New website
Hello, I'm a French Catholic, and I wanted to teach you about the creation of a new site entirely dedicated to Christian modesty as practiced until the beginning of the 20th century, with a history of the decadence of fashions, what Popes and holy souls have said about it, what feminists are claiming...
The site address is: https://www.modestiecatholique.com
There are also answers to objections and addresses for finding decent things, pictures of beautiful things to elevate souls...
At the bottom of the home page you will find a button to translate the content into English.
Don't hesitate to contact me for further information.
Holy reading!
[-] The following 5 users Like Jo Barbot's post:
  • Bonaventure, Elle19, JacafamalaRedux, Roger Buck, ServusDei
Bonjour! Welcome to FishEaters! My family on my father's side comes from a Quebecois background, and has roots in Normandy.
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
Trust someone from France to anticipate a fashion-related question I was going to post on here. 🤣
The web site is beautiful. Thank you!
Hello, yes the translation probably has problems on the site. I will try to fix it by proposing a lighter version in English, but it will take a little time. My English is too weak to offer a full translation, but I will use the Deepl.com site, one of the best if not the best. Unfortunately they don't offer plugins for wordpress which is my site editor. You can copy and paste passages to this site if you don't want to wait! Thanks also for the nice comments!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jo Barbot's post:
  • ServusDei
Welcome to the Tank, Jo Bardot. Like ServusDei, my mother's family has roots in Normandy (a thousand years back). Nice site, so far.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most precious blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said Throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory. Amen.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dahveed's post:
  • ServusDei
C'tres Fantastique!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • ServusDei