2019-nCOv/ Corona Virus, et al: Latest Info
(04-15-2020, 02:20 PM)Augustinian Wrote: Wasn't feeling well when I got home last night and still am not, but of course my employer is making me get tested anyway. Pray for me
I don't have the COVID, which is good, although I didn't think I had it to begin with, thanks be to God. Yet, now I know just how uncomfortable it is to have a cotton swab jammed right up in my sinus.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

"But thanks be to God through our Lord Jesus Christ, who has transported us out of darkness into his marvelous light when through these lights exteriorly given we are disposed to reenter the mirror of our mind in which divine realities shine forth."
-St. Bonaventure, Itinerarium
[-] The following 2 users Like Augustinian's post:
  • Sacred Heart lover, Zedta
Quote:I don't have the COVID, which is good...

Thanks be to God that you do not!
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 2 users Like Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • Augustinian, Zedta
From the Twitter feed:
ORONAVIR
Video: DoD Says It’s Taking A ‘Hard Look’ At Evidence Coronavirus Came From Wuhan Lab

Quote:Documents obtained by the Daily Mail last week confirm that Communist China had been harvesting, developing, and testing novel coronaviruses on mammals using grant money from the U.S. government under former President Obama.

“There’ll become a time to review precisely what happened, to investigate, get all the facts, and hold accountable those who were responsible for this enormous, not only loss in human life but the economic damage that’s been done here in the United States as well.” Pompeo added.

The Secretary also declared that the Chinese government has “simply not lived up to their obligations to the international organizations.”
To be clear, there is a general consensus among experts and government officials in both the U.S. and Britain, that the lab in Wuhan could be the source of an accidental leak of the virus due to its lax safety procedures.

Richard H. Ebright, a professor of chemical biology at Rutgers University, told The Daily Caller that he believes it is a distinct possibility that an accident in the laboratory in China could have caused the outbreak.

Lawrence Sellin Ph.D., a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the U.S. Army Reserve, who previously worked at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, has also said that the origin of the virus is more likely to be a lab leak, arguing that “the technology to create a coronavirus chimera has been demonstrated,” and “deadly viruses have previously ‘leaked’ out of Chinese virology labs in two separate incidents.”

That is not to say that they believe it was a bio-weapon that was intentionally used by China, another wilder theory that has been promoted by the likes of bioweapons researcher Dr. Francis Boyle.

The accidental leak theory is also supported by the fact that according to a study contributed to by the ‘bat-woman’ herself, Shi Zhengli, the novel coronavirus is 96.2% identical to a viral strain that was detected in horseshoe bats from the Yunnan Province, which is over 600 miles away from Wuhan.

I hope this isn't more posturing. We could use some answers.

https://summit.news/2020/04/15/video-dod...wuhan-lab/
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.