I need a good rosary app
For Lent, I'd like to start praying the Rosary while I walk at lunchtime...but I find myself losing track of the Mystery I'm on, and thought maybe tgeres an app that capn guide me? I have an Android phone...any suggestions?
[-] The following 1 user Likes catholicschoolmom's post:
  • ServusDei
Take a look here: Terrific Rosary Apps for your phone or tablet

I use St Louis Marie's Second Method, which makes it difficult to forget which Mystery you're on.

St. Louis Marie de Montfort Methods for Saying Methods for Saying the Rosary (pdf)
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
[-] The following 4 users Like jovan66102's post:
  • 19405, MiserereMeiDeus, ServusDei, Teresa Agrorum
I reccomend this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...saryHDfree It lets you keep track, prayer by prayer, and is very artistic. Plus, it's free.
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
ServusDei Wrote:I reccomend this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...saryHDfree It lets you keep track, prayer by prayer, and is very artistic. Plus, it's free.

I have an old iPad and use rosary plus he, I think it may the same as the one sevusdei mentioned and would also r commend it
"There is nothing more pleasing to God, than to see a soul who patiently and serenely bears whatever crosses it is sent; this is how love is made, by putting lover and loved one on the same level. . . A soul who loves Jesus Christ desires to be treated the way Christ was treated-desires to be poor, despised and humiliated."

St Alphonsus Ligouri
I have installed Touch Rosary and Rosary HD Free. Both are beautiful, and I'll let my granddaughter decide which app to keep.

Thanks to catholicschoolmom for asking and to everyone else for responding.
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • jovan66102