2019-nCOv/ Corona Virus, et al: Latest Info
Here's the latest from Stan Deyo.com:

StanDeyo.com Article Wrote:Northern California Confirms 1st Coronavirus Case Of Unknown Origin – HOLLY NOTE: The fact that this person didn't have contact with someone with COVID-19 and hadn't traveled to areas with coronavirus is a worry. This means bacteria is out in the community.

Coronavirus Count: – HOLLY NOTE: Literally since yesterday morning, COVID-19 has turned up in 8 more nations including Romania, North Macedonia, Greece, Georgia, Pakistan, Denmark, Estonia and Norway.
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Countries Affected: 50
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 82,585
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 8,471
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 2,814
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 30,323

700 People Being Monitored in New York for Possible Coronavirus Symptoms

EU Dismisses Coronavirus Threat, Refuses to Consider Border Control As Virus Spreads Across Europe – HOLLY NOTE: This is exactly why countries need defined physically closeable borders so we don't have the knowingly infected or the asymptomatic spreading disease to keep it contained until the threat passes. Tuesday, Dr. Siegel said on Fox News that people are now lying when questioned about what countries they've recently visited because they don't want to go into quarantine.

Globalist Response to Coronavirus: Open America’s Borders to the World[Image: icon.stupid.wte.jpg]

Japan to Close All Schools

South Korea Reports 505 New Coronavirus Cases

How 1 Patient Turned South Korea's Virus Outbreak Into An Epidemic

PM Scott Morrison Tells Australians To Prepare For Coronavirus Pandemic[Image: icon.Australia.flag.wte.jpg]

Evidence the Coronavirus Pandemic Is Deliberate[Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]

Sen. Kennedy Grills DHS Chief Chad Wolf on Virus Mortality Rates

Washington State Releases Hundreds Of People From “Public Health Supervision” Over The CoronaVirus; Tests NONE of Them For The Virus

Leaked Documents Reveal Coronavirus Infections Up to 52 Times Higher Than Reported Figures in China’s Shandong Province[Image: icon.China.jpg]

Cruise Ship Turned Away From Caribbean Ports Over Coronavirus Fears[Image: icon.cruise.ship.jpg]

Odd Coincidence – Rogue CDC Official Pushing Coronavirus Panic Button is Rod Rosenstein’s Sister

Brutal Allergy Season Ahead For Area That Includes Nearly 200 Million Americans, Experts Say[Image: icon.sneeze.jpg]
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain
(02-27-2020, 10:19 AM)Zedta Wrote: That's curious, the other links seemed appropriate. I checked the source site for that link again and she's already updated it. Sometimes she puts in a humorous link, but that would be out of character for her to do that in this case. It could have been a hack?
Looks to me as if 'Science' decided to remove the page.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Oh dear, the scuttlebutt floating around Italy is the coronavirus 'happened' when Pope Francis slapped that poor Chinese women's hand and ironically Pope Francis had to cancel an event Ash Wednesday due to a coughing fit.
Oh, where are the snows of yesteryear!
60,000 deaths due to regular flu
2700 corona 
Just sayin...
Deus meus et omnia
Totus Tuus
SS Francesco,Chiara,Padre Pio,Max Kolbe,Louis IX e B Lucchese
pregate per noi
Cacciatore/Fungaiolo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luigi Daniele's post:
  • jovan66102
(02-27-2020, 05:50 PM)Luigi Daniele Wrote: 60,000 deaths due to regular flu
2700 corona 
Just sayin...
During the H1N1 outbreak a few years ago, the seasonal, regular flu killed ten times as many people in Canada and the US as the dreaded 'bird flu' that we were being warned about.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

[-] The following 2 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • Luigi Daniele, Zedta
(02-27-2020, 05:59 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
2700 corona 
Just sayin...
During the H1N1 outbreak a few years ago, the seasonal, regular flu killed ten times as many people in Canada and the US as the dreaded 'bird flu' that we were being warned about.
Bear in mind: That those data sets are from a summary of the epidemics.

We have just begun this one and only a little over a couple of months ago is when it started. Details about this virus's variability and resistance to summer weather, with increased sunlight and fewer people gathering indoors in masse, has not been evaluated as of yet. Nor have the recidivism rates; reports of people becoming reinfected after apparent recovery, with rather deadly results, been fully understood or taken in account.

Too early to make such comparisons.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous that he cannot believe it exists.
J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
(02-27-2020, 06:47 PM)Zedta Wrote:
(02-27-2020, 05:59 PM)jovan66102 Wrote:
2700 corona 
Just sayin...
Bear in mind: That those data sets are from a summary of the epidemics.

We have just begun this one and only a little over a couple of months ago is when it started. Details about this virus's variability and resistance to summer weather, with increased sunlight and fewer people gathering indoors in masse, has not been evaluated as of yet. Nor have the recidivism rates; reports of people becoming reinfected after apparent recovery, with rather deadly results, been fully understood or taken in account.

Too early to make such comparisons.
Obviously, fratello. My point is that the number of cases are nowhere near pandemic levels. Yet. Hopefully ever. :)
Deus meus et omnia
Totus Tuus
SS Francesco,Chiara,Padre Pio,Max Kolbe,Louis IX e B Lucchese
pregate per noi
Cacciatore/Fungaiolo
[-] The following 3 users Like Luigi Daniele's post:
  • jovan66102, Teresa Agrorum, Zedta
The thing is H1N1 never shut down the largest economy in the world...this one just did and now the markets having finally woken up and have taken a nose dive.
[-] The following 1 user Likes austenbosten's post:
  • Zedta
(02-27-2020, 10:04 PM)austenbosten Wrote: The thing is H1N1 never shut down the largest economy in the world...this one just did and now the markets having finally woken up and have taken a nose dive.
That is the big gorilla in the room, my friend.

There is a real possibility that there could be a shutdown of trucking and there is already a shutdown of spare parts for just about everything we have from China and also parts for making things like cell phones, cars, washing machines...you name it. If its made in China, the last boat from there has already landed and unloaded and there ain't gonna be a whole lot more coming with China's economy over 90% shut down. Put into the mix that much of our animal protein was processed in China and all of it we sent is gone, destroyed in China. Its gonna take a few week, at best, for the local economies to shift into production. But if the trucking is shut down, due to quarantines, it won't matter.

Like austenbosten said, China got shut down, the biggest economy in the world and its going to cause dominoes to fall.

Here's a good update on the more current information I found tonight:

Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • JacafamalaRedux
Here's the latest from www.StanDeyo.com:

NOTE: There is an article here at the bottom that claims that Israel has developed a vaccine that will be ready in a few weeks. Bear in mind; this is untested and that testing takes time before effectiveness and safety can be determined. Having a vaccine and having a safe vaccine are very different indeed!

Stan Deyo.com Wrote:[Image: label.Alert.wte.jpg]
European Governments Drafting 'Pandemic' Contingency Plans For “COVID-19 Reasonable Worst Case Scenario”[Image: icon.EU.jpg] – HOLLY NOTE: President Trump is right to close U.S. borders. Nip this in this bug in the bud. The EU, which is comprised of 28 nations – Britain just recently exited – has open borders. This allows over 500 million people to wander all over spreading COVID-19.

Coronavirus: Leaked Memo Says 50 MILLION Brits Could Become Infected ‘Worst Case’ – HOLLY NOTE: OK, this is potentially really ugly, but President Trump, VP Pense and HHS Alex Azar are doing everything possible to prevent a massive outbreak here.

[Image: label.Health.wte.jpg]
Coronavirus Count: – HOLLY NOTE: Literally since yesterday morning, COVID-19 has turned up in 9 more nation including Mexico, New Zealand, Wales, Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Lithuania, San Marino and Nigeria. Be encouraged even though this disease is scary – people recovering FAR outweigh those who don't.
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Countries Affected: 59
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Cases: 83,909
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Serious or Critical: 8,090
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Deaths: 2,869
[Image: icon.red.dot.wte.jpg]Recovered: 36,872

California Is Monitoring At Least 8,400 People For The Coronavirus
33 Known Cases Of Coronavirus In California

FIRST CASE: Pet Dog Of Coronavirus Victim Tests "Weak Positive" For Infection[Image: icon.dog6.jpg] – HOLLY NOTE: We are all about 'the dog' and of course, all other animals and were just waiting for this disease tranference to be documented. Now it has. Would suggest you check Nupro and stock up on their pet health supplements, which boosts their immune system.

First Case of COVID-19 in New Zealand

Top US Health Official Says the US Needs 300 Million Face Masks For Healthcare Workers

Popular Singers, Bands Canceling Shows

[Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]

[Image: icon.video.wte.jpg]

Switzerland Bans All Events Over 1,000 People Due To Coronavirus, 15 Confirmed Cases In Country

US Intel Agencies Monitor Vulnerable Countries, Use Eavesdropping Tools To Track: Report

Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive for COVID-19

38% Of Americans Won't Drink Corona Out Of Coronavirus Fears — Seriously[Image: icon.crazy.wte.jpg]

Cruise Ship Stranded Off Dominican Republic Due To Coronavirus Fears[Image: icon.cruise.ship.jpg]

Germany Puts Town Under Quarantine[Image: icon.Germany.flag.jpg]

Israeli Scientists: 'In a Few Weeks, We Will Have Coronavirus Vaccine'[Image: icon.vaccine2.jpg]

HHS Whistleblower Says American Workers Met Wuhan Evacuees Without Taking Proper Precautions

[Image: divider.blue.275x2.jpg]
Art Bell

J Edgar Hoover

Jessie Ventura

Mark Twain

Mark Twain