Catholic, Kobe Bryant Dead In Helicopter Crash
(01-30-2020, 05:40 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 02:51 PM)FultonFan Wrote: Serious question, just because I saw it mentioned on this thread.
Do any people here believe in “lizard people”?
I’m genuinely curious.

I sincerely hope not! That goes beyond 'tinfoil hat'. You'd need a lead foil hat to keep the thought control waves out! :LOL:
Yupper!!

:rofl:  :clap:
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
The question was posed What has Q said about aeronautic crashes? (implying an conspiracy.) I posted a random conspiracy site link, a youtube video of an actual eye(ear)witness, and a link to a discussion on a professional pilots form, then stated make up your own mind. Now I get the impression I'm thought to believe in David Icke-ish lizard people. 

As far as HAARP goes: in the hands of an tyrant or an enemy it would be devastating. So to any and all tyrannical leaders: remember Nebuchadnezzar's pride. 

And as far as Q's 7/10 goes: Sherman H. Skolnick is no joke. Read the link.

[quote] In 1973, Mr. Skolnick wrote a book, "The Secret History of Airplane Sabotage", a heavily documented book dealing, among other things, with the sabotaged plane crash December, 1972, in Chicago, one month after Richard Nixon was re-elected President. Twelve Watergate figures died when the United Air Lines plane pancaked just short of Midway airport. Dead in the crash zone were Mrs. E. Howard Hunt, wife of the Watergate burglar and others linked to the Watergate Affair. She had in her possession over 2 million dollars in valuables obtained by blackmailing Nixon on his role in the 1963 political assassination of President John F. Kennedy [end quote] 

http://www.dailycatholic.org/issue/2001Aug/shermbio.htm

As far as what happened: God knows what happened.

-earth has no sorrow that Heaven can’t heal-
Pretty insightful video

Posted to this Professional Pilot Rumor and News thread

https://www.pprune.org/rotorheads/632833...audio.html
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Zedta
Interesting reconstruction.

Back in the late 60s, I actually flew in the areas the chopper was at in the simulation. I flew out of what was then called Hollywood/Burbank Airport. I have no idea what its called today, but I would fly a little Cessna 150 out that way and over the coastal Santa Monica Mountains so I could cruse the beaches. A 4,000 foot altitude would have been sufficient to easily clear those 'mountains' that are really just hills, by most standards. There are a few peaks in those hills at or a little above 2,000 feet, but most all of that area is below that altitude.

From that reconstruction, it looks like something distracted, greatly, the pilot's attention, something going on in the cab or something affecting the pilot's health.

Still a big mystery!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

All War is Deception
Gen. Sun

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell