Stop Ordination of Female Episcopalian "Bishop" at Catholic Church
Read more and sign the petition here: http://chng.it/NSvVj8xN
[-] The following 1 user Likes StopSacriledge's post:
  • CarmeliteKnight
Looks real, smells really bad!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
(01-15-2020, 05:09 PM)StopSacriledge Wrote: Read more and sign the petition here: http://chng.it/NSvVj8xN
Signed and posted on my blog.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

How many petitions need to be signed to realize that it is about as efficacious as using socks to carry water.

Anyways there is a letter posted by the pastor of the parish Letter Concerning Ordination of Episcopal Bishop

Basically the priest being the "Ecumenical and lnterreligious Officer" of the Diocese of Richmond, he is kinda forced to do this.  The Bishop gave permission for this to happen because there has been a long-standing agreement between the diocese and varying Protestant sects for ecumenism and is justified as stated in the letter:

Quote:ln 1993 The Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity published The
Directorv of the Application of Principles and Norms on Ecumenism, which "brings
together all the norms already established for implementing and developing the
decisions of the council [the second Vatican Council] given up to the present and
brings them then up to date when necessary."

Paragraph no. 137 specifically states:
"Catholic churches are consecrated or blessed buildings which have an
important theological and liturgical significance for the Catholic
community. There are therefore generally reserved for Catholic
worship. However, if priests, ministers or communities not in full
communion with the Catholic church do not have a place or the
liturgical objects necessary for celebroting worthily their religious
ceremonies, the diocesan bishop may allow them to the use of the
church or a catholic building and also lend them what may be
necessary for their services."

So again, it's a document from a John Paul II Pontifical Council based on the Most Glorious Revolutionary Council of Vatican II.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • MagisterMusicae
It's cute that she wants to play dress up as a priest being 'consecrated' a bishop, but NOT IN A CATHOLIC CHURCH!

St Bernard of Clairvaux

[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, CarmeliteKnight, karl
(01-15-2020, 07:40 PM)austenbosten Wrote: How many petitions need to be signed to realize that it is about as efficacious as using socks to carry water.

Exactly, if it was the other way around we'd just say it's not a democracy. Shouldn't even need a petition, if they are this far gone some petition isn't going to make any difference. Wolves in sheep's clothing.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • austenbosten
FE tweeted about the bishop probably not allowing SSPX to hold Mass there, but it got me thinking that they wouldn't even let sedevacantists hold Mass there.

So it is far greater a crime to deny the council and the current Pope of Rome, than it is to deny there ever was a Pope of Rome to keep watch over a Church. Huh

As Lennon once said: "strange days indeed."
[-] The following 3 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • antiquarian, Ioannes_L, Sacred Heart lover
Quote:In a statement Wednesday, Bishop Knestout called the “offer of hospitality to a Christian neighbor in need” and an “act of charity and well within the teachings of ecumenism and the norms provided by the Church for ecumenical activities.”
Quote:“I appreciate that [people] are concerned that the sacred space of the Catholic Church be safeguarded, which it is.”

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/...tion-92025
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRcP5973yjpG4aaMkXnR...-DWwqS_-LA]
Ite ad Ioseph
The problem is that it's not an 'act of charity' if he is actually a believing Catholic. It's an act of hatred to leave her in her heresy.

St Bernard of Clairvaux

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Ioannes_L, josh987654321
(01-16-2020, 12:08 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote:
Quote:“I appreciate that [people] are concerned that the sacred space of the Catholic Church be safeguarded, which it is.”

Oh, have I heard this nonsense before, theses wolves in sheep's clothing will say the same thing with the Australian 2020 Plenary Council, Thank you for the responses and we appreciate your input, but really they hate these responses and had their minds already made up, they just say this to give the appearance that they 'listened' and that it's 'democratic' which is a nonsense anyway. 

Nothing pisses me off more then this kind of patronizing bull****, they are downright liars.

Should be more like -

"What you're doing is heresy" response "Thank you kind sir, we appreciate your input...... but stuff you and God were doing it anyway, we already decided to do it a long time ago and your input had no relevance, we just wanted to test the waters and see how opposed we would be or not, or what wording we should use to fool people like you."

These wolves asking and thanking the faithful for such input are King Herod asking where the child would be born 'so he could worship him too' apparently.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 4 users Like josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian, Ioannes_L, jovan66102, Sacred Heart lover