If FishEaters goes dead...
If the site goes dead, here's why:

[Image: antisemitismatFE.JPG]

If it goes dead, I'll try to get it up elsewhere.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 3 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, newenglandsun, Zedta
(01-30-2020, 08:40 PM)VoxClamantis Wrote: If the site goes dead, here's why:

[Image: antisemitismatFE.JPG]

If it goes dead, I'll try to get it up elsewhere.

I think the site has done a lot of good, and there is so much material on the site, it would be difficult to find it all elsewhere.
Maybe Fisheaters could just decide to leave the Jewish question to other websites? Maybe Fisheaters doesn't need to have a stance on the question.?
[-] The following 1 user Likes 19405's post:
  • Zedta
That sub-section is *crucial* for Catholics to understand. It's in no way antisemitic, doesn't buy into racial theories of Judaism, explicitly rejects violence, etc., and if some people can't understand that, they don't *want* to, and it's on them, not on me. I refuse to take it down.
T h e   D u d e t t e   A b i d e s
[-] The following 5 users Like VoxClamantis's post:
  • Blind Horus, CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, Teresa Agrorum, Thomas2, Zedta
Vox, you have my email. I'm an administrator on the FE Facebook page which you have nothing to do with. If, God forbid, the SJW thugs do manage to take it down and you get it up elsewhere, email me and I'll start spreading the word.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 5 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, josepha, MyLady, VoxClamantis, Zedta
Thank you both for all your efforts.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 3 users Like Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, josepha, Zedta
When the Jews, whichever group of them one wishes to include and there are number who are nonsemite, when they adopted to Talmud, they lost any right to express some sort of social elitism.

Sorry you must put up with this virtue-signaling drip who's trying to get social points at all of our's expense. What a lowlife!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 2 users Like Zedta's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, JacafamalaRedux
I wonder if the website was all in Latin, how much heat from the antisemite task force would this site get, I'm gonna say not much.
(01-31-2020, 07:44 AM)austenbosten Wrote: I wonder if the website was all in Latin, how much heat from the antisemite task force would this site get, I'm gonna say not much.
Latin is an anti-Semitic language!
(01-31-2020, 07:57 AM)newenglandsun Wrote:
(01-31-2020, 07:44 AM)austenbosten Wrote: I wonder if the website was all in Latin, how much heat from the antisemite task force would this site get, I'm gonna say not much.
Latin is an anti-Semitic language!

Lol, but they still wouldn't be able to comprehend it.
I’m not on Facebook, so that would be difficult.  Hopefully it won’t happen.  Will keep it in my prayers.
1 John 2:21-25
But one thing is necessary. Mary hath chosen the best part, which shall not be taken away from her.  Luke 10:42