Pope sick
I pray for a quick recovery of a small and harmless cold.
The simple idea that the pope could be infected with the corona virus has ignited the minds and hearts of countless anti-Catholics, to the point a doctor said on T.V. that the virus respects no position or status, infecting even the holy father himself. And she said the word holy with a smirk. Closed churches and sick shepherds are the dream of atheists and anti-Catholics.
Let's all pray so that God will shorten these days.
Ite ad Ioseph
[-] The following 2 users Like Ioannes_L's post:
  • antiquarian, Teresa Agrorum
(02-29-2020, 04:34 PM)Ioannes_L Wrote: to the point a doctor said on T.V. that the virus respects no position or status, infecting even the holy father himself. And she said the word holy with a smirk. Closed churches and sick shepherds are the dream of atheists and anti-Catholics.
Let's all pray so that God will shorten these days.

Lord have mercy, the sheer vindictive demeanor of people today is exhausting. Despite his weaknesses and failures, I pray for the Pope's recovery. True evil revels in the suffering of others.
"The Heart of Jesus is closer to you when you suffer, than when you are full of joy." - St. Margaret Mary Alacoque

Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation. - Ps. 145:2-3

"For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they will heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears: And will indeed turn away their hearing from the truth, but will be turned unto fables." - 2 Timothy 4:3-4
[-] The following 1 user Likes Augustinian's post:
  • Teresa Agrorum
Quote:Bruni explained to journalists that because of “a slight indisposition” the Pope "preferred to stay inside Santa Marta,” where the pontiff lives.  “All other commitments will go ahead regularly,” he said.

This is odd and concerning. If he is not well enough to conduct the business proper to him as Pontiff--business no one else can accomplish--he's certainly not well enough to do other things. What in the world could be going on?

I do pray God will shorten these days!
Qui me amat, amet et Deum meum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teresa Agrorum's post:
  • CopiosaApudEumRedemptio