out of order, Mr. Mast. (rapping his gavel) You’re out of order. You’re out of order, Mr. Mast.

Mast: I will not yield back my time. I will not yield back my time. I am not out of order. You are out of order, Mr. Chairman for reclaiming this time.

A colleague stated, “Mr. Chair, I’ll yield a minute of my time to Mr. Mast.”

Mast: “Thank you. Thank you, my colleague. I appreciate it.” Then he sat back and waited.

Silence. 80 seconds of silence.

Then Mast spoke as time ran out: “Thank you for yielding me your time, although I did not yield my time back. I thank you. I will note that there was no response of one time offered that did not justify the killing of Soleimani.”
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, karl
I don't think this idiot understand. USA, and all its warmongering zionists are the international terrorists and chiefs of terror.

Just look at this terrorist talking about how they had to murder someone in a country that has nothing to do with them in order to avenge the soldiers they sent to murder and die for Israel. These are the actual terrorists, this is the evil nation that sows chaos in every country they slaughter for the sake of Israel.

One would think that after 48394 created wars, and lies, and murders, and slander campaigns, people would have learnt. But nothing is too much for the great Satan, no amount of blood is enough for "the chosen ones".

So the answer is very clear: all of them. Stop justifying your international terrorism, retarded "conservatives". Nobody cares about the walls with names that you use to glorify your instruments of terrorism. The same instruments you use to terrify Syria to this day, fedding every single terrorist group with weapons, bombings and support while bragging about how you fight "ISIS".
(01-16-2020, 07:09 PM)Daniel-AH Wrote: I don't think this idiot understand. USA, and all its warmongering zionists are the international terrorists and chiefs of terror.

Just look at this terrorist talking about how they had to murder someone in a country that has nothing to do with them in order to avenge the soldiers they sent to murder and die for Israel. These are the actual terrorists, this is the evil nation that sows chaos in every country they slaughter for the sake of Israel.

One would think that after 48394 created wars, and lies, and murders, and slander campaigns, people would have learnt. But nothing is too much for the great Satan, no amount of blood is enough for "the chosen ones".

So the answer is very clear: all of them. Stop justifying your international terrorism, retarded "conservatives". Nobody cares about the walls with names that you use to glorify your instruments of terrorism. The same instruments you use to terrify Syria to this day, fedding every single terrorist group with weapons, bombings and support while bragging about how you fight "ISIS".

As a Veteran, I find your post disturbingly nasty and misguided. He was talking about dead soldiers, not those who sent them to a battlefield. I agree about the awfulness of those who send my brothers and sisters to war, but fact is, they are there and they get shot up and killed and way too often for wars that most have no idea why they are there. There are still lives lost, on both sides and that is the horror of war. To disparage those who fight is misguided, disparage the leadership, but leave the brave dead alone!

I note you're from another country, I would advise you to stay home, we don't need anymore fools here, we've got way too many already, so please take your idiocy elsewhere.

That brave Veteran and Congressman in the video is not an idiot. You Are!!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 3 users Like Zedta's post:
  • antiquarian, jovan66102, karl
Amen, Z! Well said. Reading  a disabled US veteran called a 'terrorist' made my blood boil! Sounds like an Antifa mole to me.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • karl, Zedta
(01-16-2020, 07:09 PM)Daniel-AH Wrote: .

You know, a lot of people like to bash the US because of things they have done in the Middle East, some of it is justified, (Like Obama's administration expanding into many Middle East Countries, overthrowing other leaders and funding ISIS), other bashing is not (like nonsense that the US are terrorists, murderers embodiment of evil etc) let us not forget the terrorist attacks that started it all, Islamic terrorists have been causing trouble all over the world for years, they have plenty of blood on their hands!

As for the Vertean's question, I would first have to ask which soldiers did Soleimani kill/wound and where is the evidence that he was responsible? or is it 'likely' responsible? chances are? In any case, lets grant that he was behind it, I certainly agree the guys a bad dude and chances are he was not there for some peace mission for the US. Nevertheless, why did the Iraqi government allow him to be there and looks like they invited him? The first point of protocol IMO is to first demand he leave and contact the Iraqi government and sort out such nonsense, if they are inviting people into the Country who are threatening and endangering US troops then Iraq themselves are also threatening and endangering US troops.

If Soleimani was in the Country unlawfully, the US would be 100% justified in taking him out, but when the Iraqi government also condemned it? then the US has major problems. Either get Iraqi government on side or leave Iraq IMO.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Zedta
Well, werever-it-is-you're-from, it's a pretty good chance you wouldn't be sitting there in, werever-it-is-you're-from, tapping garbage onto the wide-wide-web if it wasn't for the U.S. Army.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 3 users Like Blind Horus's post:
  • jovan66102, karl, Zedta
See, this is the problem, any random neocon says whatever arbitrary nonsense about names in a wall and suddently the acts of terrorism by the USA (which are probbly the cause of many of those names in the wall) are some kind of defense. The USA could suddenly send a drone to turn me to shreds, and this and other politicians would go: "don't you care about our names in a wall? How can you say that they don't justify the random murder we just did? There are many names, and each of them justifies it! It was done in the name of the war against terrorism! And you do not want to defend terrorism right?"

The USA is a terrorist country. It fuels terrorism, it drops bombs in Syria for example, it makes everything in it hands to make sure that any country Israel dislikes is under the constant threat of the USA sending a drone and murdering anyone in "self-defense Wink". Your dear congressman is yet another warmongering idiot, but of course, americans will defend any slaughter commited by their terrorist heroes, just like muslims hail their jihadist warriors.

(01-16-2020, 11:00 PM)Zedta Wrote: I would advise you to stay home

Given the context, oh the irony. Maybe your brave congressman should tell your country to stay home, instead of murdering others half a world away while trying to play victim.

(01-17-2020, 01:46 AM)Blind Horus Wrote: Well, werever-it-is-you're-from, it's a pretty good chance you wouldn't be sitting there in, werever-it-is-you're-from, tapping garbage onto the wide-wide-web if it wasn't for the U.S. Army.

Ah yes, I wouldn't be sitting here if the USA didn't create endless conflicts and slaughter in countries that have nothing to do with it. I mean, my computer would magically disappear if it wasn't for the hundreds of americans talking about how much they must bomb Syria to replace evil Assad with the moderate freedom fighters and their moderate beheadings. If you want to complain about garbage, complain about these hypocrites, these warmongering fools who throw a rock at others, then cry in pain while they throw it.

But of course, they are "disabled veterans", so they are some kind of protected minority that can pretty much rape my entire family and 'muricans will defend him.
(01-17-2020, 03:28 AM)Daniel-AH Wrote: .

I didn't defend it, as the Veteran's logic is flawed and I agree with you about Syria. Nevertheless, you should tone it down a bit, your from Spain, so I guess you don't have a large historically close relationship to the US like I do as an Australian and I pray for the west. One day you may very well need the aid of the US and there are still many good people in the US, Trump just needs to be careful not to be fooled into a major conflict, especially when those in Obama's administration are yet to be held to account for their crimes and we have evils like sodomy and abortion in our laws.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • Zedta
The very fact Trump did not go to war with Iran after Iran fired Ballistic Missiles says that he doesn't want to and is reluctant to do so, which is good, because you can bet the warmongers like Bolton were foaming at the mouth after that, I thought they'd jump on the opportunity. You also can't entirely blame the warmongers like Bolton either, because Iran in their stupidity stepped up to the plate by firing those missiles, and then in further stupidity shot down one of their own aircraft, when they could have played victim and relied on Russia and others as a deterrent.

And remember, Trump removed General Mattis when he wanted to stay in Syria. If your Catholic you should join us in praying for President Trump, the US and the rest of the west.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

[-] The following 3 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • Augustinian, karl, Zedta
(01-17-2020, 03:49 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: ...

Is Iran supposed to just sit and say "please more!" while a terrorist country kills them from half a planet away as if it was some kind of videogame? Relying in Russia like the Syria relied in Russia while the rebel groups took over the territories with oil doing nothing? The same Russia that also does nothing when Israel bombs Syria? In response to a murder, Iran bombed a base without any victims, even giving notification beforehand.
Do you know what happened? That they were told that if Iran is attacked, so would be Israel (since it is of course this lobby that has been fueling the wars in the Middle East for decades). And then, Israel, noticing they wouldn't end up well, said something nobody with half a neuron believes: "w-we have nothing to do with this!" Lmao. And because they backed down, Trump, or rather the very rich lobbyists with their huge donations, backed down. The people controlling all of this are perverse people like Ben Shapiro, who cry for mass murder in the Middle East when an american drone is taken down for entering this or that territory. Those are the "freedom fighters", and that is the "war against terror". That is what these oh so great veterans dream with.

Sure thing, there can be prayers for literally anyone, but my first prayers are so that peple can see through the satanic hipocrisy of these warmongers, these cold blood murderers. Overall, these terrorirsts that seem t just get away with literally anything by just calling terrorists the victims of their terrorism. So as I said, don't be surprised if tomorrow you are droned to oblivion and labelled a necessary murder agianst terrorism.