1959 Saint Joseph’s Missal
Good afternoon everyone,

I have a copy of a 1959 edition of the Saint Joseph Children’s Missal. It’s a lovely little book that belonged to an older relative, and it’s quite well-worn (pages falling out, missing the front cover). Does anyone know if it’s possible to get a similar version without hunting through eBay or Etsy? I especially like how it goes through the liturgical year and has instructions for praying the Rosary, all with great pictures.

Thank you all.
I wish I could be of more help to your search, but I have a copy of 1959 Saint Joseph’s Missal, one that my mother and father gave me on my Confirmation, by Cardinal Manning of Nov. 21, 1963. I have not seen any other copies in recent times, but a quick search of Amazon, while not fruitful, led me to search Ebay and I found one there: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=1959+Saint+Joseph%E2%80%99s+Missal&_sacat=0

Good hunting!
One should have an open mind; open enough that things get in, but not so open that everything falls out
Art Bell

I don't need a good memory, because I always tell the truth.
Jessie Ventura

Its no wonder truth is stranger than fiction.
Fiction has to make sense
Mark Twain

If history doesn't repeat itself, it sure does rhyme.
Mark Twain

You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
C.S. Lewis

Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

“In a time of deceit…truth is a revolutionary act”
George Orwell
I enjoy searching the web! Yes, I know I'm a nerd! Anyway, I found this:

[b]PCB-19.[/b]Saint Joseph Children’s Missal, an Easy Way of Praying the Mass for Boys and Girls, Rev. H. Hoever; Catholic Book Publishing; 1959; 136pp, 5 ½”tall, Color Illustrations; Good+ black Hardcover, chalice on front, wear to corners $12

You have to contact them at [b]email bnzcatholicbooks@gmail.com or phone 715-539-3637[/b] to order
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
“Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'
FishEaters Group on MeWe
Thank you both so much!