I missed my anniversary!
I registered at FE on 14 January 2006. It's been a fascinating 13 years. I just want to thank all the Fishies, past and current, who've made it great. I've learned a lot and I hope I've been able to participate in teaching a bit.

***ETA*** I never said maths were my strong suit! LOL It's been fourteen years, not 13!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 9 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Ambrosiano, antiquarian, dahveed, Fionnchu, jack89, MyLady, redneckpride4ever, Sacred Heart lover, tucherb
So glad you're here, Jovan. You're a big part of this place; you make it better. Happy anniversary Smile
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 1 user Likes VoxClamantis's post:
  • jovan66102
Happy anniversary! Smile  I'm not too far behind, from Nov. 2007 -- which I also forgot!
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.