2019-nCOv/ Corona Virus, et al: Latest Info
Well, it would appear that the data are beginning to be too obvious for even a 'voluntary' reporting system to fudge. This article points out what is breaking through the 'fudge' and if it is as bad as written, the facts may be much worse.

[BTW: Article has links to sources, including CDC and VAERS]

Article Wrote:thegatewaypundit.com

SHOCKING JUMP in Vaccine Deaths Reported This Week at CDC-Linked VAERS Tracking Website
Jim Hoft

There are more US deaths related to vaccines in 2021 in less than 5 months than there were the entire past decade.

The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.

That number is now at 5,997.

The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”
[Image: vaers-deaths.jpg]
TRENDING: Senator Ron Johnson’s Staff is Looking thru 14,000 Hours of Jan 6th Video Footage - 38% of 800 Protesters Were Waved in West Terrace Door by Capitol Police (VIDEO)
There were huge increases over last week. Deaths went up by an additional 700 in a week.

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, USA)
329,021 Reports Through June 4, 2021

DEATHS 5,888

HOSPITALIZATIONS 19,597

Urgent Care 43,891

OFFICE VISITS 58,800

ANAPHYLAXIS 1,459

BELL’S PALSY 1,737

Life Threatening 5,885

Heart Attacks 2,190

Myocarditis/Pericarditis 1,087

Thrombocytopenia/Low Platelet 1,564

Miscarriages 652

Severe Allergic Reaction 15,052

Disabled 4,583
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • J Michael
Thanks for the above, Z!

I'd just add that the VAERS system is not "infallible" and not necessarily to be trusted, one way or another.  I think it's useful for seeing trends but maybe not all that much more.  Anybody can report an event to VAERS.  I'm not aware of whether or how they verify the truth of the reports, although it is illegal, punishable by fine and/or imprisonment, to falsely report a claim to them. 

Here's their Guide to interpreting their data.  Notice how, in the very first paragraph, they cover their asses nicely and continue to do so throughout.  It makes one wonder why even bother having such a reporting system that guarantees nothing at all except inaccuracy.  The emphases below are mine.

Quote:Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data
Evaluating VAERS Data

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

VAERS Data Limitations
Millions of vaccines are given each year to children less than 1 year old in the United States, usually between 2 and 6 months of age. At this age, infants are at greatest risk for certain medical adverse events, including high fevers, seizures, and sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS). Some infants will experience these medical events shortly after a vaccination by coincidence.
These coincidences make it difficult to know whether a particular adverse event resulted from a medical condition or from a vaccination. Therefore, vaccine providers are encouraged to report all adverse events following vaccination, whether or not they believe the vaccination was the cause.

When reviewing data from VAERS, please keep in mind the following limitations:
VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

"Underreporting" is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS. The term, underreporting refers to the fact that VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events. The degree of underreporting varies widely. As an example, a great many of the millions of vaccinations administered each year by injection cause soreness, but relatively few of these episodes lead to a VAERS report. Physicians and patients understand that minor side effects of vaccinations often include this kind of discomfort, as well as low fevers. On the other hand, more serious and unexpected medical events are probably more likely to be reported than minor ones, especially when they occur soon after vaccination, even if they may be coincidental and related to other causes.

A report to VAERS generally does not prove that the identified vaccine(s) caused the adverse event described. It only confirms that the reported event occurred sometime after vaccine was given. No proof that the event was caused by the vaccine is required in order for VAERS to accept the report. VAERS accepts all reports without judging whether the event was caused by the vaccine.

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html

They completely undermine their own usefulness and credibility by such statements.  Incredible!
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"Sometimes you're the windshield.  Sometimes you're the bug."~Mark Knopfler (?)

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
So, one of the big lies that has been revealed, is the Wuhan Virus origins and why they were created by man. They were engineered to be lethal on their own and I have to summize, the cure was too. The data is again, slowly eking out. We are just getting into how this whole thing will impact humanity. It has no known 'other' to compare it with, so it will be a learn as we go, long term, sort of experience.

Heaven help us all:

Article Wrote:New Covid Maladies

June 15, 2021 by sd

From The New York Times:

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have sought medical care for post-Covid health problems that they had not been diagnosed with before becoming infected with the coronavirus, according to the largest study to date of long-term symptoms in Covid-19 patients.

The study, tracking the health insurance records of nearly two million people in the United States who contracted the coronavirus last year, found that one month or more after their infection, almost one-quarter — 23 percent — of them sought medical treatment for new conditions. Those affected were all ages, including children. Their most common new health problems were pain, including in nerves and muscles; breathing difficulties; high cholesterol; malaise and fatigue; and high blood pressure. Other issues included intestinal symptoms; migraines; skin problems; heart abnormalities; sleep disorders; and mental health conditions like anxiety and depression.

[For Full Story]
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
(06-15-2021, 01:18 PM)Zedta Wrote: So, one of the big lies that has been revealed, is the Wuhan Virus origins and why they were created by man. They were engineered to be lethal on their own and I have to summize, the cure was too. The data is again, slowly eking out. We are just getting into how this whole thing will impact humanity. It has no known 'other' to compare it with, so it will be a learn as we go, long term, sort of experience.

Heaven help us all:

Article Wrote:New Covid Maladies

June 15, 2021 by sd

From The New York Times:

Hundreds of thousands of Americans have sought medical care for post-Covid health problems that they had not been diagnosed with before becoming infected with the coronavirus, according to the largest study to date of long-term symptoms in Covid-19 patients.

The study, tracking the health insurance records of nearly two million people in the United States who contracted the coronavirus last year, found that one month or more after their infection, almost one-quarter — 23 percent — of them sought medical treatment for new conditions. Those affected were all ages, including children. Their most common new health problems were pain, including in nerves and muscles; breathing difficulties; high cholesterol; malaise and fatigue; and high blood pressure. Other issues included intestinal symptoms; migraines; skin problems; heart abnormalities; sleep disorders; and mental health conditions like anxiety and depression.

[For Full Story]

All the more reason to try to prevent getting it.  And, no, I don't mean the vaccine!  You don't even need to take prescription drugs, either, to prevent it.  And I guess some people are gonna get it regardless of those kinds of measures--including the vaccine.
“But all will be well, and all will be well, and every kind of thing will be well.” ~Julian of Norwich

"No matter who you are somebody thinks you're a heretic. Wear it like a badge of honor........... :LOL:"~Silouan

The fact that I "like" a post is not necessarily an endorsement or approval of its content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes J Michael's post:
  • Zedta
One way could be the Linus Pauling vitamin C regimen. It is a highly controversial therapy, with many divergent results obtained, but I have found it, personally, quite advantageous and effective against not only colds but flu. Since 80% of common colds are caused by the Corona Virus and since Wuhan Virus is built on a Corona Virus structure, it would seem logical to conclude that his vitamin C therapy would help to prevent that particular Corona Virus infection.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
  • J Michael
(06-15-2021, 03:23 PM)Zedta Wrote: One way could be the Linus Pauling vitamin C regimen. It is a highly controversial therapy, with many divergent results obtained, but I have found it, personally, quite advantageous and effective against not only colds but flu. Since 80% of common colds are caused by the Corona Virus and since Wuhan Virus is built on a Corona Virus structure, it would seem logical to conclude that his vitamin C therapy would help to prevent that particular Corona Virus infection.
Yup.  Our own regimen is as follows (I've posted it elsewhere):
Vit.C--4,000-5,000 mg/day taken in 1000mg sustained release tablets throughout the day.  At the 1st sign of cold/flu-like symptoms this gets increased to up to 10-15,000 mg. or bowel tolerance;
Vit D-3--5,000 i.u of cholecalciferol once daily with some kind of fat (butter, cheese, oil, etc.).  At the 1st sign of cold/flu-like symptoms this gets increased to 20,000 i.u. daily for 3 days, then back to normal
Zinc--30-50 mg. of L-Opti Zinc once daily
Beta Carotene--25,000 i.u. once daily
Plenty of fluids, too.  Unfortunately, beer doesn't count :-( .

There are other supplements that one can add to this if you want.

This thread https://www.fisheaters.com/forums/showth...?tid=89280 has some more information.

No guarantees or promises!  But then, the vaccines don't offer that, either, and they're potentially dangerous, toxic, and deadly.

• Zedta
Well, now the British are raising some red flags. I wonder how far their objections, which are based on reported side effects, will get in outing the dangerous nature of these vaccine's formulae:

Article Wrote:Link to "America's Front Line Doctors".org Article

‘Urgent’ British report calls for complete cessation of COVID vaccines in humans
An “urgent preliminary report of Yellow Card data” issued by the UK-based Evidence-Based Medicine Consultancy Ltd submitted to the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) states that “the MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans.”
Similar to the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), the MHRA describes the purpose of its Yellow Card system as providing “an early warning that the safety of a medicine or a medical device may require further investigation.”

The report, signed by Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy Ltd and EbMC Squared CiC Director Dr. Tess Lawrie (MBBCh, PhD), says: “we have searched the Yellow Card reports using pathology-specific key words to group the data according to the following five [sic] broad, clinically relevant categories:
  • Bleeding, Clotting and Ischaemic ADRs
  • Immune System ADRs
  • ‘Pain’ ADRs
  • Neurological ADRs
  • ADRs involving loss of Sight, Hearing, Speech or Smell
  • Pregnancy ADRs”
The report goes on to say: “We are aware of the limitations of pharmacovigilance data and understand that information on reported Adverse Drug Reactions should not be interpreted as meaning that the medicine in question generally causes the observed effect or is unsafe to use. We are sharing this preliminary report due to the urgent need to communicate information that should lead to cessation of the vaccination roll out while a full investigation is conducted.

According to the recent paper by Seneff and Nigh, potential acute and long-term pathologies include:
  • Pathogenic priming, multisystem inflammatory disease and autoimmunity
  • Allergic reactions and anaphylaxis
  • Antibody dependent enhancement
  • Activation of latent viral infections
  • Neurodegeneration and prion diseases
  • Emergence of novel variants of SARSCoV2
  • Integration of the spike protein gene into the human DNA
“It is now apparent that these products in the blood stream are toxic to humans. An immediate halt to the vaccination programme is required whilst a full and independent safety analysis is undertaken to investigate the full extent of the harms, which the UK Yellow Card data suggest include thromboembolism, multisystem inflammatory disease, immune suppression, autoimmunity and anaphylaxis, as well as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE).”

The report concludes: “The MHRA now has more than enough evidence on the Yellow Card system to declare the COVID-19 vaccines unsafe for use in humans. Preparation should be made to scale up humanitarian efforts to assist those harmed by the COVID-19 vaccines and to anticipate and ameliorate medium to longer term effects. As the mechanism for harms from the vaccines appears to be similar to COVID-19 itself, this includes engaging with numerous international doctors and scientists with expertise in successfully treating COVID-19.

“There are at least 3 urgent questions that need to be answered by the MHRA:
  1. How many people have died within 28 days of vaccination?
  2. How many people have been hospitalised within 28 days of vaccination?
  3. How many people have been disabled by the vaccination?”
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
  • J Michael
Then, there is this article, which seems to support, in a way, the findings in the last article above:

Article Wrote:news.yahoo.com

AstraZeneca antibody cocktail fails to prevent COVID-19 in large trial
Vishwadha Chander and Ludwig Burger

(Reuters) - AstraZeneca said on Tuesday a late-stage trial failed to provide evidence that its COVID-19 antibody therapy protected people who had contact with an infected person from the disease, a small setback in its efforts to find alternatives to vaccines.

The study assessed whether the therapy, a cocktail of two types of antibodies, could prevent adults who had been exposed to the virus in the past eight days from developing COVID-19 symptoms.

The therapy, AZD7442, was 33% effective in reducing the risk of people developing symptoms compared with a placebo, but that result was not statistically significant — meaning it might have been due to chance and not the therapy.

The Phase III study, which has not been peer reviewed, included 1,121 participants in the United Kingdom and the United States. The vast majority, though not all, were free of the virus at the start of the trial.

Results for a subset of participants who were not infected to begin with was more encouraging but the primary analysis rested on results from all participants.

"While this trial did not meet the primary endpoint against symptomatic illness, we are encouraged by the protection seen in the PCR negative participants following treatment with AZD7442," AstraZeneca Executive Vice President Mene Pangalos said in a statement, referring to the polymerase chain reaction tests which diagnose COVID-19.

The company is banking on further studies to revive the product's fortunes. Five more trials are ongoing, testing the antibody cocktail as treatment or in prevention.

The next one will likely be from a larger trial testing the product in people with a weakened immune system due to cancer or an organ transplant, who may not benefit from a vaccine. 

TARGETED ALTERNATIVES

AZD7442 belongs to a class of drugs called monoclonal antibodies which mimic natural antibodies produced by the body to fight off infections.

Similar therapies developed by rivals Regeneron, Eli Lilly and GlaxoSmithKline with partner Vir have been approved by U.S. regulators for treating unhospitalised COVID patients. 
  Regeneron is also seeking U.S. authorisation for its therapy as a preventative treatment.

European regulators have recommended antibody treatments by GSK, Celltrion, Eli Lilly and Regeneron for used in early-stage patients who are at risk of progressing to severe COVID-19. The EU watchdog made the endorsement to support the use by member states ahead of an EU-wide marketing authorisation.

But the AstraZeneca results are a small blow for the drug industry as it tries to find more targeted alternatives to COVID-19 inoculations, particularly for people who may not be able to get vaccinated or those who may have an inadequate response to inoculations.

The Anglo-Swedish drugmaker, which has faced a rollercoaster of challenges with the rollout of its COVID-19 vaccine, is also developing new treatments and repurposing existing drugs to fight the virus.

AstraZeneca also said on Tuesday it was in talks with the U.S. government on "next steps" regarding a $205 million deal to supply up to 500,000 doses of AZD7442. Swiss manufacturer Lonza was contracted to produce AZD7442.

Shares in the company were largely unchanged on the London Stock Exchange.

The full results will be submitted for publication in a peer-reviewed medical journal, the company said.

(Reporting by Vishwadha Chander in Bengaluru; Editing by Shounak Dasgupta, Kim Coghill and Emelia Sithole-Matarise)
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
  • J Michael
Now, this report is a very curious one. It has long been known and it is part of a good medical physical exam, that the nail beds on fingers and toes, can be signs of diseases not easily diagnosed. They can lead a practitioner into further investigation of a patient's health. And yes, it is more than just nail fungus.

Interesting this:

Article Wrote:sciencealert.com

Reports Are Emerging of 'COVID Nails'. Here's What You Need to Know
Vassilios Vassiliou et al., The Conversation

A white spot is NOT a sign of COVID. (Evgeniya Krasnova/Getty Images)

The main signs of COVID-19 are fever, a cough, fatigue and a loss of your sense of taste and smell. Signs of COVID-19 in the skin have been noted too. But there's another part of the body where the virus appears to have an impact: the fingernails.

Following a COVID-19 infection, for a small number of patients the fingernails appear discolored or misshapen a number of weeks later – a phenomenon that's been dubbed "COVID nails".
One symptom is a red half-moon pattern that forms a convex band over the white area at the base of fingernails. This seems to present earlier than other COVID-related nail complaints, with patients noticing it less than two weeks after being diagnosed. Multiple cases have been reported – but not many.

[Image: JDV-9999-na-g001.jpg]
(Neri et al., J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol., 2020)

Red half-moon nail patterns like this are generally rare, and previously haven't been seen so close to the nail base. So having this pattern appear like this could exclusively be an indication of a COVID-19 infection.

The mechanism underlying this half-moon patterning remains unclear. A possible cause could be blood vessel damage associated with the virus itself. Alternatively, it may be due to the immune response mounted against the virus causing mini blood clots and discoloration.

Importantly, these marks don't appear to be anything to worry about, as patients are otherwise asymptomatic – although it is unclear how long they stay for, having lasted from between one week to over four weeks in the cases reported.

Signs of physical stress

A few patients have also found new horizontal indentations in the bases of the nails of their fingers and toes, which are known as Beau's lines. These tend to appear four weeks or more after a COVID-19 infection.

[Image: 2243px-Beaus_lines.jpg]Beau lines.  (LynnMcCleary/Wikimedia Commons/CC BY-SA)

Beau's lines occur when there is a temporary interruption in nail growth due to a physical stress on the body, such as an infection, malnutrition or side-effects of medications such as chemotherapy drugs. While it's plausible that they're caused by COVID-19, they're definitely not an exclusive symptom of the disease.

As nails grow between 2 and 5 mm a month on average, Beau's lines tend to become noticeable four to five weeks after the physical stress happens – as the nail grows, the indentation is revealed.

The timing of the stressful event can be therefore estimated by looking at how far the Beau's lines are from the nail base. There's no specific treatment for Beau's lines, as they tend to eventually grow out if the underlying condition has resolved.

Currently, the available evidence suggests that there's no association between the severity of COVID-19 infection and the type or extent of nail changes.

Other unusual findings

The above are the two more common COVID-related nail complaints, but researchers have recorded some other unusual occurrences as well.

One female patient's nails loosened from the nail base and eventually fell out, three months after her infection. This phenomenon is known as onychomadesis and is thought to happen for similar reasons to Beau's lines appearing.

This patient didn't receive treatment for these changes as new healthy nails could be seen growing underneath those that detached, indicating that the issue was beginning to resolve itself.
Another patient, 112 days after testing positive, witnessed orange discoloration to their nail tips. No treatment was given and the discoloration had still not resolved after a month. The underlying mechanism behind this is unknown.

And in a third case, a patient had horizontal white lines appear on their nails that don't disappear with pressure. These are known as Mees' lines or transverse leukonychia. They appeared 45 days after testing positive for COVID-19. These tend to resolve with nail growth and do not require treatment. Mees' lines are thought to be caused by the abnormal production of proteins in the nail bed due to systemic disorders.

A mystery – for now

Although these three conditions all followed a COVID-19 infection, because we only have limited patients to look at in each case, it isn't possible to say yet whether they were caused by the disease. It is entirely possible that all three are unrelated to the condition.

Indeed, even with the Beau's lines and red half-moon pattern, there is still a long path to confirm a definite link between these changes and COVID-19 as well as the mechanisms behind them. For all these conditions, we'll need many more cases to be reported before we can say with certainty that there's a link.

Plus, even if there is a causative link, it's important to remember that not all patients with COVID-19 will have these nail conditions. And some of these abnormalities may not necessarily mean someone has had COVID-19. At best, we should regard these as potential indicators of a past infection – and not definitive proof.[Image: count.gif?distributor=republish-lightbox-basic]

Vassilios Vassiliou, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Cardiovascular Medicine, University of East Anglia; Nikhil Aggarwal, Visiting Researcher in Medicine, University of East Anglia, and Subothini Sara Selvendran, Visiting Researcher in Medicine, University of East Anglia.

This article is republished from The Conversation under a Creative Commons license. Read the original article.
Art Bell

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain

C.S. Lewis

George Carlin

George Orwell
  • J Michael
For me, with my admitted bias and preferences, the take away from the above 2 articles is....stay away, as much as humanly possible, from new (and most older) vaccines, and new drugs.  I know I've said this before, so apologies for the repitition...my wife's doctor has told her that of all the "new" drugs that have come on the market in the last few years, you know, the ones you see advertised on t.v., etc, as well as many that are not, not ONE of them is worth a damn!  And he's a conventional, toe the modern medicine is best line, doctor.

Regarding the UK's Yellow Card system.  It is MUCH more thorough and accurate than our stupid VAERS system--by far!

• Zedta