Depression, again...
Sad 
Been struggling with depression and anxiety again. Took 20mg of a pill called hydroxazine Saturday evening. Struggled waking up. Then came the huge crowds at church on Sunday. I was definitely in my right mind but appeared very out of it to most people. I know I was in my right mind because if I was not, I wouldn't have grabbed the subdeacon by the arm like I did during the liturgy. He was able to get me seated in the parish hall. One of the deacons brought the Eucharist to both of us. I'd apologize for ruining his liturgical experience that day but I think he knows he'll have the greater part.
^^^^first one had smiley face by mistake...I don't know why it clicked that.
Adding you to my prayer intentions.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • newenglandsun, Teresa Agrorum
newenglandsun Wrote:Been struggling with depression and anxiety again. Took 20mg of a pill called hydroxazine Saturday evening. Struggled waking up. Then came the huge crowds at church on Sunday. I was definitely in my right mind but appeared very out of it to most people. I know I was in my right mind because if I was not, I wouldn't have grabbed the subdeacon by the arm like I did during the liturgy. He was able to get me seated in the parish hall. One of the deacons brought the Eucharist to both of us. I'd apologize for ruining his liturgical experience that day but I think he knows he'll have the greater part.

I'll pray for you as well.
If you don't mind me asking, why do you take hydroxyzine? Was this given to you by a GP for anxiety/sleep or something?
Keeping you in my prayers today. May God bless!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • newenglandsun