Catholic, Kobe Bryant Dead In Helicopter Crash
(01-28-2020, 07:50 AM)FultonFan Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 12:19 AM)Blind Horus Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 09:18 PM)FultonFan Wrote: I just watched the video and scrolled through the link a bit.

What exactly is being considered a conspiracy here?

The man talked about it being foggier than normal.

Is someone suggesting that this was artificial fog produced by the Illuminati or something?

Apparently it is possible...

GloBAAL Affairs Canada Weather Manipulation Treaty E103819

https://youtu.be/F1EDaP1Q29Y?t=61

...and surely mossad would have the finesse to pull it off (quid pro quo?)

Was Kobe Bryant really that much of a threat to Israel?
If they murdered him: they couldn’t find a more straightforward means to do so?
They had to get him on a helicopter, create fake fog, and crash then crash the helicopter?

Sorry, sounds like absolute nonsense.
I would add that you'd think they'd try to reduce the casualties as well but it's Israel we're talking about. Do you see what they do to Palestinians and to Christians?
(01-28-2020, 08:26 AM)newenglandsun Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 07:50 AM)FultonFan Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 12:19 AM)Blind Horus Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 09:18 PM)FultonFan Wrote: I just watched the video and scrolled through the link a bit.

What exactly is being considered a conspiracy here?

The man talked about it being foggier than normal.

Is someone suggesting that this was artificial fog produced by the Illuminati or something?

Apparently it is possible...

GloBAAL Affairs Canada Weather Manipulation Treaty E103819

https://youtu.be/F1EDaP1Q29Y?t=61

...and surely mossad would have the finesse to pull it off (quid pro quo?)

Was Kobe Bryant really that much of a threat to Israel?
If they murdered him: they couldn’t find a more straightforward means to do so?
They had to get him on a helicopter, create fake fog, and crash then crash the helicopter?

Sorry, sounds like absolute nonsense.
I would add that you'd think they'd try to reduce the casualties as well but it's Israel we're talking about. Do you see what they do to Palestinians and to Christians?

Yes, I’m well aware that the Palestinians are treated absolutely abhorrently, no question.

However, that’s not of any bearing to what we’re talking about here.

i think what happened is exactly what happened.
A helicopter crash.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FultonFan's post:
  • newenglandsun
(01-28-2020, 08:52 AM)FultonFan Wrote: Yes, I’m well aware that the Palestinians are treated absolutely abhorrently, no question.

However, that’s not of any bearing to what we’re talking about here.

i think what happened is exactly what happened.
A helicopter crash.

No, it's da Joos who are really lizard ppl. They are trying to read your minds, that's why there's veganism, it's designed to lower your ability to think cognitively, that way the lizard people can have greater dominance over you!

I have one word for people who think like this: Hanwell.

This nonsense distracts from actual conspiracy theories and when legitimate questions need to be asked, no one will take it seriously because of people who want to turn everything into a conspiracy theory. Is Trump's impeachment a Mossad-operation too? If Israel wanted to "help" Trump, you think they would go after the top Democrats, instead of a retired b-ball player who casually makes tweets about his personal feelings regarding FP.

Again: Hanwell.

We should be trying to pray for this man's soul, not waste hours poking around in conspiracy sites even Alex Jones won't touch and scanning the Dark Web for answers to a puzzle that is already solved.
[-] The following 2 users Like austenbosten's post:
  • jovan66102, Zedta
(01-27-2020, 05:34 PM)Bonaventure Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 05:29 PM)Zedta Wrote: BTW: It is very odd that his chopper should crash due to foggy weather.

What has Q said about aeronautic crashes?

Have any of the other passengers (besides the daughter) been identified?

7/10 plane crashes are targeted hits

++++++++++++++
It's nice to hear Kobe and Gigi attended mass before they lifted-off.
++++++++++++++

Some more tin foil hat junk austenbosten

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
Some of the details given by the witness are curious, but not the weather. I was born and raised a few miles from where this took place. I used to run through the canyons to get to the beach at Zuma and Malibu from Burbank to the northeast of there. I used to fly in a Cessna 150 over that area to get to the ocean and fly out from the beaches. Those hills, are called the Santa Monica Mountains by the locals and they are a line of hilly areas right on the coast. At their highest are a few crests around 2000 feet, but most of the area is at 1000 feet or less, much of the area where the helicopter went down were only about 800 feet.

Because of their location, there is a tendency for thick fog to develope in the evenings in the winter as the moist air from the ocean backs up into the canyons, pushed up by warm air at the surface and condensing into fog along the ridges. It can get very thick and have an odd look if your not used to the area. As the fella discribed it, there was clear air at the surface, with a low (usually a couple of hundred feet up) ceiling and then very dense overcast/fog.

That bank of condensation is usually not very thick, around 1000 feet or so, but as much as 2500 feet in areas near the higher ridges. This stuff flows over into the San Fernando Valley to the north as the coastal breezes push it through the canyons and over the ridges. This area, curiously, is on the other side of the 'mountains' from the infamous Spahn Ranch of the Mansons clan, which burned down some years ago.

You don't need HAARP to get these effects, just a cool winter night with light winds and a relatively warm ocean. BTW: The Pacific rarely gets over 70 degrees, even in the summer, but especially at even winter temps, it can be enough to get a deep bank of moisture raised up along the coast.

Something went wrong on that helicopter, something that made it act as if it were on autopilot, something that disabled or distracted the occupants enough that it seemingly, from the witness's description, hovered over to the hillside and impacted softly, killing everyone on board. The ceiling of the fog bank would not have been that high, only a few hundred feet above the ridgeline. Something made it hit the hillside
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • Blind Horus, Bonaventure
(01-28-2020, 11:26 AM)Zedta Wrote: Some of the details given by the witness are curious, but not the weather. I was born and raised a few miles from where this took place. I used to run through the canyons to get to the beach at Zuma and Malibu from Burbank to the northeast of there. I used to fly in a Cessna 150 over that area to get to the ocean and fly out from the beaches. Those hills, are called the Santa Monica Mountains by the locals and they are a line of hilly areas right on the coast. At their highest are a few crests around 2000 feet, but most of the area is at 1000 feet or less, much of the area where the helicopter went down were only about 800 feet.

Because of their location, there is a tendency for thick fog to develope in the evenings in the winter as the moist air from the ocean backs up into the canyons, pushed up by warm air at the surface and condensing into fog along the ridges. It can get very thick and have an odd look if your not used to the area. As the fella discribed it, there was clear air at the surface, with a low (usually a couple of hundred feet up) ceiling and then very dense overcast/fog.

That bank of condensation is usually not very thick, around 1000 feet or so, but as much as 2500 feet in areas near the higher ridges. This stuff flows over into the San Fernando Valley to the north as the coastal breezes push it through the canyons and over the ridges. This area, curiously, is on the other side of the 'mountains' from the infamous Spahn Ranch of the Mansons clan, which burned down some years ago.

You don't need HAARP to get these effects, just a cool winter night with light winds and a relatively warm ocean. BTW: The Pacific rarely gets over 70 degrees, even in the summer, but especially at even winter temps, it can be enough to get a deep bank of moisture raised up along the coast.

Something went wrong on that helicopter, something that made it act as if it were on autopilot, something that disabled or distracted the occupants enough that it seemingly, from the witness's description, hovered over to the hillside and impacted softly, killing everyone on board. The ceiling of the fog bank would not have been that high, only a few hundred feet above the ridgeline. Something made it hit the hillside
Ft. Ord had suprising cool mornings (Jan/Feb) with blankets of fog which would dissipate by mid-morning into clear warm days, (there's nothing like it in it's total awesomeness!). It was also suprising to me how quickly California weather could change. 

From the pilots form I gathered the poor man was *flying line-of-sight(?) following Hwy 101 and not using the airport guidance system (the acronym eludes me), and was warned he was flying to low. My take - to low, rising terrain, sudden unexpected fog. 

*Scud-running
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
More data coming in. Looks like there is a whole lot more to the story than, as usual, we were initially led to believe:

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
My two cents: HAARP is a myth fabricated to make our leaders appear to have godlike control over the planet, when in reality they can't do anything to the weather apart from lie about temperature measurements, ice caps, and polar bears to push the climate agenda. Only Christ could rebuke the wind.

Let's get away from the tinfoil for a bit and pray for the souls of those lost.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 4 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • antiquarian, austenbosten, SeekerofChrist, Zedta
(01-29-2020, 08:25 PM)Augustinian Wrote: My two cents: HAARP is a myth fabricated to make our leaders appear to have godlike control over the planet, when in reality they can't do anything to the weather apart from lie about temperature measurements, ice caps, and polar bears to push the climate agenda. Only Christ could rebuke the wind.

And if they did have such control we'd be defenseless anyway so its a moot point.

(01-29-2020, 08:25 PM)Augustinian Wrote: Let's get away from the tinfoil for a bit and pray for the souls of those lost.

Couldn't have said it better myself!
Local anti-feminist.....if you think women deserve special treatment without any accountability for their actions expect to hear from me!
[-] The following 2 users Like divinesilence80's post:
  • Augustinian, austenbosten
(01-29-2020, 08:25 PM)Augustinian Wrote: My two cents: HAARP is a myth fabricated to make our leaders appear to have godlike control over the planet, when in reality they can't do anything to the weather apart from lie about temperature measurements, ice caps, and polar bears to push the climate agenda. Only Christ could rebuke the wind.

Let's get away from the tinfoil for a bit and pray for the souls of those lost.

I don't know what actually caused this tragic helicopter crash.  But when some kind of conspiracy is being proposed, I can't help but think that would require people who can control the weather but can't manage to cover up a murder.  Or the Israeli Mossad couldn't come up with a more discreet way to assassinate someone other than a very noticeable helicopter crash.  Or [insert whatever powerful group of assassins or world leaders here] can't pull off a murder/assassination without someone posting a YouTube video that blows their cover.  And why they go after someone like Kobe Bryant and not the meddlesome folks posting these YouTube videos that blow the cover on their conspiracies?  If these conspiracy theories are correct, the global elites are very, very inept.  That makes me wonder how they could have bested the competition in order to rise to the top.  And I also wonder why the real police in many cases can't solve some murders and other heinous crimes, despite going over crime scenes, personally interviewing witnesses, collecting forensic evidence, etc., but some folks can effortlessly spot these global conspiracies from the comfort of their living room.  I'm not saying there aren't high level conspiracies out there.  I have no doubt that there really are.  That's the nature of geopolitics.  Governments and large corporations are locked in a continuous struggle for power, wealth, and resources.  What I really doubt is that many, if any, of these conspiracies are the ones being discussed in these YouTube videos and on blogs, etc.  Call me skeptical but I find it hard to believe that people who rise to the heights of worldly power and success can't manage anything but clumsy assassinations or are simply unable to keep their secret, nefarious plans a secret.
"For the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries nor innovators, but traditionalists."
- Pope St. Pius X

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables."
- 2 Timothy 4:3-4

"Therefore God shall send them the operation of error, to believe lying: That all may be judged who have not believed the truth, but have consented to iniquity."
- 2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
[-] The following 4 users Like SeekerofChrist's post:
  • Augustinian, austenbosten, jovan66102, Zedta