Nancy Pelosi the pro abortion, pro gay marriage Catholic
Nancy Pelosi calls herself a "devout Catholic" yet she is pro gay marriage and pro abortion. 
Furthermore she has made claims that gay marriage, contraception and abortion is consistent with Catholic teaching.
How? She was indoctrinated by radical nuns. Some of u guys are probably aware
Watch this

[-] The following 2 users Like Porkncheese's post:
  • antiquarian, josh987654321
"Devout Catholic" in many circles tends to mean the bare-minimum of regularly going to Mass on Sundays and believing the warm and fuzzy sentimental things the Post-Vatican II "Church of nice" teaches.

You get labeled as a "rad trad" or "extremist" if you go beyond that and take the faith seriously in every aspect of your life.
On a related note, this is why when I hear "Muslim extremist" I think of a Muslim that actually follows their faith.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • jovan66102
(02-07-2020, 07:57 PM)Augustinian Wrote: On a related note, this is why when I hear "Muslim extremist" I think of a Muslim that actually follows their faith.

I totally agree. As I often say there are Muslims who are called 'extremists' and then they are bad Muslims who don't follow the Koran.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 3 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Augustinian, josh987654321, karl
Such liars they are, I'm not saddened, I'm angered, what Judas in the Church is enabling this woman on her way to hell... No different to the Communists infiltrating the Orthodox Church in the Soviet Union, Pelosi, Biden and Tim Kaine are NOT Catholics and must be publicly rebuked and denied communion for their support and promotion of abortion and sodomy.

Institutions like the USCCB are supposed to do just that sort of thing, but they themselves have been corrupted... and this corruption and infiltration goes all the way to the top. There is a schism already and these wolves in sheep's clothing will be ousted and Christ's Church restored.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(02-08-2020, 02:33 AM)josh987654321 Wrote: Such liars they are, I'm not saddened, I'm angered, what Judas in the Church is enabling this woman on her way to hell... No different to the Communists infiltrating the Orthodox Church in the Soviet Union, Pelosi, Biden and Tim Kaine are NOT Catholics and must be publicly rebuked and denied communion for their support and promotion of abortion and sodomy.

Institutions like the USCCB are supposed to do just that sort of thing, but they themselves have been corrupted... and this corruption and infiltration goes all the way to the top. There is a schism already and these wolves in sheep's clothing will be ousted and Christ's Church restored.

God Bless You

Hi josh

Its a fairly damning report isn't it.

12:30 into the video he describes what happened in 1984.
A heap of nuns and brothers signed a pro choice statement.
The Vatican made them all publicly declare their error. But the 2 nuns from Pelosi's school refused.
Then the Vatican demanded they be dismissed but the order refused that to.

How can these nuns defy the Vatican?
Couldn't the Vatican just excommunicate the order, or at least the two nuns?

I think there are holes in the Catholic education sector. The curriculum isn't the same among all the schools.

Take me for example. I went to a Catholic school run by brothers from year 7 to 12.
Our religious teaching was very basic, never knew what doctrines or dogmas even were.
And I notice there are a fair few cradle Catholics that are really uneducated in the faith.

The strict authority of the RCC is really needed in their schools i feel. Their too liberal.
The curriculum should be identical for every school so that Catholics become knowledgeable Catholics and not ignorant ones like me.

Parents have the biggest job but mine were European immigrants from small villages.
They didn't go to school, only weekly church. So they were under educated as well. I have only enormous gratitude for my parents

It's the school that let me down sending me down heretical paths, leading me into incredulity on some teachings of the RCC
[-] The following 1 user Likes Porkncheese's post:
  • josh987654321
(02-08-2020, 04:17 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: Its a fairly damning report isn't it.

Sure is, I'm glad it's being reported on by good Catholics like Lifesite's John-Henry Westen.

(02-08-2020, 04:17 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: 12:30 into the video he describes what happened in 1984.
A heap of nuns and brothers signed a pro choice statement.
The Vatican made them all publicly declare their error. But the 2 nuns from Pelosi's school refused.
Then the Vatican demanded they be dismissed but the order refused that to.

How can these nuns defy the Vatican?
Couldn't the Vatican just excommunicate the order, or at least the two nuns?

Absolutely, send out a letter informing the local Priests that they are not allowed to receive communion until repented. Get control over the Schools teaching on Catholicism, and if they refuse to actually teach Catholicism and instead persist in heresy, de-fund them or make them change their name so it doesn't confuse the faithful and if all that fails send a pastoral letter to the faithful and speak in the homilies, reminding them that these are wolves in sheep's clothing and not to send the faithful to those Schools.

How can any Priest/Bishop know these people are teaching heresy and calling themselves 'Catholic' and just shrug their shoulders while the faithful's children end up lambs to the slaughter. Another reason why we must speak up against people like Pelosi at every turn, pointing out that she is not a faithful Catholic and instead is a heretic and not to receive communion.

(02-08-2020, 04:17 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: I think there are holes in the Catholic education sector. The curriculum isn't the same among all the schools.

Even then, it's not so much the lack of uniformity in Schools that's the problem, it's the outright blatant heresy that goes completely unabated and the fact that we don't read the Gospels, the Catechism nor know anything of the Private Revelations received by the Saints and the many miracles throughout history.

(02-08-2020, 04:17 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: Take me for example. I went to a Catholic school run by brothers from year 7 to 12.
Our religious teaching was very basic, never knew what doctrines or dogmas even were.
And I notice there are a fair few cradle Catholics that are really uneducated in the faith.

You probably got more then even I did when I went to a Catholic School, we even watched a video about how great Martin Luther was and how evil the Catholic Church was and had to memorize 'Papal Bull' 'Indulgences' and 'Transubstantiation' which were all evil things Luther heroically resisted.... all at a so called 'Catholic' School. Good thing I wasn't a great student, if only I knew back then what I know now.

(02-08-2020, 04:17 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: The strict authority of the RCC is really needed in their schools i feel. Their too liberal.
The curriculum should be identical for every school so that Catholics become knowledgeable Catholics and not ignorant ones like me.

They just need to start resisting and standing up for Christ, if the Schools don't want to teach Catholicism, fine, but demand they remove the name, tell the faithful not to send their kids there or if they do to make sure they are well prepared because these are wolves in sheep's clothing. In Australia Archbishop Porteous sent a letter reaffirming Catholic teaching on marriage and some Catholic School kids burned it. That too was about the sum total of the resistance we got to sodomy being put into law, oh and my favorite, than a heretical faithless traitor 'Priest' went on national TV and publicly supported same sex marriage and faced no repercussions whatsoever.

(02-08-2020, 04:17 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: Parents have the biggest job but mine were European immigrants from small villages.

In this day and age, if it doesn't come from the Parents the kids are not going to be raised Catholic at all, and that's just to sow the seed, it's then up to the individual whether it takes root. 

(02-08-2020, 04:17 AM)Porkncheese Wrote: It's the school that let me down sending me down heretical paths, leading me into incredulity on some teachings of the RCC

And today it's the School and even a lot of the Hierarchy of the Church herself including at the very top. I believe Christ will restore the Church though and I can see in many ways, how the worse things are becoming the more others are waking up, which I hope and pray is the beginning of the resurrection and restoration of Christ's Church.

God Bless You
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
[-] The following 1 user Likes josh987654321's post:
  • antiquarian