Divine Mercy Chaplet and Offering the Divinity
I pray the Divine Mercy in Chaplet in Latin: "Pater Aeterne, Offero Tibi Corpus et Sanguinem, Animam et Divinitatem, Dilectissimi Filli Tui Domini Nostri Jesu Christi In Propitiatione Pro Peccatis Nostri et Totius Mundi". It's a very solid and powerful prayer in my opinion.

It's quite similar to St. Gertrude's Prayer: "Eternal Father I offer You the Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus, in Union with the Holy Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church, especially those who are going to die this Day [Month/Year], for all within my own Home and Family"

St. Faustina also saw many souls go to Heaven as she prayed the prayer taught to her by God, just as St. Gertrude the Great did. If you don't like St. Faustina's prayer, make sure you try to say St. Gertrude's. Prayers offering spiritual sacrifices to God, like St. Peter the Apostle teaches us to make in Sacred Scripture, in union with His Body and His Blood, are very powerful prayers. God can hardly refuse anything to them when prayed perseveringly, owing to the Infinite Merit of His Son, and the immeasurable value of the spiritual sacrifices we offer.

Another similar prayer you may like is from the Holy Wounds Devotion: Please read Catholic Tradition on the Holy Wounds Devotion and its Amazing Seventeen Promises: http://www.catholictradition.org/Christ/holy-wounds.htm 

On the large [middle] beads: "Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ. To heal the wounds of our souls."

On the small [decade] beads: "My Jesus, pardon and mercy. Through the merits of Thy Holy Wounds." Approved and Non-Controversial.

I post just the first four of the Lord's Promises to that Chaplet of Mercy (distinct from the Chaplet of Divine Mercy) here, to illustrate how powerful offering the Body, the Blood, the Wounds, the Pains, the Passion, the Sorrows, or Sufferings of our Savior to the Father, and meditating on them and offering ourselves and our whole lives in union with them to God, can be and how many graces it obtains.

"1. At each word that you pronounce of the Chaplet of the Holy Wounds, I allow a drop of My Blood to fall upon the soul of a sinner.
2. Each time that you offer to My Father the merits of My Divine Wounds, you win an immense fortune.
3. Souls that will have contemplated and honored My crown of thorns on earth, will be My crown of glory in Heaven!
4. I will grant all that is asked of Me through the invocation of My Holy Wounds. You will obtain everything, because it is through the merit of My Blood, which is of infinite price. With My Wounds and My Divine Heart, everything can be obtained."
Rosary Crusade to end Abortion: https://rosarycrusadingarmytoendabortion.home.blog/

"My dear Jesus, before the Holy Trinity, Our Heavenly Mother, and the whole Heavenly Court, united with Your Most Precious Blood and Your Sacrifice on Calvary, I hereby offer my whole life to the Intention of Your Sacred Heart and to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Together with my life, I place at Your disposal all Holy Masses, all my Holy Communions, all my good deeds, all my sacrifices ... https://marianapostolate.com/life-offering/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Divine Mercy Chaplet and Offering the Divinity - by XavierSem - 02-04-2020, 05:30 PM