High Dose Vitamin C Now the Weapon of Choice Against Coronavirus
Oral Liposomal Vitamin C provides ultra high levels of Vitamin C in the system (comparable to an IV) with an almost miraculous absorbtion rate.

Its easy to make at home. All you need is Sodium Ascorbate, Lecithin, distilled water and a blender. A lot of people use a sonic thing used to clean jewelry, but I have found that my blender works fine.

First, blend 1 TBS of Sodium Ascorbate and 4oz of water until dissolved.

Next, blend 3 TBS of Lecithin and 8oz of water until dissolved.

Finally, blend the two together and DONE.

It tastes terrible. Lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Fortunabeargirl's post:
  • HailGilbert, Zedta
High dose Vitamin C has been touted as a miracle cure for just about anything since Linus Pauling started the megavitamin therapy movement in the 1970s.  Taking magadoses of Vitamin C to cure cancer and disease has been demonstrated to be mere quackery.  And Pauling did eventually die of prostrate cancer even after decades of ingesting huge daily doses of Vitamin C.  I'm not surprised to see megavitamin therapy to be recommended for covid-19.

And I don't believe any "astounding news" from China.  I strongly advise against believing anything from that source, even if it is something we want to hear.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matas's post:
  • Zedta
(01-19-2021, 03:01 PM)Matas Wrote: High dose Vitamin C has been touted as a miracle cure for just about anything since Linus Pauling started the megavitamin therapy movement in the 1970s.  Taking magadoses of Vitamin C to cure cancer and disease has been demonstrated to be mere quackery.  And Pauling did eventually die of prostrate cancer even after decades of ingesting huge daily doses of Vitamin C.  I'm not surprised to see megavitamin therapy to be recommended for covid-19.

And I don't believe any "astounding news" from China.  I strongly advise against believing anything from that source, even if it is something we want to hear.
I certainly can attest to the abilities of staving off the common cold with high does Vit.C. I do not agree, however, with consistent high dose vit. C.

A study, back in the 70s/80s, showed that the body tends to maintain a level of vitamin C that is useful for the body and excretes the excess. So, if you take large amounts, the body gets used to dumping the excess, even after you stop taking the large amounts, at least for a period of time. In the study, they observed newborns, in nursery, sometimes came down with scurvy. The formula they were given had a MDA of the vitamin and others as well, so they looked into it farther and found that the newborns that became ill, had mothers that routinely took high does of Vit. C during their pregnancy up to delivery. The newborns bodies were used to the higher dose and excreted the Vit. C at the rate they did inutero, despite only getting a smaller dose in their nursery formula, which was ultimately too small an amount for them.

With that in mind, I personally, do not take the high dose (the Pauling regimen) Vit. C for any more than 3 days. I've found that if the symptoms do not go away in that period, you'll either get a 'small', brief cold or you've already gotten it and are over it.

BTW: One reason that Vit. C/Zinc may work, is that 80% of the common colds are caused by Corona Virus species of which, Wuhan Virus is a type of Corona Virus. If it works on common cold/Corona Virus, it could also do so on the more dangerous 'stepchild' Wuhan Virus. Just speculating.
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zedta's post:
  • Fortunabeargirl
Vitamin C does not actually "treat" coronavirus, it helps with the subsequent respiratory infection. High dose IV C has been known since at least the 90s to dramatically decrease mortality of patients hospitalized for respiratory infections (dramatically being an ~85% of mortality reduction vs patients with no IV C, in ICU patients, if I remember correctly). In general Vitamin C is simply fantastic for your lungs when you're sick.

I know zinc + zinc ionophores can treat the virus relatively effectively. Zinc inhibits RNA polymerase; zinc ionophores help zinc actually get into your cells to do this. Hydroxychloroquine is a zinc ionophore. So is green tea. This is literally why tea is antiviral (effective against all RNA viruses). Green tea has zinc and zinc ionophores in it, although this could be considered a weaker antiviral compared to HCQ or tea + zinc supplement. In general tea is both a prevenative and a treatment antiviral.
Have any of you watched this video?  A nurse friend sent to me and I thought it was excellent.  Really good information. I apologize if it has been posted elsewhere!!!  I have 6 kids at home and no time to watch hour long videos but the person who sent it never sends me stuff so I listened while I made breakfast.  I thought it was well worth my time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=xFntHpk1uok&feature=youtu.be
(01-20-2021, 09:54 AM)CatholicMamato5 Wrote: Have any of you watched this video?  A nurse friend sent to me and I thought it was excellent.  Really good information. I apologize if it has been posted elsewhere!!!  I have 6 kids at home and no time to watch hour long videos but the person who sent it never sends me stuff so I listened while I made breakfast.  I thought it was well worth my time!

Link says video was removed for TOS violations
(01-20-2021, 11:10 AM)Ora et Labora Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 09:54 AM)CatholicMamato5 Wrote: Have any of you watched this video?  A nurse friend sent to me and I thought it was excellent.  Really good information. I apologize if it has been posted elsewhere!!!  I have 6 kids at home and no time to watch hour long videos but the person who sent it never sends me stuff so I listened while I made breakfast.  I thought it was well worth my time!

It was yanked off you tube about 10 min after I watched it!!!  Here it is on rumble.  Well worth your time!  
https://rumble.com/vcqw73-dr-simone-gold...ccine.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatholicMamato5's post:
  • Ora et Labora
(01-21-2021, 09:28 AM)CatholicMamato5 Wrote:
(01-20-2021, 11:10 AM)Ora et Labora Wrote:

It was yanked off you tube about 10 min after I watched it!!!  Here it is on rumble.  Well worth your time!  
https://rumble.com/vcqw73-dr-simone-gold...ccine.html

Thank you. I was aware of the pathogenic priming from the failed attempt at a SARS(1) vaccine years ago, but I did not know that they have no idea if the new vaccines will even reduce transmission. The at-risk populations would be the only ones that benefit, and they are largely excluded as the target populations for the vaccine. If the healthy pop is getting vaccinated to prevent transmission to the high-risk pop, but they don't know if the vaccine even does that, what is the purpose for the vaccine at all? That's a huge concern even if you completely ignore all the other issues.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ora et Labora's post:
  • CatholicMamato5, Fortunabeargirl