Hello
Hello just joined thank you for having me. Born catholic , many years outside of the church. Still am. But something is pulling me back in at my 52 years of age.

Looking forward to learning more and chatting to others here.

Thank you Dino
[-] The following 3 users Like Dinouk68's post:
  • josh987654321, Teresa Agrorum, tucherb
Welcome to the Tank.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • Dinouk68
Welcome, Dino! Feel free to explore the main site too! Vox has curated an awesome wealth of information over there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Catherine's post:
  • Dinouk68
(01-27-2020, 08:44 PM)Catherine Wrote: Welcome, Dino! Feel free to explore the main site too! Vox has curated an awesome wealth of information over there.

Thank you Catherine and yes hopefully some time this evening to take more of a look around .
(01-28-2020, 01:16 PM)Dinouk68 Wrote:
(01-27-2020, 08:44 PM)Catherine Wrote: Welcome, Dino! Feel free to explore the main site too! Vox has curated an awesome wealth of information over there.

Thank you Catherine and yes hopefully some time this evening to take more of a look around .
Yes, I am a few years older in my fifties, and welcome. I reckon for many raised post-V2 that it takes a while for us as truly mature adults to "revert" given the past half-century's tumult, which leaves millions of us floating about unmoored.
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)