Sanders "won" New Hampshire
Tying Buttigieg's delegate total from the state with 9. That's not a win. It's a tie.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
Funny how the vote is so evenly distributed, i.e., how many flavors of vanilla can they successfully market?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • newenglandsun
"How many flavors of vanilla can they successfully market?"

Gee, no offense to vanilla lovers intended.  Sticking tongue out at you
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • newenglandsun
(02-12-2020, 02:52 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: "How many flavors of vanilla can they successfully market?"

Gee, no offense to vanilla lovers intended.  Sticking tongue out at you
Only chocolate lovers were offended
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
(02-12-2020, 02:49 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: Funny how the vote is so evenly distributed, i.e., how many flavors of vanilla can they successfully market?

Substitute "sociopathy" for vanilla and that sentence reflects reality more closely.
--BobCatholic 
I'm praying for the souls in purgatory. Come, let's empty Purgatory with Jesus' help!

[-] The following 3 users Like BobCatholic's post:
  • antiquarian, josh987654321, Teresa Agrorum
I was going for a "Wow, they're all the same," BobCatholic, but you nailed it.

[Newenglandsun, I'll have to take better aim if I'm going to offend the chocolate lovers.  Big Grin]
Lila Rose had a very apt comment in regards to the Democratic lineup -

https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status...9054136320
Sick. A bunch of powerful, privileged adults debating over how a little baby in the womb is so worthless that everything possible must be done to make it as easy and free as possible to kill them. #DemDebates

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."
Jesus to St Faustina:

"For you I descended from heaven to earth; for you I allowed myself to be nailed to the cross; for you I let my Sacred Heart be pierced with a lance, thus opening wide the source of mercy for you. Come, then, with trust to draw graces from this fountain. I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

"Remember My Passion, and if you do not believe My words, at least believe My wounds." (Diary, 379)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)
(02-12-2020, 02:49 PM)Teresa Agrorum Wrote: Funny how the vote is so evenly distributed, i.e., how many flavors of vanilla can they successfully market?
The vote must be evenly distributed in order to match their policies