A little impeachment humor
Hopefully the attachment cones through..:

Laughing Fool
"There is nothing more pleasing to God, than to see a soul who patiently and serenely bears whatever crosses it is sent; this is how love is made, by putting lover and loved one on the same level. . . A soul who loves Jesus Christ desires to be treated the way Christ was treated-desires to be poor, despised and humiliated."

St Alphonsus Ligouri
Nope!
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Ok then plain old text will need to do

A meme that says

"when Nancy Pelosi sobers up she is going to be pissed"
"There is nothing more pleasing to God, than to see a soul who patiently and serenely bears whatever crosses it is sent; this is how love is made, by putting lover and loved one on the same level. . . A soul who loves Jesus Christ desires to be treated the way Christ was treated-desires to be poor, despised and humiliated."

St Alphonsus Ligouri
[-] The following 2 users Like CopiosaApudEumRedemptio's post:
  • josh987654321, Teresa Agrorum
A FB friend of mine posted yesterday that he hopes that the next impeachment attempts will have a cool tag line like the Terminator or Star Wars movies.

Some of the possibilities we came up with:

Impeachment: The Nancy Pelosi Chronicles
Impeachment: Revenge of the Schiff
Impeachment: The Squad Strikes Back
Impeachment: Return of the Communist
Impeachment: Schumer Hears a Who
I have resigned myself to the reality that I shall have no peace or joy should I continue to exist for eternity.  The question of deism or Christianity no longer matters.  I hope that Christianity is a farce, and that when I die, my consciousness will cease to exist.  In the meantime, I ask the Theotokos to be at my side at my judgement and ask her to intercede to, as I beg, Christ to have mercy on me and to allow me to cease to exist when I die.
[-] The following 2 users Like Melkite's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, josh987654321
(02-07-2020, 01:11 PM)Melkite Wrote: Impeachment: Revenge of the Schiff
Impeachment: The Squad Strikes Back

LOL
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio
Impeachmints. Get your Trump flavored impeachmints!
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio