New-Leaving NO Mass. Fed up!
Hi I am new and I hope I do not offend anyone here. I am Stancy, 61 married to my amazing convert hubby Jim, Mom to 7 and Grandma to 7 and I will never go back to a Novus Ordo Mass. I am fed up with women on the Altar, Teen age EM's, Priests bending to please people even if it compromises the faith. Bishops who cover up crimes and are so progressive it is nauseating. I am not some fuddy duddy, I am Jesuit educated. I am well read and think I am a pretty kind, funny person. But, my heart is broken over the loss of reverence and respect in my Church. I hope to meet like minded people.  I am looking for a Latin Rite Mass, Unfortunately we are very, very rural and 4 hours away from the nearest Trad Mass. Sorry to come in so negative, been a hard day.  I hope to learn so much and share as well.
[-] The following 7 users Like StancyJ's post:
  • antiquarian, CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, Eric F, MyLady, ServusDei, Teresa Agrorum, tucherb
Welcome tom the Tank. Enjoy your swim. I'm sure you'll find like minded people here.
Jovan-Marya of the Immaculate Conception Weismiller, T.O.Carm.

Vive le Christ-roi! Vive le roi, Louis XX!
Deum timete, regem honorificate.
Kansan by birth! Albertan by choice! Jayhawk by the Grace of God!
  “Qui me amat, amet et canem meum. (Who loves me will love my dog also.)” 
St Bernard of Clairvaux

My Blog 'Musings of an Old Curmudgeon'

Welcome to FE! I heartily agree with you, and share your love of great literature. Depending on what state you're in, I'm sure someone will be able to find a Trad Mass closer.
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
(03-01-2020, 08:18 PM)StancyJ Wrote: Hi I am new and I hope I do not offend anyone here. I am Stancy, 61 married to my amazing convert hubby Jim, Mom to 7 and Grandma to 7 and I will never go back to a Novus Ordo Mass. I am fed up with women on the Altar, Teen age EM's, Priests bending to please people even if it compromises the faith. Bishops who cover up crimes and are so progressive it is nauseating. I am not some fuddy duddy, I am Jesuit educated. I am well read and think I am a pretty kind, funny person. But, my heart is broken over the loss of reverence and respect in my Church. I hope to meet like minded people.  I am looking for a Latin Rite Mass, Unfortunately we are very, very rural and 4 hours away from the nearest Trad Mass. Sorry to come in so negative, been a hard day.  I hope to learn so much and share as well.
Have you found an Ordinariate or Eastern rite parish nearby? Might be worthwhile.
(03-03-2020, 05:31 PM)newenglandsun Wrote:
(03-01-2020, 08:18 PM)StancyJ Wrote: Hi I am new and I hope I do not offend anyone here. I am Stancy, 61 married to my amazing convert hubby Jim, Mom to 7 and Grandma to 7 and I will never go back to a Novus Ordo Mass. I am fed up with women on the Altar, Teen age EM's, Priests bending to please people even if it compromises the faith. Bishops who cover up crimes and are so progressive it is nauseating. I am not some fuddy duddy, I am Jesuit educated. I am well read and think I am a pretty kind, funny person. But, my heart is broken over the loss of reverence and respect in my Church. I hope to meet like minded people.  I am looking for a Latin Rite Mass, Unfortunately we are very, very rural and 4 hours away from the nearest Trad Mass. Sorry to come in so negative, been a hard day.  I hope to learn so much and share as well.
Have you found an Ordinariate or Eastern rite parish nearby? Might be worthwhile.