More Insanity In France
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fran...-blasphemy

Just when you thought things couldn't possibly get worse in apostate Western Europe something like what's laid out above happens.  In short a "gay" 16 year old girl tells some young Muslim boy his religion is evil and she incites the rage of a whole nation for it, complete with death threats and calls for blasphemy laws to be on the books.  As is pointed out, not a single pro homosexual group has lifted a finger to defend this girl,  she's just being verbally ripped to shreds and shamed for being nasty about Islam.  

I'll say it again,  France and western Europe are 100% headed for the dustbin of history if this continues.  What floors me is how the lions share of Western Europeans are aiding and abetting the enemy. If they don't have enough love for their own kind and their own culture to fight and defend it they deserve to disappear into the history books.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • Eric F
(02-12-2020, 06:36 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fran...-blasphemy

Just when you thought things couldn't possibly get worse in apostate Western Europe something like what's laid out above happens.  In short a "gay" 16 year old girl tells some young Muslim boy his religion is evil and she incites the rage of a whole nation for it, complete with death threats and calls for blasphemy laws to be on the books.  As is pointed out, not a single pro homosexual group has lifted a finger to defend this girl,  she's just being verbally ripped to shreds and shamed for being nasty about Islam.  

I'll say it again,  France and western Europe are 100% headed for the dustbin of history if this continues.  What floors me is how the lions share of Western Europeans are aiding and abetting the enemy. If they don't have enough love for their own kind and their own culture to fight and defend it they deserve to disappear into the history books.
It's the most persecuted religion in the world if you discount the history as to how the religion spread in the first place--by subjecting non-Chalcedonian Christians and Jews and then turning to warfare against the Byzantine Empire and relentlessly massacring Christian pilgrims visiting Jerusalem. :jester:
Another take on the situation from a Catholic blogger friend of mine.

http://galliawatch.blogspot.com/2020/01/...ecome.html
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

(02-12-2020, 04:08 PM)jovan66102 Wrote: Another take on the situation from a Catholic blogger friend of mine.

http://galliawatch.blogspot.com/2020/01/...ecome.html
Wow,  its sad to see that white kid beat up by a gang of probably Muslim negros too. With things like that I'm a full supporter of any group- -skinhead or not- - that is working to defend whites and Christians.  In times like this those of us on the right must put aside our differences and unite to save our fellow whites and others of European ancestry from our enemies. 

I'm not a violent man nor am I calling for violence but if this sort of thing keeps up I can guarantee 100% the racial, religious and cultural clashes in Western Europe will absolutely turn violent of their own accord, and if enough whites and Christians wake up a hardline Hitleresque figure will eventually be supported to do whatever is necessary to wrestle the continent back from these African and Muslim savages who have no business being there,  and from the liberal elites who created laws that allowed these animals to immigrate.  

I said this 15 years ago, that if whites and Christians couldn't stop endless savages from immigrating to Europe than eventually there'd be another Hitler. Its going to happen or Europe is finished.  It sucks to see it turn to that but,  we cannot let our own live in fear in their own countries. Our side needs to organize and unite for the sake of saving our own people.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • jovan66102
(02-12-2020, 05:35 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: I said this 15 years ago, that if whites and Christians couldn't stop endless savages from immigrating to Europe than eventually there'd be another Hitler. Its going to happen or Europe is finished.  It sucks to see it turn to that but,  we cannot let our own live in fear in their own countries. Our side needs to organize and unite for the sake of saving our own people.

Problem with that scenario is that Hitler came to power after a period of cultural chaos and rampant liberalism and had the backing of many ex veterans and many conservatives. I don't see those same groups of people existing today that existed in Europe a century ago.

I don't think a "Hitler" will come to power, but Europe will be "replaced" with Muslims in the same manner that the Germanic tribes replaced the Romans. I think the future will be Slavic.
(02-12-2020, 09:03 PM)austenbosten Wrote:
(02-12-2020, 05:35 PM)formerbuddhist Wrote: I said this 15 years ago, that if whites and Christians couldn't stop endless savages from immigrating to Europe than eventually there'd be another Hitler. Its going to happen or Europe is finished.  It sucks to see it turn to that but,  we cannot let our own live in fear in their own countries. Our side needs to organize and unite for the sake of saving our own people.

Problem with that scenario is that Hitler came to power after a period of cultural chaos and rampant liberalism and had the backing of many ex veterans and many conservatives.  I don't see those same groups of people existing today that existed in Europe a century ago.

I don't think a "Hitler" will come to power, but Europe will be "replaced" with Muslims in the same manner that the Germanic tribes replaced the Romans.  I think the future will be Slavic.
True.  The European scene is different, although the period of rampant liberalism has been there for some time.  

Agree the future will be Slavic, but I'll add Asian as well.  The future is Eurasia. I've actually considered moving to Eurasia at some point.  I don't want to be stateside or in western Europe when the full brunt of the decline hits, and at this point in time I doubt the decline and collapse can be stopped.

(02-12-2020, 06:36 AM)formerbuddhist Wrote: If they don't have enough love for their own kind and their own culture to fight and defend it they deserve to disappear into the history books.

Their kind and culture? What is that exactly? What are they fighting for? Diversity? Diversity of race yes but diversity of opinion/ideology? To untie around and fight for the latter is an oxymoron and an impossibility.

As Pope Benedict XVI said -
"A civilization built upon dogmatic relativism is one that ensures its own destruction. It is also a civilization in which Christianity — challenging dogmatic relativism with the proclamation that Jesus Christ himself is the Way, the Truth and the Life — must be persecuted."
https://www.ncregister.com/blog/benjamin...relativism

I hope Trump wins again in the US and does a good job.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless You