A Saint For Our Coming Situation
Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos 

During the last year of his ministry he tended to the sick and dying during a Yellow Fever epidemic that claimed over 3100 victims in New Orleans in 1867, until he too succumbed to it. 

Don't forget to ask his intercession in the days ahead.
[-] The following 2 users Like Eric F's post:
  • Luigi Daniele, Zedta
Very good idea.  I'm currently sitting next to a first class relic of his.  :angel:  He was at my parish back in the 1860s, and we have a side altar dedicated to him.
"There are not over a hundred people in the United States who hate the Catholic Church. There are millions, however, who hate what they wrongly believe to be the Catholic Church -- which is, of course, quite a different thing." -Ven. Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

"Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity." -Fr. John Hardon, S.J.
[-] The following 2 users Like Steven's post:
  • Eric F, Teresa Agrorum
(02-28-2020, 02:11 PM)Steven Wrote: Very good idea.  I'm currently sitting next to a first class relic of his.  :angel:  He was at my parish back in the 1860s, and we have a side altar dedicated to him.
How cool is that? :cool:
Lucky you!
Deus meus et omnia
Totus Tuus
SS Francesco,Chiara,Padre Pio,Max Kolbe,Louis IX e B Lucchese
pregate per noi
Cacciatore/Fungaiolo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luigi Daniele's post:
  • Eric F