I couldn't get into the parish...
(02-03-2020, 07:42 PM)newenglandsun Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 07:12 PM)austenbosten Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 07:03 PM)newenglandsun Wrote: It was an experience I had the other night. I witnessed the power of God in a direct manner. Truth can be even more lively than fiction sometimes.

Okay, do you mind re-telling your story with context and proper English grammar?  Nobody has a freakin clue what you said.
I'll try and reform it a little later. I wrote the experience directly as I experienced it hence why the grammar is chopped up a bit. Kind of like how the saints write down their stories.

A little less style and a little more substance is what we need.
Here: this is my experience with this thread, written in a similar manner as what you wrote. See below (most of what’s written is fiction, of course):

The confusion remained. The brows atop my eyes were in full flexion as my pupils read through the text. My dry throat needed some relief which was provided by the contents of my water bottle. “What does this mean?” my cogitative power inquired, as the water flew down my esophagus. “Get off that website!” yelled my wife at me, demanding my household chores be completed. I flared my nostrils in distrust, causing my spouse to chase me with a broom. The sweat emerged from the pores atop the brows atop the eyes that contained the pupils that read the text.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I couldn't get into the parish... - by FultonFan - 02-03-2020, 09:10 PM
RE: I couldn't get into the parish... - by Zedta - 02-04-2020, 04:11 PM