Greetings again
Hi everyone,

new/old fishie here, couldn't recover my old account so created new one, wanted to change my user name anyway.

Fishie formerly know as CaptCrunch, couldn't use a symbol either so used a ridiculously long username Dodgy
"There is nothing more pleasing to God, than to see a soul who patiently and serenely bears whatever crosses it is sent; this is how love is made, by putting lover and loved one on the same level. . . A soul who loves Jesus Christ desires to be treated the way Christ was treated-desires to be poor, despised and humiliated."

St Alphonsus Ligouri
[-] The following 3 users Like CopiosaApudEumRedemptio's post:
  • antiquarian, Catherine, Sacred Heart lover
Welcome back to the Tank.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
Welcome back, Cap'n!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Welcome back! I remember you from my lurking days!
O Captain, my Captain, glad you're back!

I miss the "CaptCrunch" moniker, though... I'll have to think of you as CaptCopiosa to remember your new name...
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
Thanks fellow fishies!
"There is nothing more pleasing to God, than to see a soul who patiently and serenely bears whatever crosses it is sent; this is how love is made, by putting lover and loved one on the same level. . . A soul who loves Jesus Christ desires to be treated the way Christ was treated-desires to be poor, despised and humiliated."

St Alphonsus Ligouri
(01-24-2020, 08:38 AM)CopiosaApudEumRedemptio Wrote: Fishie formerly know as CaptCrunch

That name looks familiar to me, were you ever a member of Catholic Answers Forums? Smile

And if you were I can't recall any posts but the feeling is positive, certainly no blatant heretic vibes. Smile

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)