Hello!
Hi there, 

I finally just joined after reading the website and lurking as a guest for a long time. I am from Southern California and I have been attending an FSSP church for the past year or so. I’m currently in RCIA and God willing will be confirmed and received into the church this Easter. FE has helped answer a LOT of questions, and still is one of the first places I check when I’m needing an answer. So glad to be here!
[-] The following 8 users Like StHelena's post:
  • Catherine, CopiosaApudEumRedemptio, Eric F, Fionnchu, MyLady, newenglandsun, ServusDei, Teresa Agrorum
Hello and welcome to FE!
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ServusDei's post:
  • StHelena
(03-04-2020, 08:28 PM)StHelena Wrote: Hi there, 

I finally just joined after reading the website and lurking as a guest for a long time. I am from Southern California and I have been attending an FSSP church for the past year or so. I’m currently in RCIA and God willing will be confirmed and received into the church this Easter. FE has helped answer a LOT of questions, and still is one of the first places I check when I’m needing an answer. So glad to be here!
Welcome from a fellow Southern Californian who attends the FSSP chapel of San Felipe de Jesus in East L.A., recently opened under the auspices of the Fraternity at St. Vitus Parish which they opened in San Fernando. I have a mentor whose attendance at the San Diego FSSP parish inspired first him down there and then me up here to seek out the TLM. As you are likely near him or near me, feel free to PM me or ask if you have questions, as I admit I'm isolated here in L.A. as to connecting to like-minded congregants...

Congratulations on RCIA. I understand that both the full-fledged FSSP parishes I mentioned sponsor this. Easter will be wonderful.
The deeds you do may be the only sermon some people may hear today (Francis of Assisi); Win an argument, lose a soul (Fulton Sheen)
Welcome, welcome!!
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
[-] The following 1 user Likes JacafamalaRedux's post:
  • StHelena
(03-04-2020, 08:28 PM)StHelena Wrote: Hi there, 

Prayers for your conversion! I was received into the Church in January.
[-] The following 1 user Likes newenglandsun's post:
  • StHelena