2019-nCOv/ Corona Virus, et al: Latest Info
Oooh, video above is unavailable. Says it's been 'taken down by the user.' The plot thickens.  :s 

How many cases currently in the U.S.?
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Zedta
JacafamalaRedux Wrote:How many cases currently in the U.S.?
As you may suppose, information is sporadic and varied. Suffice it to say, the numbers are increasing and one can only hope and pray that our systems will get the spread under control. At this point that is critical. What is even more worrisome are the side effects in our country as this progresses.

If quarantines become realities, supplies, and obtaining, especially foods, will become an issue...quickly.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
Just saw this and it gives some insight into a sidebar issue around all of this 'Pandemic' theat:

Article Wrote:Link to Original Article

Over the past 25 years, “Globalization” has meant re-locating virtually all US industrial production to China. This trend has devastated the US Middle Class and triggered the opioid crisis, contributing to 70,000 American deaths in 2018 and sidelining 20% of the eligible US workforce. Globalization has never looked more evil.

The historical quarantine of 50 million people in China has shuttered factories, causing both a supply shock for importers and a demand shock within the domestic Chinese economy. The repercussions of this unprecedented circumstance remain to be seen but it has certainly shed a glaring light on the hazards of outsourcing all production to China. Globalization has never looked more stupid.

I can’t say anything with authority about the Coronavirus epidemic but there has been talk of a false flag aspect to it. On Twitter yesterday, while all of the coup-plotting, Russiagating establishment and their kin (Chelsea Clinton) decried the Trump administration’s woeful lack of a response to the Coronavirus; Trump, himself tweeted serenely from India that it’s no big deal and that the US had the virus under control within its borders.

Meanwhile, videos out of China, show people hanging themselves and throwing themselves out the window, when they’re not being dragged out of their homes, beaten up by cops and forced into quarantine.

Wayne Jett joins Greg Hunter to share his opinion that the Coronavirus (Covid-19) is a bioweapon that was released into the populace by the Globalists, in retaliation for the Trump administration’s investigations into the attempted coup against him.

Greg Hunter asks, “You’re saying that the Globalists have started this to see if they could kibosh the US economy, the global economy and Donald Trump, is that what you’re telling me?”

Jett responds,”I’m quite convinced of it.” He proceeds to forecast the macroeconomic effects of this potentially orchestrated event.

One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
(02-26-2020, 04:02 PM)JacafamalaRedux Wrote: Oooh, video above is unavailable. Says it's been 'taken down by the user.' The plot thickens.  :s 

How many cases currently in the U.S.?

From North Carolina - 
got his head screwed on straight

"THE BLACK SWAN | GLOBAL FOOD SUPPLY EMERGENCY & Viral Outbreak"

Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blind Horus's post:
  • Zedta
(02-26-2020, 12:45 PM)Zedta Wrote: Mission Impossible? WHO Director Wants to Fight COVID-19 Without Offending China By Calling It a Pandemic[Image: icon.clown.wte.jpg]

[Image: 404_upd.png]

Quote:This doesn't look like science.
It seems you're in search of a page that doesn't exist, or may have moved. You can use the Back button in your browser to return to the page that brought you here, or search for your missing page.
If you'd like to visit a page that has plenty of science on it, please visit our home page. 

Just found this.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 1 user Likes jovan66102's post:
  • Zedta
"Just found this."

Well that's just great. Hubris on a global scale. And they did this because they can?

Evil is always worse than you think, and God is more good than we can possibly imagine.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
https://www.ready.gov now has a checklist for coronavirus.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Zedta
(02-26-2020, 07:34 PM)Zedta Wrote:
JacafamalaRedux Wrote:How many cases currently in the U.S.?
As you may suppose, information is sporadic and varied. Suffice it to say, the numbers are increasing and one can only hope and pray that our systems will get the spread under control. At this point that is critical. What is even more worrisome are the side effects in our country as this progresses.

If quarantines become realities, supplies, and obtaining, especially foods, will become an issue...quickly.

Think of all the stuff China exports to us. Not the least of which would be medicines. 

"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 2 users Like JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
(02-27-2020, 12:32 AM)jovan66102 Wrote:
(02-26-2020, 12:45 PM)Zedta Wrote: Mission Impossible? WHO Director Wants to Fight COVID-19 Without Offending China By Calling It a Pandemic[Image: icon.clown.wte.jpg]

Just found this.
That's curious, the other links seemed appropriate. I checked the source site for that link again and she's already updated it. Sometimes she puts in a humorous link, but that would be out of character for her to do that in this case. It could have been a hack?
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
Just saw this video on the food supply aspect of the issue at hand:

Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain