OK, what’s the truth about the coronavirus?
How bad is this virus, and how likely is it that this spreads to the point of some sort of worldwide emergency situation?
I don’t want to search YouTube as I don’t want to sift through poorly edited conspiratorial videos that make about as much sense as growing a mullet.
Does anyone have any sources — grounded in reality — that I can look at?
God bless you, and thanks in advance.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FultonFan's post:
  • Credidi Propter
Here's a short video of a British professor, one of the most succinct and well done I've seen so far, on the epidemic, from the first article in the links below:

Here's a decent summary here:

Article Wrote:Latest breaking news on the virus - Bodies piling up, hundreds cremated daily
[Image: mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.naturalnews.c...Hi4naQ--~C]
Today is a super critical update on the coronavirus situation in China.

Read this important story that reveals how bodies are literally piling up in crematoriums, with workers stressed to the point of collapse, getting just two hours of sleep a night, completely unable to keep up with the hundreds of bodies that keep arriving.

Anyone filming dead bodies in China is subject to police arrest, while the U.S. tech giants are now completely de-platforming all channels that talk about the pandemic (including YouTube).

Read my critical analysis here that reveals how China just admitted the real death rate is 15% - 17%. This is based on numbers from China and the WHO.

On top of that, China is now threatening the death penalty for people who fail to report travel to the Wuhan region. Yes, you can now be killed in China for lying to the very same government that's lying about everything related to this pandemic.

We've got breaking news continuing throughout the day and the evening, with a new podcast coming online shortly, too.

More information on my thread on the subject here: https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=86006
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
Ask yourself this question. If Downtown Manhattan, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Rome, Sydney, etc looked like this https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/f...d-outbreak https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2020/0...ak/606064/ https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Corona...he-capital https://hyperallergic.com/541749/a-photo...ronavirus/  would you honestly believe it's because of a virus that's killed a little over a thousand people worldwide ?
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • Catherine, Zedta
(02-11-2020, 03:36 PM)Eric F Wrote: Ask yourself this question. If Downtown Manhattan, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Paris, Rome, Sydney, etc looked like this, would you honestly believe it's because of a virus that's killed a little over a thousand people worldwide ?
Exactly!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Eric F
I'm guessing it's much worse than what's being reported, at least in China. However, it's interesting that there are so few reported cases outside of China. There may be a racial component to the disease, like sickle cell or Tay-Sachs.
Im personally not worried. I live near Chicago where that one couple that has the Corona was just discharged. No new cases in Chicago since they were discovered to have it since January. The Corona is as scary as the H1N1 scare back in the early 00's.

The problem with China and why there are so many cases is due to a multitude of factors. They spit everywhere (as it is a sign of health to spit out phlegm). Their "wet markets" are super unhygienic. It started there and with the nation being dense transmission goes alot faster. Combine it with the fact the CCP was covering it up their people were ill-prepared to handle an outbreak. I'm sure the quality of their healthcare system plays a factor in all of this as well.

As for why it hasn't been spreading like crazy out here in the west, our healthcare system is more advanced to handle such a virus. Combine it with the fact we got a heads up about it thanks to the Chinese we have an easier time not being affected by it.

So, personally, I wouldn't worry about it. If you practice common sense health standards (wash your hands often, don't let people cough on you, etc) and you aren't elderly or a young child, you should be fine.

Of course there is nothing bad about preping for a SHTF situation. It is always good to be prepared for anything, but if I were a betting man I would bet that America/the West won't be affected by this like China is.
Vivat Jesu Rex!
Ave Maria!
Da pacem, Domine. In diebus nostris.

https://8kun.top/christian/index.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarmeliteKnight's post:
  • jovan66102
The biggest issue we likely may be facing with COVID-19 is that the Chinese supply chain for raw and manufactured goods is shut down.  Worldwide industry that depends on Chinese production is going to suffer as a natural outcome until alternate supply chains are built, or China is revived.  That could mean shortages of a number of things that we depend on for convenience and/or as necessities for awhile.

That said, the lack of concrete information about the virus itself makes it hard to judge how to act about it per se.  I have been following the blog at www.peakprosperity.com and the videos Chris Martenson (PhD in pathology) is producing; the implications give the impression that COVID-19 is really bad for the human race and that it has been treated flippantly by the WHO, CDC and the Chinese government in a way that will affect us all negatively.  In the end, we can't really know how this is going to end up until we're past it.

As I said in my own thread from awhile ago (about the novel coronavirus), I made some modest preparations with PPE and other supplies.  In addition, I have a self-isolation plan for when we have our first confirmed case in either Nebraska, Kansas or Missouri.
They have one confirmed case where I work, with that individual in quarantine at-home. My coworkers are nervous about it, but I personally don't see much cause for panic just yet.

It doesn't surprise me to hear that the Chinese government is potentially covering up the true numbers of dead and infected.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

'Vanity of vanities, said Ecclesiastes: vanity of vanities, and all is vanity.' - Ecclesiastes 1:2
I've been hearing on the alternative media, that the FEMA camps are being prepared for 'patients'. I sure hope that this can be contained before it gets going in this country. It could be disastrous for a lot of people and with open borders, who knows how many infected carriers have already come in. Many are heading for sanctuary cities and these places are already having problems with sanitation due to large numbers of homeless and vagrants.

Prayer, at this point, is most important!
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain