China to treat coronavirus patients with high dose C
From Orthomolecular.org:

Coronavirus Patients in China to be Treated with High-Dose Vitamin C
by Andrew W. Saul, Editor
(OMNS February 13, 2020) Breaking news: China is conducting a clinical trial of 24,000 mg/day of intravenous vitamin C to treat patients with coronavirus and severe respiratory complications. Participants will receive IV vitamin C for 7 days straight at Zhongnan Hospital of Wuhan University. Honor and thanks are due to Zhiyong Peng, MD, for making this happen. He is chief physician and professor at the hospital, which is close to ground zero for coronavirus. This important study was filed and announced yesterday and details may be confirmed at
At Zhongnan Hospital in Wuhan, China, 24,000 mg of vitamin C will be administered to coronavirus patients, intravenously, each day for 7 days.
To fight a dangerous virus for which there is no existing medical treatment, you must rely on your own immune system. It is well established, in every nutrition textbook ever written, that you need vitamin C to make your immune system work well, or to even work at all. Inadequate vitamin C intake is a worldwide problem that can be immediately and economically fixed. With even modest amounts of supplemental vitamin C, deaths will decrease. In one study, a mere 200 mg of vitamin C/day resulted in an 80% decrease in deaths among severely ill, hospitalized respiratory disease patients. [Hunt C et al. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 1994;64:212-19.]
Another recent study used this same low 200 mg dose for infants and children under five years of age, with severe pneumonia. The authors concluded that "Vitamin C is effective in reducing duration of severe pneumonia in children less than five years of age. Oxygen saturation was improved in less than one day." [Khan IM et al. J Rawalpindi Med Coll(JRMC); 2014;18(1):55-57
A lack of vitamin C has been long known, literally for decades, 
to increase susceptibility to viruses.
How to administer high-dose intravenous vitamin C in hospital, Chinese language edition, is now posted for free access at
This information is now being publicized all over Asia. Just because it is not on the American news channels doesn't mean it's not happening. It is. This is real news. The fake news is the media's neglect in not reporting it. And here is the protocol in English, to make reporting all the easier:
(OMNS Editor-in-Chief Andrew W. Saul is a member of the Medical and Scientific Advisory Board to the International Intravenous Vitamin C China Epidemic Medical Support Team. Its director is Richard Z. Cheng, MD, PhD; associate director is Hong Zhang, PhD. Other team members that American readers will recognize include Jeanne Drisko, MD (Professor, University of Kansas Medical School); Thomas Levy, MD, JD; and Atsuo Yanagisawa, MD, PhD. (Professor, Kyorin University, Tokyo).
Intravenous Vitamin C Protocol in English:

IVC Protocol in Chinese:
http://www.doctoryourself.com/Coronavirus_Chinese_IV_C_Protocol.pdf
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
Personally, I give credit for me not having the flu, except on two occasions; one after getting a flu shot and the other many years ago. Vitamin C and Flemming's regimen, I believe, saved me from getting ill from the viruses. It works on the common cold as well.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
"Flemming's regimen"

I'd never heard of this and had to look it up.
It has been so long since I read about it and my memory tends to fail sometimes, but the regimen I use is as follows:

At the very earliest onset of symptoms; sore or scratchy throat, nasal irritation, mild throat 'tickle' with or without cough, malaise or mild fever. Begin with 5-10,000 mg Vitamin C every 8 hours for three to four days. If symptoms ease, drop dose in half for another three days, then half again to maintenance dose of 2,000mg twice a day.

If the symptoms return, start over. If after three series, you still get sick, you may have started too late and keeping the maintenance dose may help symptoms and lessen duration of the illness.

One thing about high dose Vitamin C. It can cause kidney stones in those prone to the disorder. Additionally, if you take high doses of vitamin C regularly, like over 2,000mg and you stop suddenly, you could suffer mild symptoms of scurvy.

In a study I once read back in the 70s, babies in a nursery, whose mothers were on that higher dose of vitamin C during pregnancy, developed signs of scurvy while on normal formula with the recommended MDR of Vitamin C. It appears that the body eliminates excess vitamin C in people who take large amounts, and will continue to deplete the vitamin at previous amounts, even with lower intake, making one deficient for a time before things level out.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
Well, this is weird. Yet again I have tried to reply to a post, only to repeat the original and have my reply disappear altogether.

Thanks, Zedta. I'll use your valuable advice.